Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just encountered a BPD. Game plan?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FALSE - a woman with high interest makes it extremely obvious. Mixed signals = bad signals = low interest.

Guys, when I was 40 and again 42 I fell HARD for girls and got REALLY hurt, and would do anything to get them back. I read an article about BPD women that seemed to describe it exactly - but looking back, I was being a whiny loser who needed to move on to better women.

Instead of marrying a 36 year old who my mom HATED, I'm now dating a girl who was 15 at the time (now 21). That other girl would do anything for a date - actually she wrote to me TODAY. She looks so old. She's seeing photos of my girl on FB and realizing how dumb she was.

The solution wasn't for me to "game" her back. The solution was for me to work out, bike 10 miles per day, hire a physical trainer, eat organic, work harder, earn more, travel the country and date girls half my age.

Figure 1 - Now bigneil's girl (25 years his junior) only acts like a b!tch when he shouts "Act like a b!tch" as he's photographing her as she wears the exact hair, makeup and outfit he told her to wear.
It's always inspiring to see people improve themselves and show their accomplishments. Gives everyone a jolt for motivation. Highly appreciated mate.
Still doesn't help with the thread though.