Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Job status and dating.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So on match I had a chick who liked me and replied a couple times and then asked about the small business I owned and then after I told her about it she unliked me. She had a couple kids.

Was she looking for a guy who's loaded to beta buxx?

So what should you do when asked about your career to beef it up more? What is the best way to go about it early on?
Wrong approach. If anything should want to downplay your career. Keep it vague:

Doctor - “I’m in the medical field”
Engineer - “I work with numbers”
Entrepreneur - “I work in the <business type> industry”

She only gets the right to learn more over time. Reveal too much and you subject yourself to speculation about your income and assets. Reveal too little and you’re a sketchy, unemployed bum that lives with his mom.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few... maybe 1 in 1000. I certainly would put J.Lo in that category 10-12 years ago.
I have banged some very hot 38 to 39 year old yoga workout obsessed chicks.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Traveling is what makes them broke lol. Trips they can’t afford.
Lol this is definitely true. Not to mention they have a Louis Vuitton habit and other shyt they buy like makeup is so expensive. A lot of females try to outdo each other when it comes to shopping and travel . These days they want the most likes on Instagram.... so they go places like Bali.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol this is definitely true. Not to mention they have a Louis Vuitton habit and other shyt they buy like makeup is so expensive. A lot of females try to outdo each other when it comes to shopping and travel . These days they want the most likes on Instagram.... so they go places like Bali.
They can suck some sugar daddy c0ck if they need to. Or just get a plain old chump to pay for it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yea them stupid hand bags. At the market we have a vendor who would cry during the summer she couldn't order product cause she was broke yet bought a 1000 hand bag. Her business if its stocked properly makes good money too. Always keeps stock low but buys expensive toys instead of keeping her business healthy.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been off & on unemployed since age 31 :eek: o_O, but that's when I gave up on American women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be because you're from Europe. Over here in North America everyone is obsessed with what your career is. On OLD profiles many women, at least more age appropriate like mid 30s place a lot of focus on career in their profiles and "financially stable" "financially secure" "career minded" etc in their profiles.

I'm not making it up. They will ask you about your career in messages.

A girl in their early 20s doesn't give a damn. Older women in their 30s seem to do.
This doesn't make sense. An older women should be desperate, and thus can't be choosy.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong approach. If anything should want to downplay your career. Keep it vague:

Doctor - “I’m in the medical field”
Engineer - “I work with numbers”
Entrepreneur - “I work in the <business type> industry”

She only gets the right to learn more over time. Reveal too much and you subject yourself to speculation about your income and assets. Reveal too little and you’re a sketchy, unemployed bum that lives with his mom.
Or the catch-all - "I'm a consultant". (LOL, that's what I put on my 1040 form.)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Or the catch-all - "I'm a consultant". (LOL, that's what I put on my 1040 form.)
In my profile I beef my small business up to make me sound bigger and more successful. When I did that I noticed my reply rates got higher.