"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Just encountered a BPD. Game plan?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
FALSE - a woman with high interest makes it extremely obvious. Mixed signals = bad signals = low interest.

Guys, when I was 40 and again 42 I fell HARD for girls and got REALLY hurt, and would do anything to get them back. I read an article about BPD women that seemed to describe it exactly - but looking back, I was being a whiny loser who needed to move on to better women.

Instead of marrying a 36 year old who my mom HATED, I'm now dating a girl who was 15 at the time (now 21). That other girl would do anything for a date - actually she wrote to me TODAY. She looks so old. She's seeing photos of my girl on FB and realizing how dumb she was.

The solution wasn't for me to "game" her back. The solution was for me to work out, bike 10 miles per day, hire a physical trainer, eat organic, work harder, earn more, travel the country and date girls half my age.


Figure 1 - Now bigneil's girl (25 years his junior) only acts like a b!tch when he shouts "Act like a b!tch" as he's photographing her as she wears the exact hair, makeup and outfit he told her to wear.
It's always inspiring to see people improve themselves and show their accomplishments. Gives everyone a jolt for motivation. Highly appreciated mate.
Still doesn't help with the thread though.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top