Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jayer's 100 Approach Journal (Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what)

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by One on One
We should raise money as a reward for Jayer if he actually goes through with this...if only we could verify it.
the reward of losing the fear, being able to pick up attractive women you see in ordinary places (granted you have established some nonverbal acknowledgment), that can lead to a date, later to a makeout session ...and other things after that

...that would be a damned good enough reward in itself...money couldn't buy Jayer that...that's what he needs to do it for

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by One on One
We should raise money as a reward for Jayer if he actually goes through with this...if only we could verify it.
When I see the title ("Will finish 100 approaches no matter what") I start to root for strange and odd occurences that would preclude 100 approaches occuring.

Such as an alien invasion...Sure, the world is blowing up around us, but you said "No matter what, Jayer. So get out there and sarge among the corpses...there's bound to be some HBs hiding out in those piles"

Inc. ®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try a starbucks doubleshot I think that might help you before you sarge.

"Jay, Jay, Jay, Today's a new day!"

tigre

Don Juan
Reaction score
man you gotta start doing more approaches, at this rate youre gonna end your 100 approaches in a year+. Don´t wait till you´re on a club to approach, do it anywhere, on the streets, cafes, whatever. Start talking to girls anywhere, it doesn´t have to be a pick up attempt always,just have fun and talk to them, or atleast comment on something or ask them a question or anything, do that often and your confidence will increase and youll see that picking up is something fun and u wont care about rejections as much.

SSben

Don Juan
Reaction score
this has got to be one of the lazyest seducers ive ever met, when i started, i was doing 5 a day man, i dont see why u say ur gonna do something but you dont make a commitment to it? Your character is flawed, u are weak, u can only get strong one way is by getting out there..u only do 1 approach at a club man?? WTF YOUR A HUMAN BEING U GOTTA GET LAID MAN ENOUGH OF THIS ***** **** AND HIT ON EVERY ***** IN THE CLUB WHO CARES I SHE REJECTS U < SHESLL LIKE U MORE KNOWING U GOT THE BALLS AND TOOK A REJECTION NICELY

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get rejected, and do it NOW

Get as many rejections as you can...sounds to me like you wouldn't know what to do if a girl says "yes".
One must learn to crawl before he can walk.
As an aside, you have any guy friends that can hold you to this? Say, give him $20 and bet him you'll get rejected 10 times.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok 2 more approaches over the weekend and no numbers!

First one was at a club in NYC. It was a latin place and I knew I couldn't dance the music, but i saw this girl i liked and asked her to dance.

ME: (made eye contact smiled) lets dance
Her: Do you know how to dance this music?
ME: I can try :)

Well we started dancing.... obviously I had no idea what I was doing, and she kept saying to watch her feet. Well I started making small talk with her. She told me her name and she was from a town about a half hour away from me.

Then she's like "I am going to go talk to my friends"
ME: Am I going to see you again? Can I get your number?
Her (kind of hesitant and thinking about it) I'll give it to you later if I see you.

Well never saw her again that night, nor did I even try and find her.

Next girl was at a pizzeria later that night. She came in with a group of friends and me and my friend were sitting at a table eating. Well this girl smiled and waved at us. Then immediately came over to our table and asked what kind of drink we recommended (since the fridges with the snapples were right behind our table) Me and my friend were both trying to mack it and it was obvious. She was being very flirty, but it turns out she wanted us to pay for her pizza! She asked and I said "It will cost you a phone number" Anyway I took out my cell and was like whats your number

Her: (hesitant and in thought) you know the truth is I have a boyfriend and it just wouldn't be right.
Me: Are you engaged or married?
Her: No....
Me: Then its ok, so whats your number?
Her: Im sorry I just dont feel right about it.

Approaches: 4
Numbers: 1

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good News:

The Jayer who started this thread would never pull his cell out and tell a girl to give her number.

You're getting there buddy. Just keep going!!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigMike
Good News:

The Jayer who started this thread would never pull his cell out and tell a girl to give her number.

You're getting there buddy. Just keep going!!
yeah, like an iceberg...

let's see....6 weeks into this, "Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what" thread, he's got FOUR! had you approached just a few every day on average, you would have already had your 100!

just ONE a day, you would've been about half way there.

werd up....get your azz into a mall, and approach 10 with wreckless disregard as to the "outcome". try to do it "right", but nonetheless, quit making up lame excuses.

got out and get rejected hard, if for anything else, to get yourself some thick skin--something that you are obviously lacking.

FOUR? that's basically zero.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
yeah, like an iceberg...

let's see....6 weeks into this, "Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what" thread, he's got FOUR! had you approached just a few every day on average, you would have already had your 100!
6 weeks = 42 days

42 days / 4 approaches = 1 approach every 10.5 days

10.5 * 100 = 1,050 days to do 100 approaches

At the current rate, it will take Jayer approximately 2.877 years to reach his goal, so we can look to see this thread concluded sometime around February 2008.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ lol

and at least two of the four were him buying chicks drinks and pizza, so it's only 2 in 42 days. thus, double your calculations to 5.6 years approx :)

and if it's actually zero approaches, well, you are dividing by zero, which happens to be infinity. thus, blue ballz for life.

jayer, get off your azz would ya. don't post ONE lame azz approach, give us a summary of TEN.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at least were pushing him in the right direction, this is the new pugs man

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know... I should be doing more but I really am a busy person. Im not trying to make excuses, I know i do have to push myself more! But I promise I will report back on this thread on each approach.

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls you should be flirting with instinctively, without even consciously making an effort:

bartenders

waitresses

checkout chicks

chicks in front/behind you in a queue

retail chicks

any chick (other than relative) who answers a number you've rung

co-workers (don't go too far, but light flirting is fun and harmless)

I know there's heaps more you come into contact with in the course of a day, but I can't think of more off the top of my head.

Are you trying to tell us that in 6 weeks you've not been even in the vicinity of the above people due to work commitments?

My point is this:

You've got to stop seeing a difference between 'interracting' with women (as you would a checkout chick) and approaching/flirting with her. The whole thing should simply be considered a means of communicating with women.

Don't 'interact' in a neutral manner with the barchick, and then assume 'approach/flirt' mode with the chick sitting at the bar. Flirt with the bar chick, then turn and flirt with the hot chick seated at the bar. You shouldn't have an on/off persona when dealing with women, it should be the same one all the time - light hearted, fun, flirty.

When you have an on/off switch with women you lose congruence, and women can smell it a mile away. Deal with all women the same way.

Consider flirting to be interaction, and interaction to be flirting. They're one and the same thing. You'll be far more congruent, and become more comfortable with it far quicker.

If you did it automatically, you'd achieve your 100 'approaches' in a week or so. In fact, you'd rack them up so fast you'd have to give up counting.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE!!!!
How i want to approach girls everywhere i go!!!
Maaan i wanna do this approaching so bad.... but i cant..

Im in HongKong right now, and my chinese isnt very fluent!
If it was, i would be doing the same thing you are now!
Once i get back to Canada imma do this approachin stuff!

I dont blame ya.... if i was in your position, id be freaky about all this approachin too... but JUST DO IT!!!

PLEASE!!! IF I WERE YOU... I WOULDNT EVEN AIM FOR SUCCESS ANYMORE.... JUST APPROACH A GIRL AND >>TRY<< TO GET REJECTED!!!

Ps. If theres any chinese ppl here.... would you suggest approaching in hong kong?

i dun wanna approach here bcuz...
-My chinese isnt very good
-The population here is really high... (theres tons of hobos, mentally ill ppl on the streets, and robbers), so approaching here would make you automatically seem retarded (mental)
-I dont think everyone in hongkong has a computer (so if i ask for a email itll be weird lol)

Tell me what you guys think haha

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manuva

Great advice! I absolutely see where you are coming from. I guess part of me always second guesses myself... Sometimes I think that a girl might like me more or see me as different if I don't flirt with her like most guys too. Especially with girls that I just want to be friends with.... You are saying to flirt with every girl period right?

Everyone else, for the record, I am only posting approaches in which I ask a girl for her #

I have talked to more girls but haven't always asked for their #

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah mate, flirt with em all.

Be lighthearted, fun and flirty with EVERY woman around you (as listed in my last post). Most women will respond to it very positively. They don't have to be attractive, or of appropriate age, in order for them to be charmed by you, and you'll notice the difference in their attitude toward you immediately.

When I was at Uni, the cleaning ladies loved me. I got all sorts of perks and priveleges from these elderly ladies - any time I had a request or a problem they would go well out of their way to help me. Guess why?

The cooks at Uni would also go above and beyond for me. If I wanted an extra helping, or if I wanted seconds before they were allowed to serve second helpings, all I had to do was ask. In fact, often they'd offer with a smile. One of the kitchen ladies kept showing me photos of her (bombshell) daughter and saying I must meet her. Guess why... ?

Try to envisage every interraction with women as a chance to practice being friendly and fun. Acknowledge all women as people. rather than 'just the cleaning lady' or 'just a shop attendant'.

If you maintain this perspective, then you will gradually find that some girls will respond even better than most. You'll find that they bounce back at you with the same friendly vibe you are exuding to them. The interaction becomes extended due to both parties enjoying themselves. You are so used to talking to women like this that instead of being intimidated by the stunning looks of the retail assistant, you are impressed by her vibrant and fun personality just as she is with yours. From there its a natural (and CONGRUENT) thing to actually want to see her again and so you ask for and get some contact details.

The process becomes natural. Instead of feeling the need to 'turn it on' for an attractive girl, you are permanently 'on' around women and so you rapport and vibe naturally with any of them, even the very attractive ones. You'll get so used to women beaming smiles at you and showing all sorts of IOI that you'll end up being very selective about those you care to see again. No longer will a girls looks be enough to warrant your attention, she'll have to prove herself through her personality too before you decide you like her. Chicks will, in turn, sense this and realise you're not just into them for their looks, and they'll LOVE you for it.

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though I'd bump this to make sure you read it Jayer...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man you might want to skip the clubs and bars. Women know that every guy is on the hunt there and there b1tch shields will be on red alert. You should also hit up places like book stores, libraries, and clothing stores for girls too.