"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Just got played

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Bolond

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
14
Age
46
Yes i should.
Im so damn curious of who ger fwb is....
Guess its a natural thing to Think of...
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
I told her im so hurt so dnt want to see her.
She told me she wanted things to be as before i caught them in bed.
1.) Dont tell her she can hurt you. This gives her way to much power over you.
2.) Dont talk to her about your feelings at all. Ignore her when she talks about anything but the kid.
3.) Distance your mind and heart from that beach. You are still to much in this.
4.) Focus on your duties as a father, you will need all your energy as things will go ugly once she realizes you are not her cuck anymore and she will try to use the kid to pressure you into things.
 

Bolond

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
14
Age
46
Our kid got sick at preschool erlier.
I fetched him and sent text about it to her.
Se did not reply,its about her kid!!
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Yes i should.
Im so damn curious of who ger fwb is....
Guess its a natural thing to Think of...
No dude what is wrong with you? Please have some self respect and take care of your needs and stop thinking about her and whos shes ****ing. It would be natural if you just broke up but you broke up a year and a half ago. Start talking to other women and stop thinking about her, its not healthy for you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
Our kid got sick at preschool erlier.
I fetched him and sent text about it to her.
Se did not reply,its about her kid!!
As long as you can take care of your kid, who gives a **** if she replys or not? Enjoy the time with your kid, even if he is sick.

In what country do you live? What custody arrangements do you have with her? Could you get full custody?
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
I told her im so hurt so dnt want to see her.
She told me she wanted things to be as before i caught them in bed.
Things can never be the same. Dude ignore everything about her. Everything except your kid.

Why are you entertaining her? If the subject isn't your child you :

Walk away
Delete
Ignore
Block
Give zero answer
Give zero F^cks
Give zero reaction
Date other women.

If you are ever confused again, just refer to that list.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I think it would be a good idea to get a dna test on your kid if i were you. Take it from my experience. You don't wanna find out after the kids an adult.
Can you provide a little bit more to the story?How did you suspect the kid was not yours?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
I think it would be a good idea to get a dna test on your kid if i were you. Take it from my experience. You don't wanna find out after the kids an adult.
True, the man could be the cuck since much longer then he thinks......
 

djreez88

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2013
Messages
52
Reaction score
42
Can you provide a little bit more to the story?How did you suspect the kid was not yours?
The woman that brought me here cucked me withe a 1 yo at the time that i didn't immediately get a test on before getting back involved with her. I had known her for 3 years. She was in and out of my life. She had came back the last time with a kid she said was mine.

We got back together and about 6 months later my mother finally convinced me to get a dna. Wasn't mine. It broke me. She took the child and i haven't seen them since. I dodged a bullet in reality though. I could've ended up like my cousin that didn't find out about his "son" till he was 18. 18 years of child support smh.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
The woman that brought me here cucked me withe a 1 yo at the time that i didn't immediately get a test on before getting back involved with her. I had known her for 3 years. She was in and out of my life. She had came back the last time with a kid she said was mine.

We got back together and about 6 months later my mother finally convinced me to get a dna. Wasn't mine. It broke me. She took the child and i haven't seen them since. I dodged a bullet in reality though. I could've ended up like my cousin that didn't find out about his "son" till he was 18. 18 years of child support smh.
Damn, thats harsh. Im glad your doing fine and that you really dodged that bullet man
 

Bolond

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
14
Age
46
Went to social services to have som advice about my son and how he lives now. They said my ex did several things wrong with hon and they are going to raport her but before that they wanted me to tell ger about the problems. I did but again no reply. This is important stuff but she ignores...
She is shooting herself in the foto.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
So you fúcked a baby rabies 29 year old who saw you as a sperm bank beta bux and promptly shut off the sex as soon as she had a kid (which may not be yours).

I'm so glad I'm sterile when I read shít like this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So you fúcked a baby rabies 29 year old who saw you as a sperm bank beta bux and promptly shut off the sex as soon as she had a kid (which may not be yours).

I'm so glad I'm sterile when I read shít like this.
Time and time again
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Oof, that's bad. You got cucked. I wish you came to this forum 16 months ago, could possibly have saved you the humiliation. Why the hell did you put up with that and not leave for so long?

I don't know for what reason she kept you around, but clearly she didn't give a damn about you sexually. Any reason you can think of? Did you pay for anything that benefit her?

Not that it matters, you should focus your energy on moving forwards. There's probably some other guys here who can advise you about what to do regarding your kid, I have no experience with that and hope I'll never need it.
+1

There's a reason for n/c. Kid or not, bish dead to you.
 

Bolond

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
14
Age
46
Yes she is very Mad. She did nothing wrong ****ing another man,she is single and do whatever she wants she said. She is "surprised" of me blockning her and no contact but she dnt understand WHY i did that.
Of Course she understand but she is the victim here....
 
Top