"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Just turned 30. Look like a 25 year old.

Warpal

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Messages
65
Reaction score
24
Age
35
Like title. Anyway I can use this positive in the dating scene ?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Like title. Anyway I can use this positive in the dating scene ?
Just hope you'll still look 25 when you're 50.
All jokes aside, looking younger attracts more 18-25 year olds and cougars I guess. If you're looking for someone your age, try to grow a beard I guess. But yeah, you can surely see the glass as half full.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
If you put 10 twenty five year olds and 10 thirty year olds in a room wearing exactly the same outfit I’d be challenged to predict with any accuracy who is who..
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
If you put 10 twenty five year olds and 10 thirty year olds in a room wearing exactly the same outfit I’d be challenged to predict with any accuracy who is who..
I easily could based on demeanor
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
If you put 10 twenty five year olds and 10 thirty year olds in a room wearing exactly the same outfit I’d be challenged to predict with any accuracy who is who..
Agree but lets also wear them hats just to be sure.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
If you put 10 twenty five year olds and 10 thirty year olds in a room wearing exactly the same outfit I’d be challenged to predict with any accuracy who is who..
Always check her elbows. You'll know.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Once I hit my 30's or even mid 30's I thought it was considered "Old" but trust me dude, that is not old at all. You can STILL bang Women who are as young as 21. I've done it and you have the upper hand when it comes to experience. I'm also willing to bet 40 is still good enough to get Women who are 21+. No problem.
 

deBrito

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
122
Reaction score
106
Location
Brazil
Once I hit my 30's or even mid 30's I thought it was considered "Old" but trust me dude, that is not old at all. You can STILL bang Women who are as young as 21. I've done it and you have the upper hand when it comes to experience. I'm also willing to bet 40 is still good enough to get Women who are 21+. No problem.
when do one gets old then?
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
when do one gets old then?
I think "Old" is a state of mind and body. If you feel old, you will tell yourself that you are old. That is why it is important to take care of yourself as much as possible. Men can still rock a young girls world in his 50's in my opinion if he has done a good job of taking care of himself. Experience will outdo the younger guys in certain areas.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Like title. Anyway I can use this positive in the dating scene ?
What do you think makes you look younger than you are; the way you are framing the question makes you believe this is negative.
Do you lack a muscular build, facial hair, wrinkles, presence, purpose, drive, etcetera?

I think specifics can assist us in help making you come more into your essence. This is what I believe to be your current existential issue to be in this regard. Something feels unharmonious?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
Just own it man. Honestly, it's a great thing. It's only when you don't own it and are insecure about it that itll bleed out and look bad.
 

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
413
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
If you put 10 twenty five year olds and 10 thirty year olds in a room wearing exactly the same outfit I’d be challenged to predict with any accuracy who is who..
You would be able to tell the older women by looking at the fatter arses :lol:
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Make this thread when you're 50, because 30 isn't old at all
I take back what I said, 50 isn't old either. I apologize to any of the OG members I may have offended. I'm going to look like a linebacker at 50 like my sensei mrgoodstuff, and I'm going to think I'm the sh1t until I'm dead like beexcellent
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I take back what I said, 50 isn't old either. I apologize to any of the OG members I may have offended. I'm going to look like a linebacker at 50 like my sensei mrgoodstuff, and I'm going to think I'm the sh1t until I'm dead like beexcellent
It's all a combination of state of mind, genes, upkeep/maintenance, nutrition, drinking/party lifestyle that determines how well you age.

From all the people I see 40+ on a daily basis. I think realistically, you can hit a soft wall at 40-45 and a harder wall at 45-50yo not matter how well you take care of yourself. What I mean by that is that you'll still be attractive for your age but will be a lot harder to pass for some one 10+ year younger.

Biggest thing for guys is stomach, grey hair, balding as you reach this age.

For women, it's getting fat, flabby arms, back, and stomach, neck and hands.
 
Top