Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jayer's 100 Approach Journal (Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manuva,

Good advice.. I am going to really try and start doing this... But what about the girls that are used to guys hitting on them and are *****y? Like this girl at my job.... she always walks around so prissy and even talks about guys that have hit on her behind their back making fun of them.... Have you ever had a situation like this?

Ok.... I actually do have an approach to post and yes it was at a club again.... This one is kind of weird but I am going to think it counts as a number....

I was with my friend hanging around at the bar at this beach club. There are these girls next to us. So my friend actually goes to one of them and is like my friend wants to meet you...

So I start talking to this girl, and then my friend starts talking to her also. We make light hearted conversation and then my friend tells her "I like your friend behind you" so she introduces her to him. I then jump in and start talking to her as well.... So basically after a while they have the last call for alcohol at the bar and they get ready to go...

So I go to the girl and I was like "am I going to talk to you again" and then I ask for her number but I don't have a pen or cell phone to put it in... so my friend whips out his cell phone and gets the number, but she says to get it from him.

I called 4 days later left a message she never called back.

Approaches: 5
Numbers: 2

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by manuva
Yeah mate, flirt with em all.

Be lighthearted, fun and flirty with EVERY woman around you (as listed in my last post). Most women will respond to it very positively. They don't have to be attractive, or of appropriate age, in order for them to be charmed by you, and you'll notice the difference in their attitude toward you immediately.

When I was at Uni, the cleaning ladies loved me. I got all sorts of perks and priveleges from these elderly ladies - any time I had a request or a problem they would go well out of their way to help me. Guess why?

The cooks at Uni would also go above and beyond for me. If I wanted an extra helping, or if I wanted seconds before they were allowed to serve second helpings, all I had to do was ask. In fact, often they'd offer with a smile. One of the kitchen ladies kept showing me photos of her (bombshell) daughter and saying I must meet her. Guess why... ?

Try to envisage every interraction with women as a chance to practice being friendly and fun. Acknowledge all women as people. rather than 'just the cleaning lady' or 'just a shop attendant'.

If you maintain this perspective, then you will gradually find that some girls will respond even better than most. You'll find that they bounce back at you with the same friendly vibe you are exuding to them. The interaction becomes extended due to both parties enjoying themselves. You are so used to talking to women like this that instead of being intimidated by the stunning looks of the retail assistant, you are impressed by her vibrant and fun personality just as she is with yours. From there its a natural (and CONGRUENT) thing to actually want to see her again and so you ask for and get some contact details.

The process becomes natural. Instead of feeling the need to 'turn it on' for an attractive girl, you are permanently 'on' around women and so you rapport and vibe naturally with any of them, even the very attractive ones. You'll get so used to women beaming smiles at you and showing all sorts of IOI that you'll end up being very selective about those you care to see again. No longer will a girls looks be enough to warrant your attention, she'll have to prove herself through her personality too before you decide you like her. Chicks will, in turn, sense this and realise you're not just into them for their looks, and they'll LOVE you for it.
Great tips!

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest
Founder of Ultimate HSDJ Technique

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok 2 More Approaches this weekend!

Boy did I mess up though!

So I'm at this club, very crowded, very popular place.

I head up on the dance floor and see a group of girls dancing by themselves (am I already warmed up at this point, ive danced with a few girls by the time i did this)

So anyway I went up to 1 girl in the group and tried to start dancing.... However she whispered in my ear "I don't know how to dance this kind of music" So I'm like "Me niether... whats your name..."

She then asked me the same questions like where Im from etc....
I asked her if she had a boyfriend and she shook her head no and smiled. I'm like "Can I get your number, I'll give you a call..."
She seemed a little surprised I asked so soon and hesitated for a second.. but then she's like "Ok"

I didn't have my cell phone on me, so she gave me her cell phone and I called my phone with it so I would have her number on my caller id. But I guess I thought the call went through when it really didn't :( So I am definitely counting this as a number cause she gave it to me, even though I can't capitilize on it :(

Second attempt: We are in the car leaving the club and I see this girl by herself in a car parrallel to me...

SO I'm like "Excuse me... I just want to say you're the prettiest girl i've seen her all night"
Her "Yeah very nice line :)"
Me: "I'm like can I get your # I'll give you call"
Her: "I'm sorry I don't think my boyfriend would like that very much"
Me: "Don't worry I can handle him"
Her (laughing) rolled up her window

Approaches: 7
Numbers: 3

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer:

Dood I know your doing this to get confidence which is great. But your approaches SUX!! You are supplicating to every girl and all the numbers your getting seem to be out of pity. Let's review here bro:

-When asking for the number you TELL THEM, you don't ask.

AFC style: "Umm...can I have your number?? (crossing fingers)

DJ style: "You seem like an interesting girl, lets get together sometime"

-If she's interested she's offer her number at this point, if she doesn't then tell her to.

Im not going to even tell you how bad that "your the prettiest girl" line was, it suxed, its supplicating to the max and it will always get you denied.

And lastly, why are you NOT carrying your cell phone with you when you are trying to number close? As Napolean Dynamite would say "Freakin idiot!!"

I'm happy your approaching but there's no point if your not going to use successful tatics.

PIMP

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice pimp-sicle. I like that "I think you're interesting line" definitely doesn't sound as cheesy as what I said. I will definitely keep it in mind.

I actually posted a question about grinding with a girl. If you can reply to that I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the help!

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer
I actually posted a question about grinding with a girl. If you can reply to that I would appreciate it.
This is your problem!

Every post you make you are always asking us to tell if what you are doing is OK! You don't need anyone else's approval. Do what you want to do. All you need is a confidence boost. Stop worrying about what others think! Just get out there and approach some girls and stop thinking about it. Read the Rejection Collection in the bible and go get shot down by 50 girls. Give them the corniest pickup line ever for god's sake...just get your ass rejected!

You're not going to get girls worrying about any one situation. You need to have so many situations going that you don't even care about any one girl.

Also, stop going to the bars and clubs. Those aren't approaches! Any guy can go out and drink and end up talking to a few girls. Nothing is likely to come of those and it isn't helping your confidence. Do some street approaches, man. Sorry to be harsh, but this thread is five pages and I'm tired of seeing the same stuff over and over.

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it sounds to me like you haven't been reading the DJ Bible. If you had, you would never be using some of these opening lines.It's important not to supplicate but if you are, you've got to be 100% confident about it. Remember that you've got what these girls want. You are the prize and you can mess with these girls just as much as you want because they WANT you. So don't be afraid to bust their chops a little. Go out and build up your confidence but be a little more creative. Check out the DJ Bible and the articles on the main page of the site. There is a wealth of information in there but you've got to be open to it.

If you ARE at a bar, a great and easy opening line that works a lot of the time in my case is "So are you gonna buy me a drink or what?" This really takes girls by surprise. They figure if you've got the balls to say something like that then you must be interesting to talk to. In short, everything you say should command her attention, not the other way around.

Oh, and I know people said this before but do NOT buy girls drinks. Some women go to bars and drink for free all night because guys will just by them drinks. All this tells them is that you want to buy their affection or that all you've got to offer is your wallet. This is a huge turn-off unless they are already very attracted to you. Be dynamic, be fresh, and be surprising. Remember, even if you get rejected, you still come out on top because you tried something new and you learned how it works in a real life setting.

Keep us posted, man.

~Sloopy

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree about the numbers thing. Just got into this, usually i just start my sitting down with them (this is at uni) and say something to them, get them talking. Next thing i do is pull out my mobile give it to them and say "put your number in". I dont bother with all this bs WoW IT WAS LIkE ReLLy COOl TlKAing TO YOu How BAout IF i ForGET TO Umm A PaPEr I cAN CalL you. I leave with, might give you a call, look at them and leave.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to approach this girl that works at the bookstore but I was thinking of talking to her little by little each time Im there and then asking her...

This would be a warm approach, so I should i post that here?

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
i think you should stop posting altogether.

you've been here for 3 years. i get the idea you don't want it bad enough.

how old are you? you can't rely on a forum for the rest of your life. you started this thread right before july...and you've done what, like 2 approaches?

get a move on it. get over that fear first, don't worry about getting any thing out of your approaches but getting over your fear.

your two goals that you started this thread with...

you're afraid of her boyfriend or harrassing her? dude...i think you need to forget about approaches for now.

work on talking to strangers in general. work on your social skills and get some confidence. work on that self-esteem. become comfortable projecting your sexuality...

how often do you go out? no, not clubs/bars, those don't count. forget the alcohol. go out more often, in your free time. be around people more often. talk to everyone. be comfortable in your own skin...there's obviously certain things you're insecure...work on that.

warm approach, cold approach, it doesn't matter, start doing, less asking for permission.

think about it this way...what if this forum didn't exist?

gl

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
part 1

Jayer,
I see that you made a goal and want to get win this goal.
And be good with women and get more confindce and beat fear.
This will be no easy task. First Jayer if you are not gonna try then give up this goal. Winner always try and losers never try. Which 1 are you ??Don't get mad at yourself for being rejected of not trying. Everything in life isn't easy at first but the more you do it the more it become easier. Sorry this will be a long post. Lets begin

Rules.
1. never ever ever ever forever buy a girl a drink unless she your best friend or maybe if she gets you in alot of 3 somes :D
2. Read The Don Juan The bible or print it out. Talk to her. You have to get into her trust zone before you can sleep with her or even date her.
3. Body Language. Lets do what that 1 song dose. Lean back come on, Lean back, Lean Back, 1 more time Lean back. Give that girl some space. Let her breaht !!!!. Relax your shoulders. Always walk with your head up unless you drop something or you though you saw $50.00 dollars laying on the ground. Having your head up is a way to show confidnce. When you sit down try not to play with your hands or fingers alot and spread your legs !!!!!!!!!!!!. When shaking her hand give a nice strong handshake. Not too strong ( COMMON SENSE ).
4. Be a challenge. Have the Attitude
of ( are you good enough for me) NEVER EVER EVER EVER FOREVER have the Attitude of ( I'm good enough for you). A challeging man is wanted by women. First he is hard to get. Second he is wanted by other women and people want what other people want. Three when rejected he makes it seem as if it was her lose and not his. ( this way some girls end up running back to him after rejecting him ).
5. Be ready . Sun tzu said not prepareing for the battle is prepareing for failure. When you go out their always remind yourself of the bad women out their. Act like your on a customer service job. Allways be ready. A nice excuies would be to know how react to nasty rejection lines. Lets say some girl say naw I don't want to dance with a ugly guy like you it makes me look bad. What would you do ?? be ready !!! Another nasty rejection line.
I don't wanna dance with you ( and then some guy grabs her and she dances with him) Hard ?? well then be ready, just laugh it off and go apporach another girl.

Now for some ways to defeat fear

Napoleon Hill

HOW TO OUTWIT THE SIX GHOSTS OF FEAR
Take Inventory of Yourself, As You Read This Closing Chapter, and Find Out How Many of
the "Ghosts" Are Standing in Your Way BEFORE you can put any portion of this
philosophy into successful use, your mind must be prepared to receive it. The preparation is
not difficult. It begins with study, analysis, and understanding of three enemies which you
shall have to clear out.
These are INDECISION, DOUBT, and FEAR!
The Sixth Sense will never function while these three negatives, or any of them remain in
your mind. The members of this unholy trio are closely related; where one is found, the other
two are close at hand.
INDECISION is the seedling of FEAR! Remember this, as you read. Indecision crystalizes
into DOUBT, the two blend and become FEAR! The "blending" process often is slow. This
is one reason why these three enemies are so dangerous. They germinate and grow without
their presence being observed.
The remainder of this chapter describes an end which must be attained before the
philosophy, as a whole, can be put into practical use. It also analyzes a condition which has,
but lately, reduced huge numbers of people to poverty, and it states a truth which must be
understood by all who accumulate riches, whether measured in terms of money or a state of
mind of far greater value than money. The purpose of this chapter is to turn the spotlight of
attention upon the cause and the cure of the six basic fears. Before we can master an enemy,
we must know its name, its habits, and its place of abode. As you read, analyze yourself
carefully, and determine which, if any, of the six common fears have attached themselves to
you.
Do not be deceived by the habits of these subtle enemies. Sometimes they remain hidden in
the subconscious mind, where they are difficult to locate, and still more difficult to eliminate.
THE SIX BASIC FEARS
There are six basic fears, with some combination of which every human suffers at one tune
or another. Most people are fortunate if they do not suffer from the entire six. Named in the
order of their most common appearance, they are:-
The fear of POVERTY
The fear of CRITICISM
} most of one's
The fear of ILL HEALTH
} worries
The fear of LOSS OF LOVE OF SOMEONE
The fear of OLD AGE
All other fears are of minor importance, they can be grouped under these six headings.
MAN'S
THOUGHT IMPULSES BEGIN IMMEDIATELY TO TRANSLATE THEMSELVES
INTO THEIR PHYSICAL EQUIVALENT, WHETHER THOSE THOUGHTS ARE
VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY
Thought impulses which are picked up through the
ether, by mere chance (thoughts which have been released by other minds
This fact may be explained by the statement that every human being has the
ability to completely control his own mind, and with this control, obviously, every person
may open his mind to the tramp thought impulses which are being released by other brains,
or close the doors tightly and admit only thought impulses of his own choice.
Nature has endowed man with absolute control over but one thing, and that is THOUGHT.
""FIFTY-SEVEN" FAMOUS ALIBIS
By Old Man IF
People who do not succeed have one distinguishing trait in common. They know all the
reasons for failure, and have what they believe to be air-tight alibis to explain away their
own lack of achievement.
Some of these alibis are clever, and a few of them are justifiable by the facts. But alibis
cannot be used for money. The world wants to know only one thing-HAVE YOU
ACHIEVED SUCCESS?
A character analyst compiled a list of the most commonly used alibis. As you read the list,
examine yourself carefully, and determine how many of these alibis, if any, are your own
property.
Remember, too, the philosophy presented in this book makes every one of these alibis
obsolete.
IF I didn't have a wife and family . . .
IF I had enough "pull" . . .
IF I had money . . .
IF I had a good education . . .
IF I could get a job . . .
IF I had good health . . .
IF I only had time . . .
IF times were better . . .
IF other people understood me . . .
IF conditions around me were only different . . .
IF I could live my life over again . . .
IF I did not fear what "THEY" would say . . .
IF I had been given a chance . . .
IF I now had a chance . . .
IF other people didn't "have it in for me" . . .
IF nothing happens to stop me . . .
IF I were only younger . . .
IF I could only do what I want . . .
IF I had been born rich . . .
IF I could meet "the right people" . . .
IF I had the talent that some people have . . .
IF I dared assert myself . . .
IF I only had embraced past opportunities . . .
IF people didn't get on my nerves . . .
IF I didn't have to keep house and look after the children . . .
IF I could save some money . . .
IF the boss only appreciated me . . .
IF I only had somebody to help me . . .
IF my family understood me . . .
IF I lived in a big city . . .
IF I could just get started . . .
IF I were only free . . .
IF I had the personality of some people . . .
IF I were not so fat . . .
IF my talents were known . . .
IF I could just get a "break" . . .
IF I could only get out of debt . . .
IF I hadn't failed . . .
IF I only knew how . . .
IF everybody didn't oppose me . . .
IF I didn't have so many worries . . .
IF I could marry the right person . . .
IF people weren't so dumb . . .
IF my family were not so extravagant . . .
IF I were sure of myself . . .
IF luck were not against me . . .
IF I had not been born under the wrong star . . .
IF it were not true that "what is to be will be" . . .
IF I did not have to work so hard . . .
IF I hadn't lost my money . . .
IF I lived in a different neighborhood . . .
IF I didn't have a "past" . . .
IF I only had a business of my own . . .
IF other people would only listen to me . . .
IF * * * and this is the greatest of them all * * * I had the courage to see myself as I really
am, I would find out what is wrong with me, and correct it, then I might have a chance to
profit by my mistakes and learn something from the experience of others, for I know that
there is something WRONG with me, or I would now be where I WOULD HAVE BEEN IF
I had spent more time analyzing my weaknesses, and less time building alibis to cover them.
Building alibis with which to explain away failure is a national pastime. The habit is as old
as the human race, and is fatal to success! Why do people cling to their pet alibis? The
answer is obvious. They defend their alibis because THEY CREATE them! A man's alibi is
the child of his own imagination. It is human nature to defend one's own brain-child.
Building alibis is a deeply rooted habit. Habits are difficult to break, especially when they
provide justification for something we do. Plato had this truth in mind when he said, "The
first and best victory is to conquer self. To be conquered by self is, of all things, the most
shameful and vile."

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
part 2

So are you gonna reach this goal ? or give up and quit. You had a plan and it didn't work out so fix your plan up. Remember winners allways try and losers never try which 1 are you ??

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am interested in this. I am getting closer to my 100 women in the month of September.

Hemingway

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMFG kill me now.

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
We need a Hall of Shame...there's nothing else to do with this thread.

newdave

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL 3 Months and only 7 approaches.....

Dude at this rate your not going to be finished for another 3 and a half years!

"I know.... I keep getting scared that the girl will think i'm harassing her by approaching her."

Listen mate, just show a bit of courage next time. The more you do it the easier it will get. If you just talk to them friendly they are not going to think your harrassing them...

Approach people you dont know and you have nothing to lose.

Be a man dude.

Dave.