"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Job status and dating.

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
So on match I had a chick who liked me and replied a couple times and then asked about the small business I owned and then after I told her about it she unliked me. She had a couple kids.

Was she looking for a guy who's loaded to beta buxx?

So what should you do when asked about your career to beef it up more? What is the best way to go about it early on?
Wrong approach. If anything should want to downplay your career. Keep it vague:

Doctor - “I’m in the medical field”
Engineer - “I work with numbers”
Entrepreneur - “I work in the <business type> industry”

She only gets the right to learn more over time. Reveal too much and you subject yourself to speculation about your income and assets. Reveal too little and you’re a sketchy, unemployed bum that lives with his mom.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
There are a few... maybe 1 in 1000. I certainly would put J.Lo in that category 10-12 years ago.
I have banged some very hot 38 to 39 year old yoga workout obsessed chicks.
 

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
Traveling is what makes them broke lol. Trips they can’t afford.
Lol this is definitely true. Not to mention they have a Louis Vuitton habit and other shyt they buy like makeup is so expensive. A lot of females try to outdo each other when it comes to shopping and travel . These days they want the most likes on Instagram.... so they go places like Bali.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Lol this is definitely true. Not to mention they have a Louis Vuitton habit and other shyt they buy like makeup is so expensive. A lot of females try to outdo each other when it comes to shopping and travel . These days they want the most likes on Instagram.... so they go places like Bali.
They can suck some sugar daddy c0ck if they need to. Or just get a plain old chump to pay for it.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Lol this is definitely true. Not to mention they have a Louis Vuitton habit and other shyt they buy like makeup is so expensive. A lot of females try to outdo each other when it comes to shopping and travel . These days they want the most likes on Instagram.... so they go places like Bali.
Yea them stupid hand bags. At the market we have a vendor who would cry during the summer she couldn't order product cause she was broke yet bought a 1000 hand bag. Her business if its stocked properly makes good money too. Always keeps stock low but buys expensive toys instead of keeping her business healthy.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I've been off & on unemployed since age 31 :eek: o_O, but that's when I gave up on American women.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Could be because you're from Europe. Over here in North America everyone is obsessed with what your career is. On OLD profiles many women, at least more age appropriate like mid 30s place a lot of focus on career in their profiles and "financially stable" "financially secure" "career minded" etc in their profiles.

I'm not making it up. They will ask you about your career in messages.

A girl in their early 20s doesn't give a damn. Older women in their 30s seem to do.
This doesn't make sense. An older women should be desperate, and thus can't be choosy.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Wrong approach. If anything should want to downplay your career. Keep it vague:

Doctor - “I’m in the medical field”
Engineer - “I work with numbers”
Entrepreneur - “I work in the <business type> industry”

She only gets the right to learn more over time. Reveal too much and you subject yourself to speculation about your income and assets. Reveal too little and you’re a sketchy, unemployed bum that lives with his mom.
Or the catch-all - "I'm a consultant". (LOL, that's what I put on my 1040 form.)
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Or the catch-all - "I'm a consultant". (LOL, that's what I put on my 1040 form.)
In my profile I beef my small business up to make me sound bigger and more successful. When I did that I noticed my reply rates got higher.
 
Top