Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jayer's 100 Approach Journal (Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unreal.. check this out. I almost did a cold approach and I guess Im glad I didnt....

I went to get a hair cut, and standing outside of the shop was an HB7 all by herself. She looked as if she was waiting for someone.

Well I walk in the haircut shop and have to wait for a haircut. I was looking at this girl out the window. We didn't make direct eye contact since she was looking straight ahead towards the parking lot. She really seemed to be alone. Well I told myself that if she's there when I get out of the shop, I was going to make a move...

Well anyway someone called the manager at the hair salon and was speaking in spanish. So apparently this girl was latin because the manager walked outside to ask the girl to help translate. So the girl comes in and translates what the customer wants on the phone to the manager.

Now I am starring at this girl the whole time... hoping to make eye contact. Anyway as she is walking back out the door she kind of looks at me through the corner of her eye and makes a dirty look (like why are you starring at me)

Well after this my confidence was shot... Her ride ends up coming and its some guy

Now if I would have appraoched her I probably would have got shot down....

What should I do???????????????

babysfirstcoffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but you're being a *****.

How do you think these girl's boyfriend nabbed them? Not by not approaching them. Girls don't wake up every day and think "Geez, I hope I don't get swept off my feet today." Sweep them up my man, they're waiting for you.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3-second rule buddy. You were staring at her for a while and didn't say anything so you crepped her out. You are analyzing things way too much.

I'll tell you what though I had the same prob. Best thing you could do is leave this site for a while (I left for 6 months). You've fallen into the fantasy and now every time you see a girl you think you should pick her up...that gets you in the wrong state. You shouldn't pick her up...you should just start a convo with her. Instead of staring at her for half an hour like you're a serial killer, make a light comment about what she's wearing or even the weather if you can't come up with something....don't obsess over if she likes you or not.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of staring at her for half an hour like you're a serial killer,
Actually, serial killers (such as Ted Bundy) are notoriously good at approaching women

Now if I would have appraoched her I probably would have got shot down....

What should I do?????
The dude in the car could have been her brother, her symp friend, or somebody else with whom she was not involved with. You're just making excuses not to take the risks.

If you're going to do 100 approaches, you can expect a lot of rejections - and that's a good thing! Laugh em off! What you should do is approach a girl even if your sure she'll reject you

You need to grow a thick hide to survive in this game - that's what you get from 100 approaches. You get used to getting rejected until it's no longer initimidating.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a post GGTW suggested to me last night...probably help you out too:

Rejection Collection

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16725

I can relate to your shyness, but think of it this way....did you expecct to get all 100 girls to go out with you?? **** no...you can probably get 10 of them to go out with you and none of those will be the first 15. So go out and start getting rejected and make us proud!

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no offense jayer but this 100 approches isn't going to work not with your current state of mind.

your telling me that you work 24/7? yah i thought not, you got days off and if you have a first shift man your only working 8-5 so stop makeing excuses and do it.

that's easier said than done. but i mean that's really all there is to it.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok!!!!!!!! Sucesss!!! Well sorta hehe

I went to that same club where I hit on the first chick last week. Anyway most of the people here were like older, like definitely over 30. I am in my mid 20's....

Well this time I was with a group of my friends, just hanging around drinking.... Yeah I got pretty happy lets say lol

Well there was this 1 girl that really stood out.... well girl isn't the best word, lets say woman because I later found out her age.

SHe was with another lady friend who also looked pretty good and lets say that every guy was checking them out....

Anyway I noticed this girl was wearing a hat... so I figure what a great way to open up the conversation, just comment on her hat.

Well before I know it she and the other girl end up sitting with some other guy at his table... Since I originally saw them alone I took it that the guy just met her there and was kicking game....

Well I contined to just drink with my friends... and after a while I saw that the guy had left for a moment and she was just standing near the table with her friend.

Well I go to my friend... will you come with me if I approach those girls? He said sure... so I told him I'd approach the one with the hat and he talked to the other one...

Anyway, I just walked up to her and said "Would you two girls like to have a drink with me and my friend" "They both looked at each other and then she told me "We are going to go dance first..." so I said "ok no problem, we'll be the bar when you get back"

She said ok and they did exactly that, they went and danced. Anyway I just stood by the bar with my friends, and low and be hold they did come back to us, and we ended up buying them shots... Anyway I made conversation with her... "where you from,, live, what do you do etc..." and then I said "before I forget, let me get your number" Well she gave me a number, not sure if its real.. but I have it lol

Well after some talking I really had to go to the bathroom, so I excused myself... now when I got back, I saw just my friend talking to her and the other girl wasnt there....

So my other friend told me, "forget this girl, look at the dance floor" so anyway I see her dancing with that first guy she was talking too... they are pretty much all over each other... anyway I played it cool, acted like I didn't even see it... when she came back, we had another shot, and then I started dancing with her... she was also grinding with me etc... well after that we went back to the bar and talked a little more... it turns out this girl is 39 years old!! and has 2 kids... can we say MILF! lol

Well they both had to leave so I told her I'd call her and take her to dinner... but in all honesty and now that Im sober I don't know if I'd want to get involved with a 39 years old.

The bottom line....

Approaches 2
Numbers 1

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that day, because that should be the last time you ever ever buy a girl a drink.

Learn from this.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol only way i buy a girl a drink is if she's a friend of mine and strictly that.

but glad to see you sacked up a little even if you did approch a older woman

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Realize that a girl with a boyfriend is not a rejection for you

Out of a group of 100 girls of dating age, I don't know the actual statistics, but lets say that half of them are married

Out of 100 girls
50 married (many unhappily so, but I don't do married girls so it doesn't matter)
35 have serious boyfriend or are dating and not looking for a new guy
15 claim to be single (of these 5 of them actually have boyfriends but are getting ready to dump them and are open for a new guy), and probably at least 3 or 4 are lesbians!

Guess what with my hypothetical statistics, this leaves not a ton of girls. Thats why you need to approach everyone and only consider a rejection as a single girl who you don't get. Did I mention that some of these girls are single because they have serious issues?

Hopefully the odds aren't this bad, but it isn't hard for me to believe that easily more than half of the attractive women you see aren't single.

So if they have a boyfriend is it really a rejection? I think not.

It is actually harder to get rejected than you think if you remove girls that already have boyfriends, are married or are lesbian from the equation.

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer
Ok here it goes.... The first step to the hardest thing I think I would have ever imagined doing. Inspired by Pugsley I think doing cold approaches takes the most amount of $*$8 there is. I'll be honest I never would have imagined myself doing this. I was always the shy kid in school that sat by himself and didn't talk much. But being that I just got out of a serious relatinship I need to get myself back in the game.

I think having the support of this board and being able to come back here for feedback will help me in this exhibition. Now unlike Pugsley, I intend to finish the 100 approaches no matter what. I will also not limit them to book stores but will try and go to several public outlets.

Here are my 2 biggest fears about this.

1.) Im scared her boyfriend will be around and give me trouble. So many times I have thought a girl was alone, only to see her greet her boyfriend a few minutes later. I definitely don't want to deal with this.

2.) Im scared the girl will feel like I'm harassing her. I know most girls should feel complimented no matter what, but every so often some girls are so stupid. I don't want her to cause a scene.

I will use the line "Excuse me may I ask you a question" if she says "yes" I will say "Are you single" and then ask for the digits.

I hope to start this this week and will keep a log of it on this thread. I think cold approaches are the best way to build confidence and really learn first hand what its all about. I just hope I do go through with this.
"I will use the line "Excuse me may I ask you a question" if she says "yes" I will say "Are you single" and then ask for the digits."

?? Wow, you have work to do. Tell me what reason a girl would have to give you her number after this. You have done nothing to earn it. No attraction. No intrigue. Who cares if she is single? This approach won't work, I don't care how many you do, the point is to meet girls and get laid/hook up.. work on your game, read stuff here first.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with that excuse me are you single is that it is done before any rapport is achieved.

You dont have to talk long to get a number. A better quick way to get a number is to ask her about a topic, get some recommendations and ask for her email just in case you might have some more questions for her on that topic.

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by One on One
Jayer's head is gonna explode if you guys keep giving him suggestions.
True story, lol.

I'm with Christz on the buying drinks for friends only. I always treat friends to drinks.

The ONLY female friends I ever have are co-workers and my friends girlfriends.

Darwin's Duck

Reaction score
Don't give up

Don't give up man, keeping going!! persistence will always win out. You have inspired me, i think i will do a 100 post as well. or maybe a 100 rejections to get use to it.

Hey also about your 39 y/o click, maybe you should call her, she could have a hot 18y/o daughter.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok...

Now more cold approaches thus far... but I do have a date tonight with someone I knew a while ago. I have decided not to call the older girl either as she is plain too old for me lol

Anyway I was thinking of taking some time to myself and evaluating all my successes and failures with girls that come to mind and trying to gain perspective. I have decided to only update this post or anything else I may need help with, but stop reading everything else as it does confuse a person.

I will come up with my own answers.

What do you think everyone?

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have fun!!! this isn't surgery, stop taking it so seriously.
It's the summer time, the girls are wearing practically nothing, you're young, you're single, just go out there and have fun!

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I_Only_Live_Once
Have fun!!! this isn't surgery, stop taking it so seriously.
It's the summer time, the girls are wearing practically nothing, you're young, you're single, just go out there and have fun!
A-FREAKIN-MEN!!!:woo:

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should raise money as a reward for Jayer if he actually goes through with this...if only we could verify it.