Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just encountered a BPD. Game plan?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've had months of experience with a BPD ex, she damn near destroyed me but with the scars I've become stronger. Spinning multiple girls at the moment, focused on self improvement.

I just took a girl's number who possibly has BPD.
1. Hair dyed red
2. Fear of abandonment and flipping out over perceived abandonment
3. Calls herself 'crazy/psycho'
4. Says she has a boyfriend and wants to meet me.
5. Responded well to hardcore negs and straight up insults
6. Crazy for attention

I think she might just be spinning me as an attention supply like a plate.

What is the game to have a same night lay and ghost her?
Does the usual C&F, Kino, Comfort building, escalation after drinks work?

Before you say run, I won't because this time I know what I'm dealing with and would quit it when I hit it. I have another date today that would keep my **** in check.
Maybe this is my way to face my fears.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU should run.

Basic game works on these girls you just don't let them any closer than outer tier plate.

But you are gonna get played. Sorry you are not ready.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you pick a berry from a bush and it makes you sick.. would you go back to that same bush if you were hungry again?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I stopped at (yet another account started this month) saying "she damn near destroyed me". She left you for being a pathetic wimp.

This account is really just another incarnation of Super Wimp.

Question: when was the last time anyone on SS got dumped by a non-BPD?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped at (yet another account started this month) saying "she damn near destroyed me". She left you for being a pathetic wimp.

This account is really just another incarnation of Super Wimp.

Question: when was the last time anyone on SS got dumped by a non-BPD?
Superficial assumptions are dangerous.

I generally classify self harming and suicidal behaviour with BPD so I'm sure I'm not wrong.

With your vast experience with women, you could give me some useful advice on gaming this girl than making deprecating comments.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Superficial assumptions are dangerous.

I generally classify self harming and suicidal behaviour with BPD so I'm sure I'm not wrong.

With your vast experience with women, you could give me some useful advice on gaming this girl than making deprecating comments.
Yeah, attain an ego that is able to withstand constructive criticism.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question: when was the last time anyone on SS got dumped by a non-BPD
This.

I just took a girl's number who possibly has BPD.
1. Hair dyed red
2. Fear of abandonment and flipping out over perceived abandonment
3. Calls herself 'crazy/psycho'
4. Says she has a boyfriend and wants to meet me.
5. Responded well to hardcore negs and straight up insults
6. Crazy for attention
I know 20 girls who fit this description. They do not all have BPD. 1.6 of the US population is inflicted with BPD. More often than not BPD is extremely dehabilitating resulting in severely strained interpersonal relationships and lack of emotional control.

Unless you're a licensed psychiatrist whose conducted a medical analysis you cannot be sure.

Our point is that you shouldn't be concerned if she has BPD. It is more likely that there were issues on both ends of the relationship rather than she was crazy.

As for this new chick, standard game applies, there is no difference. Just be a masculine man and pay attention to manipulation attempts. Chances are this one doesn't really have BPD either.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waste of a post with everyone trying to troll with negs.
If someone does know how to game BPD, I'm betting fake pretend nice beta boy with push pull is the way to go followed by an ONS, ghosting and NC.
I'll post a field report soon.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone does know how to game BPD, I'm betting fake pretend nice beta boy with push pull is the way to go followed by an ONS, ghosting and NC.
LOOOOOOL

good luck buddy

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP prepares the next move with the crazy:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know where you got the beta boy idea from. If she's hot, and she's slvtty, she will likely filter for a good degree of R-selection.

Just give her enough nice-guy to think that she has some control.

If you are going to game her, then you need to be really good at ignoring women. And they seem to pick up on things very well, making it harder to fake it.

Basically, they are paranoid as fvck. One I was out with thought that people were putting things in her bike tyres, that this drink machine was "infected", that people hated her that didn't know her, that everyone was out to get her, that I was gaming her when I was being sincere.

They are harder to predict. Except for that taking away your attention (and doing it sincerely) is always extremely powerful. Much more so than usual. Get good at blocking her out, when you are with her especially.
You know it.

Due to their fear of abandonment, super masculine alpha game always leads to hostility amongst BPDs, hence the beta boy idea, flatter them a bit with the heroin like attention they seek while keeping it scarce with push pull.

But I did notice the scarcity to attention and doing it naturally and sincerely is the way to get ANY woman, even nutjobs, hypergamy is a real force.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know it.

Due to their fear of abandonment, super masculine alpha game always leads to hostility amongst BPDs, hence the beta boy idea, flatter them a bit with the heroin like attention they seek while keeping it scarce with push pull.

But I did notice the scarcity to attention and doing it naturally and sincerely is the way to get ANY woman, even nutjobs, hypergamy is a real force.
Hypergamy is like chinese looking for best deal!!! Advice: BE the best deal!! :D:p:cool:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Our point is that you shouldn't be concerned if she has BPD. It is more likely that there were issues on both ends of the relationship rather than she was crazy.
Indeed, a BPD who loves you is better than a non-BPD who doesn't love you.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Subtitled: how to f*ck psycho b*tches who dumped us.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes but the line in between the two can get awfully blurry
FALSE - a woman with high interest makes it extremely obvious. Mixed signals = bad signals = low interest.

Guys, when I was 40 and again 42 I fell HARD for girls and got REALLY hurt, and would do anything to get them back. I read an article about BPD women that seemed to describe it exactly - but looking back, I was being a whiny loser who needed to move on to better women.

Instead of marrying a 36 year old who my mom HATED, I'm now dating a girl who was 15 at the time (now 21). That other girl would do anything for a date - actually she wrote to me TODAY. She looks so old. She's seeing photos of my girl on FB and realizing how dumb she was.

The solution wasn't for me to "game" her back. The solution was for me to work out, bike 10 miles per day, hire a physical trainer, eat organic, work harder, earn more, travel the country and date girls half my age.

Figure 1 - Now bigneil's girl (25 years his junior) only acts like a b!tch when he shouts "Act like a b!tch" as he's photographing her as she wears the exact hair, makeup and outfit he told her to wear.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FALSE - a woman with high interest makes it extremely obvious. Mixed signals = bad signals = low interest.

Guys, when I was 40 and again 42 I fell HARD for girls and got REALLY hurt, and would do anything to get them back. I read an article about BPD women that seemed to describe it exactly - but looking back, I was being a whiny loser who needed to move on to better women.

Instead of marrying a 36 year old who my mom HATED, I'm now dating a girl who was 15 at the time (now 21). That other girl would do anything for a date - actually she wrote to me TODAY. She looks so old. She's seeing photos of my girl on FB and realizing how dumb she was.

The solution wasn't for me to "game" her back. The solution was for me to work out, bike 10 miles per day, hire a physical trainer, eat organic, work harder, earn more, travel the country and date girls half my age.

Figure 1 - Now bigneil's girl (25 years his junior) only acts like a b!tch when he shouts "Act like a b!tch" as he's photographing her as she wears the exact hair, makeup and outfit he told her to wear.
I meant my post to be tongue and cheek. I know when they really like you and when they don't

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score

Figure 2 - And here is how bigneil's girl acts when he asks her to be sweet. Next up, he will ask her to be expressionless, and wear yellow.