Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Job status and dating.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So on match I had a chick who liked me and replied a couple times and then asked about the small business I owned and then after I told her about it she unliked me. She had a couple kids.

Was she looking for a guy who's loaded to beta buxx?

So what should you do when asked about your career to beef it up more? What is the best way to go about it early on?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
My name is George, I'm unemployed and I live with my parents. - George Costanza

Even if I was a CEO making 10k a day I would still tell Girls I am Unemployed, great way to weed out gold diggers

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if I was a CEO making 10k a day I would still tell Girls I am Unemployed, great way to weed out gold diggers
On the other hand, you may end up with girls who want to date losers.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So on match I had a chick who liked me and replied a couple times and then asked about the small business I owned and then after I told her about it she unliked me. She had a couple kids.

Was she looking for a guy who's loaded to beta buxx?

So what should you do when asked about your career to beef it up more? What is the best way to go about it early on?
I used to work for the government and would tell girls what i did and they wouldn't talk after that. I found out that I needed to talk more about traits of the job and what was important about the job to keep them fascinated. It worked although it was a boring desk job. It paid well and people relied on it.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ignore those ones. Most women will respect a man who works period. As long as you have a car and can afford to take them out, everything else is none of their business until you're talking living together or marriage

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just ignore those ones. Most women will respect a man who works period. As long as you have a car and can afford to take them out, everything else is none of their business until you're talking living together or marriage
The problem isn't the women in this situation, its OP caring so much about it. HE is the one who secretly is embarrassed of what he does and the women sense that so they don't respect him (likely one of many reasons based on his posts showing multiple incidences of being socially inept).

People believe what you tell them consciously or unconsciously when you first meet them and OP is making a very bad first impression.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem isn't the women in this situation, its OP caring so much about it. HE is the one who secretly is embarrassed of what he does and the women sense that so they don't respect him (likely one of many reasons based on his posts showing multiple incidences of being socially inept).

People believe what you tell them consciously or unconsciously when you first meet them and OP is making a very bad first impression.
He claims he has thousands and thousands sitting in the bank too, he's good at saving money. So idk why he feels like the lesser one. Most of these chicks dont even have 1k saved up

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
He claims he has thousands and thousands sitting in the bank too, he's good at saving money. So idk why he feels like the lesser one. Most of these chicks dont even have 1k saved up
Have you ever considered he is lying?

Either way would you rather date someone with money in the bank who is socially inept and awkward and who would be physically manhandled by 75% of the women he is meeting up with or someone who has a few hundred that is fun to be around and looks good?

Its not even really close IMO

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever considered he is lying?

Either way would you rather date someone with money in the bank who is socially inept and awkward or someone who has a few hundred that is fun to be around and looks good?

Its not even really close IMO
lol If he's that good at lying to us on here, then he should have no problem lying to women about what he does for a living, that's what I don't get

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Cant be true because many of these chicks have good jobs or claim to on their old profile. How do they travel so much if they're that broke?

The one old date last fall the chick told me she was able to save 6k up lol. I have a few times that in my bank accounts.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant be true because many of these chicks have good jobs or claim to on their old profile. How do they travel so much if they're that broke?

The one old date last fall the chick told me she was able to save 6k up lol. I have a few times that in my bank accounts.
Them traveling and shopping all the time is part of why they dont have money saved up usually. I know women with good jobs who live check to check, it's more common then you think. Most people just aren't good with their money

Also... Most of the women you deal with are upper 40's right? Being able to save 6k for someone who's 40 or 50 isn't really that impressive. It's actually kind of bad, and shows that they didn't save at all through their 20's or 30's. I'm 29... if I start saving from right now with 0 dollars, would you think me having 6k at 48 is good?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Ok but what good is that doing you? You are getting rejected by women who are bottom of the barrel on OLD that have no walls left.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Them traveling and shopping all the time is part of why they dont have money saved up usually. I know women with good jobs who live check to check, it's more common then you think. Most people just aren't good with their money

Also... Most of the women you deal with are upper 40's right? Being able to save 6k for someone who's 40 or 50 isn't really that impressive. It's actually kind of bad, and shows that they didn't save at all through their 20's or 30's. I'm 29... if I start saving from right now with 0 dollars, would you think me having 6k at 48 is good?
The one with 6k was a former state Trooper from Ohio. Just moved down here on a whim because her parents lived here. Took a job as a waitress. I think the state trooper job paid 60k a year but also gave her benefits and that. She also said she was never married and said she moved down here with her boyfriend but she was actually divorced. I saw she was named in a federal lawsuit so probably likely she was fired and just like a lot of northern trash came down here running away from their problems.

I tell you, these OLD women all seem sketchy. Even ones with good jobs seem to have dirt on them and drama they're hiding. Even from the more premium sites like Match they just seem sketchy. Even though they're really hot, you can tell on the dates they're hiding stuff.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Ok but what good is that doing you? You are getting rejected by women who are bottom of the barrel on OLD that have no walls left.
Yea, but most of them are pretty hot though. HB 9.5, and the others minus a couple of them were HB8s and still in their 30s. The thing with me is I use a lot of game in messages and really spend time on it.

Lately I haven't been on OLD as much simply because I'm too busy with my business right now. I'm trying to work on same Asian chick right now I just started exchanging some messages with.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one with 6k was a former state Trooper from Ohio. Just moved down here on a whim because her parents lived here. Took a job as a waitress. I think the state trooper job paid 60k a year but also gave her benefits and that. She also said she was never married and said she moved down here with her boyfriend but she was actually divorced. I saw she was named in a federal lawsuit so probably likely she was fired and just like a lot of northern trash came down here running away from their problems.

I tell you, these OLD women all seem sketchy. Even ones with good jobs seem to have dirt on them and drama they're hiding. Even from the more premium sites like Match they just seem sketchy. Even though they're really hot, you can tell on the dates they're hiding stuff.
Damn, yea she was making good money, she messed up smh... a lot of people get into being a cop just for the money or as a last resort, because you only need a hs diploma and to have had a job for a full year... but then when they get into a real situation on duty, they dont know how to handle it and do something stupid

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Damn, yea she was making good money, she messed up smh... a lot of people get into being a cop just for the money or as a last resort, because you only need a hs diploma and to have had a job for a full year... but then when they get into a real situation on duty, they dont know how to handle it and do something stupid
Was from 2005. She transported a person she arrested on a traffic stop to jail and was beaten. I guess she has a temper.

You might recall the date went really well and she basically on the date said we were going out again soon. Then she blew up on me because she didn't reply or something and I was just being direct asking if she was interested in going out again. Said how she just got back in town and something came up and called me a jerk and how she said she was going to go out on another date with me but said not anymore and said that's a big red flag. Seems like she had an explosive temper. Good thing to stay clear of. The type that will make up false stuff and get you arrested for abuse.

A lot of posters on here say to avoid law enforcement officers when it comes to dating that it's a terrible idea.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its very rare a woman ask what I do for work and I cant remember ever a woman asking my income.
Hearing OP go on about being rejected after disclosure, something isnt right, garbage men get decent women...

However, when they do ask me they usually get a little scared and excited...
(I am a former blackhat hacker who is legit now and featured in several documentaries and articles)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
its very rare a woman ask what I do for work and I cant remember ever a woman asking my income.
Hearing OP go on about being rejected after disclosure, something isnt right, garbage men get decent women...

However, when they do ask me they usually get a little scared and excited...
(I am a former blackhat hacker who is legit now and featured in several documentaries and articles)
Could be because you're from Europe. Over here in North America everyone is obsessed with what your career is. On OLD profiles many women, at least more age appropriate like mid 30s place a lot of focus on career in their profiles and "financially stable" "financially secure" "career minded" etc in their profiles.

I'm not making it up. They will ask you about your career in messages.

A girl in their early 20s doesn't give a damn. Older women in their 30s seem to do.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yea, but most of them are pretty hot though. HB 9.5, and the others minus a couple of them were HB8s and still in their 30s. The thing with me is I use a lot of game in messages and really spend time on it.

Lately I haven't been on OLD as much simply because I'm too busy with my business right now. I'm trying to work on same Asian chick right now I just started exchanging some messages with.
Dude there is no such thing as a 50 year old HB 9.5

My God what type of standards do you have? None?