Serenity
Moderator
You could also tell her it will never go back to the way it was.I told her im so hurt so dnt want to see her.
She told me she wanted things to be as before i caught them in bed.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You could also tell her it will never go back to the way it was.I told her im so hurt so dnt want to see her.
She told me she wanted things to be as before i caught them in bed.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
1.) Dont tell her she can hurt you. This gives her way to much power over you.I told her im so hurt so dnt want to see her.
She told me she wanted things to be as before i caught them in bed.
No dude what is wrong with you? Please have some self respect and take care of your needs and stop thinking about her and whos shes ****ing. It would be natural if you just broke up but you broke up a year and a half ago. Start talking to other women and stop thinking about her, its not healthy for you.Yes i should.
Im so damn curious of who ger fwb is....
Guess its a natural thing to Think of...
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
As long as you can take care of your kid, who gives a **** if she replys or not? Enjoy the time with your kid, even if he is sick.Our kid got sick at preschool erlier.
I fetched him and sent text about it to her.
Se did not reply,its about her kid!!
Things can never be the same. Dude ignore everything about her. Everything except your kid.I told her im so hurt so dnt want to see her.
She told me she wanted things to be as before i caught them in bed.
Can you provide a little bit more to the story?How did you suspect the kid was not yours?I think it would be a good idea to get a dna test on your kid if i were you. Take it from my experience. You don't wanna find out after the kids an adult.
Excellent point. Chicks lie. Especially when they want a guy-- any guy on the hook for their bills.I think it would be a good idea to get a dna test on your kid if i were you. Take it from my experience. You don't wanna find out after the kids an adult.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
True, the man could be the cuck since much longer then he thinks......I think it would be a good idea to get a dna test on your kid if i were you. Take it from my experience. You don't wanna find out after the kids an adult.
The woman that brought me here cucked me withe a 1 yo at the time that i didn't immediately get a test on before getting back involved with her. I had known her for 3 years. She was in and out of my life. She had came back the last time with a kid she said was mine.Can you provide a little bit more to the story?How did you suspect the kid was not yours?
Damn, thats harsh. Im glad your doing fine and that you really dodged that bullet manThe woman that brought me here cucked me withe a 1 yo at the time that i didn't immediately get a test on before getting back involved with her. I had known her for 3 years. She was in and out of my life. She had came back the last time with a kid she said was mine.
We got back together and about 6 months later my mother finally convinced me to get a dna. Wasn't mine. It broke me. She took the child and i haven't seen them since. I dodged a bullet in reality though. I could've ended up like my cousin that didn't find out about his "son" till he was 18. 18 years of child support smh.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Time and time againSo you fúcked a baby rabies 29 year old who saw you as a sperm bank beta bux and promptly shut off the sex as soon as she had a kid (which may not be yours).
I'm so glad I'm sterile when I read shít like this.
+1Oof, that's bad. You got cucked. I wish you came to this forum 16 months ago, could possibly have saved you the humiliation. Why the hell did you put up with that and not leave for so long?
I don't know for what reason she kept you around, but clearly she didn't give a damn about you sexually. Any reason you can think of? Did you pay for anything that benefit her?
Not that it matters, you should focus your energy on moving forwards. There's probably some other guys here who can advise you about what to do regarding your kid, I have no experience with that and hope I'll never need it.