Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just asked coworker to lunch.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God forbid you ever find yourself working at an Amazon warehouse, but plate spinning there would be very easy. Worked at one for over 3 years.
I know many of you don’t think it’s a good idea to date coworkers but you don’t count in this one.

I work in a warehouse house and am well liked by everyone. Most people know my name even though I don’t know everyone’s name.

This girl who has been working here for about a year. The first thing I noticed is she has the best bvtt in the world but gradually I came to realize she is just all around adore. She is kind of shy. Last week I was moved to her department so I have been able to converse with her more. It was eating me that I needed to ask her out because rejection is better than regret.

Once I was able to get her alone I asked if I could take her to lunch one of these weekends. I couldnt think of anything better ideas. I brace myself for the rejection I experienced many times but she said yes. It won’t be this weekend because I already volunteered to work overtime and she has her kids to take care of. I have a place in mind but not a day.

I will keep you updated but I welcome advice.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't sh*t where you eat, been there done that, things can turn ugly in a heart beat, you keep pestering her she could turn things against you saying you're harassing her. Women always win in HRs eyes, you will be out of a job and with a bad record.

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't sh*t where you eat, been there done that, things can turn ugly in a heart beat, you keep pestering her she could turn things against you saying you're harassing her. Women always win in HRs eyes, you will be out of a job and with a bad record.
Well I have not been pestering her. I only brought it up 3 times is 7 weeks. My way of playing it safe. But yes, I am starting to get the feeling that it may not work.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know many of you don’t think it’s a good idea to date coworkers but you don’t count in this one.

I work in a warehouse house and am well liked by everyone. Most people know my name even though I don’t know everyone’s name.

This girl who has been working here for about a year. The first thing I noticed is she has the best bvtt in the world but gradually I came to realize she is just all around adore. She is kind of shy. Last week I was moved to her department so I have been able to converse with her more. It was eating me that I needed to ask her out because rejection is better than regret.

Once I was able to get her alone I asked if I could take her to lunch one of these weekends. I couldnt think of anything better ideas. I brace myself for the rejection I experienced many times but she said yes. It won’t be this weekend because I already volunteered to work overtime and she has her kids to take care of. I have a place in mind but not a day.

I will keep you updated but I welcome advice.
In before dude becomes the Harvey Weinstein of the workplace.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In before dude becomes the Harvey Weinstein of the workplace.
Warehouses are a diff story though. I worked at various ones over the years, before I landed an actual money-making career. In short, everyone screws everyone, and all the in the know guys know who the easy prey are. Hell, some of the women there would screw the supervisors. Warehouses are a diff environment man, esp the graveyard shift. Proceed OP.

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well I was able to talk to her today, not as easy as I got promoted and am in a new department. Anyway as we left I told her to have a nice weekend and she asked how I liked my new job. Then I asked her when she thought we could go out. She said she didn’t know as this weekend she is taking her girls school shopping as school is starting and she usually spends weekends with them. Could be blowing me off but I believe her.

So I am not giving up on her but I will put it off a while and try other girls in the meantime.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well I was able to talk to her today, not as easy as I got promoted and am in a new department. Anyway as we left I told her to have a nice weekend and she asked how I liked my new job. Then I asked her when she thought we could go out. She said she didn’t know as this weekend she is taking her girls school shopping as school is starting and she usually spends weekends with them. Could be blowing me off but I believe her.

So I am not giving up on her but I will put it off a while and try other girls in the meantime.
She is really loving all your attention while she puts you in orbit.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation won't end well...