Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got played

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i should.
Im so damn curious of who ger fwb is....
Guess its a natural thing to Think of...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her im so hurt so dnt want to see her.
She told me she wanted things to be as before i caught them in bed.
1.) Dont tell her she can hurt you. This gives her way to much power over you.
2.) Dont talk to her about your feelings at all. Ignore her when she talks about anything but the kid.
3.) Distance your mind and heart from that beach. You are still to much in this.
4.) Focus on your duties as a father, you will need all your energy as things will go ugly once she realizes you are not her cuck anymore and she will try to use the kid to pressure you into things.

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Our kid got sick at preschool erlier.
I fetched him and sent text about it to her.
Se did not reply,its about her kid!!

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i should.
Im so damn curious of who ger fwb is....
Guess its a natural thing to Think of...
No dude what is wrong with you? Please have some self respect and take care of your needs and stop thinking about her and whos shes ****ing. It would be natural if you just broke up but you broke up a year and a half ago. Start talking to other women and stop thinking about her, its not healthy for you.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our kid got sick at preschool erlier.
I fetched him and sent text about it to her.
Se did not reply,its about her kid!!
As long as you can take care of your kid, who gives a **** if she replys or not? Enjoy the time with your kid, even if he is sick.

In what country do you live? What custody arrangements do you have with her? Could you get full custody?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her im so hurt so dnt want to see her.
She told me she wanted things to be as before i caught them in bed.
Things can never be the same. Dude ignore everything about her. Everything except your kid.

Why are you entertaining her? If the subject isn't your child you :

Walk away
Delete
Ignore
Block
Give zero answer
Give zero F^cks
Give zero reaction
Date other women.

If you are ever confused again, just refer to that list.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would be a good idea to get a dna test on your kid if i were you. Take it from my experience. You don't wanna find out after the kids an adult.
Can you provide a little bit more to the story?How did you suspect the kid was not yours?

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would be a good idea to get a dna test on your kid if i were you. Take it from my experience. You don't wanna find out after the kids an adult.
True, the man could be the cuck since much longer then he thinks......

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you provide a little bit more to the story?How did you suspect the kid was not yours?
The woman that brought me here cucked me withe a 1 yo at the time that i didn't immediately get a test on before getting back involved with her. I had known her for 3 years. She was in and out of my life. She had came back the last time with a kid she said was mine.

We got back together and about 6 months later my mother finally convinced me to get a dna. Wasn't mine. It broke me. She took the child and i haven't seen them since. I dodged a bullet in reality though. I could've ended up like my cousin that didn't find out about his "son" till he was 18. 18 years of child support smh.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman that brought me here cucked me withe a 1 yo at the time that i didn't immediately get a test on before getting back involved with her. I had known her for 3 years. She was in and out of my life. She had came back the last time with a kid she said was mine.

We got back together and about 6 months later my mother finally convinced me to get a dna. Wasn't mine. It broke me. She took the child and i haven't seen them since. I dodged a bullet in reality though. I could've ended up like my cousin that didn't find out about his "son" till he was 18. 18 years of child support smh.
Damn, thats harsh. Im glad your doing fine and that you really dodged that bullet man

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to social services to have som advice about my son and how he lives now. They said my ex did several things wrong with hon and they are going to raport her but before that they wanted me to tell ger about the problems. I did but again no reply. This is important stuff but she ignores...
She is shooting herself in the foto.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you fúcked a baby rabies 29 year old who saw you as a sperm bank beta bux and promptly shut off the sex as soon as she had a kid (which may not be yours).

I'm so glad I'm sterile when I read shít like this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you fúcked a baby rabies 29 year old who saw you as a sperm bank beta bux and promptly shut off the sex as soon as she had a kid (which may not be yours).

I'm so glad I'm sterile when I read shít like this.
Time and time again

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oof, that's bad. You got cucked. I wish you came to this forum 16 months ago, could possibly have saved you the humiliation. Why the hell did you put up with that and not leave for so long?

I don't know for what reason she kept you around, but clearly she didn't give a damn about you sexually. Any reason you can think of? Did you pay for anything that benefit her?

Not that it matters, you should focus your energy on moving forwards. There's probably some other guys here who can advise you about what to do regarding your kid, I have no experience with that and hope I'll never need it.
+1

There's a reason for n/c. Kid or not, bish dead to you.

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she is very Mad. She did nothing wrong ****ing another man,she is single and do whatever she wants she said. She is "surprised" of me blockning her and no contact but she dnt understand WHY i did that.
Of Course she understand but she is the victim here....