Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jake Steed & SexPDX Pound Pavement in Portland! (Long)

W

wheelin&dealin

SexPDX and Jake Steed,

How many girls did you approach at the bars you went to? Did you get crazy and approach tonnes, or just the ones mentioned? When I go out I normally average about 10 approaches per night. I just want to see how similar our styles are.

BTW, When are you guys gonna make your northern swing to Vancouver? Because I'm in. I can't wait to see Jake macking on the dance floor.

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wheelin,

We did approaches in three venues: Street, Bar, and Club PUs. I did some mall/store approaches on my own while I was in town. Overall, it was a weeklong PU-fest for me.

The breakdown was somewhat like this:

Street approaches solo = 5

Street approaches with Nick = 12?

Bar = 1

Club = 20?

Mall/store solo = 12

airport approach = 1

That comes to roughly 51 approaches that I can remember in a week. Maybe Nick can verify these numbers.

I scored 1 email address and three numbers over this time. Plus gave my number/email to the girl at the airport upon her request. Nick scored additional numbers on his own while I observed during this time.

Currently I have no plans to hit up Vancouver any time soon, but I'll definately let you know if I'm in the area.

Jake

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick & Jake,

I have to agree that this was one of the most useful, informative threads that's been posted in quite some time.

A lot of guys need to realize that there must be a lot of approaches to obtain even a modest number of numbers, e-mails, etc.

Hopefully, they will begin to understand the folly of pinning all their hopes on a single girl.

I was very impressed with the level of detail you presented. An "old dog" like me could learn some new tricks from you young whipper-snappers!

Excellent job, you two!

Gipper

------------------
"There's nothing wrong with letting the girls know you're money, and that you want to party.
-Trent, from "Swingers"

"Keep your girlfriend away from me,
Just advice I’m giving you for free,
Wanna have every thing I see,
So keep your girlfriend away from me..."
-Local H, from "Here Comes The Zoo"

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gipper:
Nick & Jake,

I have to agree that this was one of the most useful, informative threads that's been posted in quite some time.

A lot of guys need to realize that there must be a lot of approaches to obtain even a modest number of numbers, e-mails, etc.

Hopefully, they will begin to understand the folly of pinning all their hopes on a single girl.

I was very impressed with the level of detail you presented. An "old dog" like me could learn some new tricks from you young whipper-snappers!

Excellent job, you two!

Gipper
Gipper, where you been man?! Good to see a post from you. Shoot me an email if you could: alphasmilodon@hotmail.com.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX:
I sincerely appreciate the compliment and would like to point out there is a reason for what you observe. We need more blow-by-blow field reports of pick up attempts and seductions whether they involve other DJ's or not.
It was good to see some interactive meetings between two guys from this board. I am too time constrained to go through the effort to post my experiences like you and MOTU.

I know you are into analyzing the results of your interactions with women in different environments in a variety of ways. This is good. I just suggest you use caution when interpreting the results. That is to say you are creating "social experiments" with significant heterogeneity within the experiments. Without clearly identifying appropriate control factors in each situation, it would be difficult to understand your results in the grand scheme of seduction.

My point is that the social experiments are inherently complex, so don't worry about the results too much. Just enjoy the ride......

------------------
Don Juan de Florida