Jesse Pinkman's approach/field reports thread.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds exhausting as all hell! Wouldn’t going to a location with legal prostitution be far more efficient with your time, money, and mind?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds exhausting as all hell! Wouldn’t going to a location with legal prostitution be far more efficient with your time, money, and mind?
This thread is insightful because it is a realistic view into what it takes to get laid as a man who approaches strangers mainly. App swipers also have an exhausting process too.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exhausting but at the end of the day, super worth it. In recent months and even when the thread started, I just realized how much baggage I was coming into the game with. The so called wingmen I had were holding me back for the most part barring exceptions and really messing with my vibe and outcomes. I had a lot of negative influences in my life at the time to truly hit my ceiling. It really shows you how much baggage men in general who do game and struggle with women really have.

The past few months have been transformative and this game journey has been one of the most fulfilling things ever in my life. There are very few things on the planet that can change a man as much as his quest to genuinely get good with women, especially in a competitive environment like Miami which is full of flakes, fakes, and is overall a frustrating dating market. However, sniffing success here has been fulfilling in my game journey when I have had success.

I feel for men who do not go through this journey with game. You will never find and learn more about yourself, improve, and truly learn how to cut out trash from your life than when you do game. Lately, it has felt great doing so since I have broken free from pickup groups and communities. My experiences are testament to the fact that 98% of PUAs and PUA groups out there work against men in terms of helping them get laid.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a modification of an older ideas I read about in the 2000s. The idea might even be older than that.

With night game, there was some common wisdom to use Friday and Saturday nights to find new options and use the other nights of the week for early stage dates. Women had to earn their way into getting a prime Friday/Saturday night slot.
Yup. I am also going to start a hobby which pushes me physically so my schedule is likely going to get tighter. Not starting it now but will soon. Going to end up having a lot on my plate in the coming months but I am becoming excited for the fall here. A busy life IMO is a life well lived but you know me, I am going to make time for my homies on here unless this entire forum falls apart. Pretty sure @BackInTheGame78 @Serenity @logicallefty @Atom Smasher and others won't let that happen though.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is insightful because it is a realistic view into what it takes to get laid as a man who approaches strangers mainly. App swipers also have an exhausting process too.
I think that when your process and system is fixed, you can potentially have consistent results but to get there, you just need to lose lots of baggage. Guys come into the game with so much baggage such as toxic beliefs, garbage wingmen, advice from trash coaches, and in order to have success, you need to lose that and become ruthlessly process and results driven. It gets me how so many men wander around aimlessly for years and show little improvement. The same old going out weekend after weekend to spam approach and having very little to show for it because they never improved.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ruthlessly process and results driven.
Yes!

It gets me how so many men wander around aimlessly for years and show little improvement. The same old going out weekend after weekend to spam approach and having very little to show for it because they never improved.
Most men who study and "practice" Game see very little in the way of improvement as compared to being an unaware, blue pill, Average Frustrated Chump.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. I am also going to start a hobby which pushes me physically so my schedule is likely going to get tighter. Not starting it now but will soon. Going to end up having a lot on my plate in the coming months but I am becoming excited for the fall here. A busy life IMO is a life well lived but you know me, I am going to make time for my homies on here unless this entire forum falls apart.
If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your ultimate goal with women or a woman?
Marriage and children? Are you starting a physical hobby and gaming to improve your interaction with women and yourself generally, with the aim of manwhoring indefinitely or ultimately getting one suitable woman for family formation?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your ultimate goal with women or a woman?
Marriage and children? Are you starting a physical hobby and gaming to improve your interaction with women and yourself generally, with the aim of manwhoring indefinitely or ultimately getting one suitable woman for family formation?
This seems like shade or some passive aggressive jab but I will assume it is not. The hobby is independent of women. As for my goal, to sleep with a ton of different women. You have an issue with that, you are free to socialize with others on this forum who are more in line with your morals.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men who study and "practice" Game see very little in the way of improvement as compared to being an unaware, blue pill, Average Frustrated Chump.
I have an observation about the game community and pickup, it is a community of extremes in a way. In many ways, the advice when applied can help men a lot. I think that there are 10% of men in the game community who have a super high ceiling. I mean the kinds of guys who will learn game and self-improvement, sleep with hundreds of different women as a result, and then just move on. These guys are driven by action and always putting in the work. They see game as an art that needs refining, a skill almost that needs to be constantly built up. At some point, they will have their fun and move on.

Then you have the 90%.

These are the guys who will go out every week, do the same crap, approach ugly girls because "take action bro!", get rejected, and then act like babies ("omg it is so unfair these women are meeting men through social circle and work!"). They will go on for years at times doing this with almost little to show. These are your broken PUAs who date busted up chicks and never really progress that far in the game. They theorize a ton and start blaming all sorts of external for their lack of success.

All I know is this. I want to eventually move on from this once I have had my fun. Go all in on my business or do something even higher value with my life than game. However, game is a necessary rite of passage for men. A man must sow his wild oats and have his fun before he can move on. Or else, he becomes like those pastors who preach Jesus but then cheat on their wives with significantly younger women. He becomes those creepy old corporate dorks that prey on interns while cheating on their wives because they never had their fun at a younger age.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems like shade or some passive aggressive jab but I will assume it is not. The hobby is independent of women. As for my goal, to sleep with a ton of different women. You have an issue with that, you are free to socialize with others on this forum who are more in line with your morals.
It was a judgment-free inquiry. That’s all. I was curious what your aim is considering your investment.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have faced a lot of criticism and hatred for my goal with game hence my standoffish attitude.
I’m assuming this is mostly from “normal people” lol with the whole “don’t you have a girlfriend” or “when are you getting married” thing?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have faced a lot of criticism and hatred for my goal with game hence my standoffish attitude.
I’m assuming this is mostly from “normal people” lol with the whole “don’t you have a girlfriend” or “when are you getting married” thing?
Yes but also from PUAs, Red Pillers, and even some on this forum :/
Someone's goals in the mating environment does impact which approach methods to use. Approaching strangers in-person can be used for both finding a longer term girlfriend or for shorter term casual sex.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could understand the flack from the first group but it coming from the second group is wild :rofl:
PUAs and red pillers overlap quite a bit. PUA is one sub segment of the red pill.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normal people are mostly blue pill. It's very difficult to talk about the seduction lifestyle with blue pill normies.
I think the term I’m looking for is blue pill. I was trying to avoid using the term “normie friends” :rofl:

And yes, it’s fruitless. 99% of the time they just don’t understand what we’re trying to achieve. I think it’s best just to do you, and let your results/lifestyle speak for itself.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could understand the flack from the first group but it coming from the second group is wild :rofl:
The whole MGTOW and other garbage has invaded pickup and seduction spaces hard. Tons of dudes, even on here, who would get all religious on you and preach right wing garbage about finding a family and settling down fast. TBH, I don't blame them either sometimes. The game is most definitely a grind.