Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jayer's 100 Approach Journal (Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what)

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go hit up a club to practice where girls are expecting to get hit on. Then go do the daytime approaches.

In the club or bar it is easy as

"Hey, I noiced you earlier and wanted to me you." Introduce yourself then ask "Who are you here with, some friends?" so if she says bf then you can move on.

Do it. I want to read these.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've already missed 4 days worth (that's 40 chicks at 10 a day).

Just do it. It doesn't matter what you say do, just overcome your fear by doing it. Polish up your act later (although the experience of doing it will help automatically). You will start realising what approaches work better and get a feel for it within even a handful of attempts.

Go out there and aim to get rejected if it makes it feel psychologically easier. Aim for 10 a day or whatever you can handle. Then increase that number.

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's obvious to us, by the face that you're "thinking about it", that you haven't got the guts to go through with it.

Come on guys, we've helped him enougth. Let him deal with it himself.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While you are sitting there

"still thinking about it..."

there are hundreds of opportunities passing you by.

I had a point awhile back where I was literally paralyzed with fear. I would come here and read, and read, and read.....other sites too. I've read almost everything, god. And do you know what? There are a million ways to approach girls, ask for numbers, direct/indirect...It's confusing right?

You probably want your first approach to be amazing. Maybe even expect it too. I mean you know everything about seduction, you're a master.

It doesn't work like that.

All that is going to help you is getting out there and having REAL interactions with women in many different places.

Sound scary?

Yea I used to think about how tomorrow I was going to approach all these girls and they would love me. I would be so cool.

This would get into my head at about 3am after reading sites like this for hours.

You get so pumped from all these AWESOME posts, and inspirational material that it's almost like a fantasy world.

It may even inspire you to write posts like

MY 100 APPROACH JOURNAL

Well doesn't it suck the next day when you're all of a sudden afraid to look a girl in the eyes?

Man the only way to get over the fear, and that's what it is, is to get out there.

Just go out with the intention that you're going to interact with other people. If you think an opener would help then get one.

There is no perfect way to do it!!!!

You will never be perfect

sucks huh?

NO WAY! There's no pressure!

You are just going out to meet girls, whatever happens happens.

animal crackers

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, you are right... I almost did a cold approach yesterday, but Im glad I didnt... her boyfriend came 5 minutes later and gave her a hug. Do you see why this is my fear?

But I will attempt to do this and will post experience on this thread.

Do approaches in clubs count, or does cold approach have to in everyday secenarios? Im going to a club tonight so let me know.

manicmaximum

Don Juan
Reaction score
cold approach is anywhere anywhere anywhere.

best advice I heard was from some dating show on tv...
a shy guy asks this dj-looking fellow"so what's your approach like"

and the guy looks at him like WTF?
and then says...homie...there are no rules. it's all a fvcking game.

gold

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1 Approach Number 1

So I'm at the club with my friend. I see a group of 3 girls dancing and talking to each other. They pretty much are just focusing on each other. Well I noticed a few guys tried to dance with them but didn't get very far. There is this 1 girl I picked out of the group, I actually thought she checked me out when I walked into the place. She is about an HB7.

I was hanging out with my friend near this group of girls for a while. There really was no opportunity to talk to her because she was always with her friends. Well finally I noticed that she moved away from her friends to go towards the dance floor, I instantly went up to her because I felt this was my sole opportunity.

I tapped her arm and said in her ear....

Me: "Hey you wanna dance"

Unfortunately at the same time that I said this, her friend called her to tell her something and she was paying attention to her friend and totally ignored me.

What horrible timing! I totally felt stupid because the moment I asked her to dance her friend called her so I wasn't even acknowledged, but she knew I asked her.

I immediately went over to my friend and told him what happend.

This sucks!

Approaches: 1
Numbers: 0

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking a girl to dance is setting up the wrong frame. You have to have the frame that you are the prize and that this girl wnats you no matter what. You are the one deciding if you will sleep together. You are the prize.

When you ask her to dance she can either accept or reject the offer. And it's likely that she'll reject out of social programming. But would somebody who is the PRIZE ask someone else to dance as an opener?

Another thing, it may seem creepy to her that as soon as she leaves her friends, some dude is approaching her straight away. "Oh my God, was he staring at me waiting for me walk away?".

You should have approached the group.:down:

But at least you did something. Well done.:cheer:

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer
Day 1 Approach Number 1

So I'm at the club with my friend. I see a group of 3 girls dancing and talking to each other. They pretty much are just focusing on each other. Well I noticed a few guys tried to dance with them but didn't get very far. There is this 1 girl I picked out of the group, I actually thought she checked me out when I walked into the place. She is about an HB7.

I was hanging out with my friend near this group of girls for a while. There really was no opportunity to talk to her because she was always with her friends. Well finally I noticed that she moved away from her friends to go towards the dance floor, I instantly went up to her because I felt this was my sole opportunity.

I tapped her arm and said in her ear....

Me: "Hey you wanna dance"

Unfortunately at the same time that I said this, her friend called her to tell her something and she was paying attention to her friend and totally ignored me.

What horrible timing! I totally felt stupid because the moment I asked her to dance her friend called her so I wasn't even acknowledged, but she knew I asked her.

I immediately went over to my friend and told him what happend.

This sucks!

Approaches: 1
Numbers: 0
Hey man don't worry about it. The first approach is always the toughest. I used to go clubbing every weekend when I was in school so I know that asking girls to dance doesn't work.

Try this instead and it's simple. Instead of asking girls to dance right off the bat, just strike up a conversation. Usually I'll just say something like "hey what's up" or "what's up ladies", something like that if I can't think of a clever situational opener to use. If you're sitting at a table, just offer a female standing next to you a seat and then start a conversation. If you really want to dance, just grab her hand and say "come on" and just lead her to the dance floor, where you can then escalate with the kino.

Another thing too, if a woman is giving you the eye contact, go over there and talk to her, if she's in a group, talk to the whole group if you must. Waiting and hovering around, waiting for the right time to talk to her doesn't work. You have to be decisive.

Good luck with your approaches.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.... I am hopefully going to try another approach today. I will post about it.

Ever: Thanks for your input. The thing is its every hard and akward for 1 guy to approach a group of girls. Usually they will just look at each other and laugh I'm imagining. I do like the "hey whats up" because its very informal. Now when you say you take a girl's hand to dance...., do you just grab her hand and say "lets dance" or do you extend your hand and see if she will grab it?

Yeah I think I'm going to stop doing dance approaches and just go for numbers...

Here's some opening lines that I've tried in the past at clubs that didn't get me anywhere

"Whats your name"

"You're very pretty"

Like I said I just got out of a 18 month relationship so I am all messed up inside. I hope I did the right thing because she was a good girl, but I really wasn't happy.

Peace_Out

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh Group Convo's. The rule of thumb is to flirt with everyone there, Fat, skinny, fugly it doesn't matter. Now pick the ugliest there and flirt MORE with her than the hottest. Now jealousy is working in your favour:D . If you play your cards right she should say something discriminating about the girl (I had one say "Are Fat chicks your type?" :eek: ) Now I ususally #close here, as she thinks she's got something to prove, and I wanna see if she's worthwhile.

~Peace Out

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need to try some sober approaches. I don't think these tipsy club approaches are going to help much. Just my honest opinion.

dadood

Don Juan
Reaction score
why don't you start off by asking her a more "less-pressured" question opener..

i know this may go against pugsley, but yea.

as i am thinking about the pugsley method of reducing your fear of rejection, by going out and just getting rejected left and right by women, why not just go around saying hi and trying to start a conversation in public with women at first..

Originally posted by Jayer

I will use the line "Excuse me may I ask you a question" if she says "yes" I will say "Are you single" and then ask for the digits.

dadood

Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed. lol

Originally posted by Wiesman44

If you're that shy that you need to use planned openers, perhaps you shouldnt be doing 100 approaches yet ?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn.. Im such a punk. No approaches today :(

I really didn't get a chance as I worked most of the day and then played ball with my friends. I stopped at Burger King hoping there would be a cute girl in drive threw, but there wasn't! I then went into the parking lot of a Gym hoping there would be some cuties walking out... I was going to ask for directions and then ask them if they were single... but nothing...

Damn I better get some approaches done! You know just thinking about it is so nerve wrecking.....

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro. Don't put so much pressure on yourself.

Oh yea, and just plan on sucking for awhile, that's the way it works.

Just fvcking do it.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok ok I know, no update :(

The thing is during the week I work and am busy that I don't have time to really get out and do some. I promise I will try today and post my experience as soon as it gets done.

I am not losing sight of my goal!

100 Aproaches!!!!!