"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Ive fccked 48 girls this year

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Can't do that, can't sleep with a girl if I'm not attracted to her
I don't want to call you a dummy, but it's dumb not to do it if you understand how life works it will be one of the first thing you would do. You have a 3 years drought, which means to the game you are a NON SEXUAL male. It takes 30-60 days dry and outside of puzzy to start losing your swag due to sex and being chosen. So a man needs to stay active.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,710
Age
29
I don't want to call you a dummy, but it's dumb not to do it if you understand how life works it will be one of the first thing you would do. You have a 3 years drought, which means to the game you are a NON SEXUAL male. It takes 30-60 days dry and outside of puzzy to start losing your swag due to sex and being chosen. So a man needs to stay active.
Dang. That happens pretty quick.

You have to stay on it and keep your options up.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
333
Reaction score
498
Location
California
@LucianoM , Do you have any goals in the long-term with this? Do you see yourself getting married in the future and having a family, especially once you've seen some women are too shameless about cheating? Are all of your lays vanilla or did it go any further?
I dont ever plan to marry, ive lost my desire to fall in love with women given all the ****ty behavior ive seen them do. I honeslty think most women are terrible human beings.

My plan is just to keep partying and fvck as many girls as possible. I got a vasectomy a couple years ago so im pretty much commited to this lifestyle, theres no going back for me.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Dang. That happens pretty quick.

You have to stay on it and keep your options up.
The guys analyzed it, and figured it out. I knew it didn't take super long. On the flip side, if you been dry for some months, and you get a good weekend in with a babe who chose you, most of your swag will be restored, and you'll notice babes checking you out and feeling you.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I dont ever plan to marry, ive lost my desire to fall in love with women given all the ****ty behavior ive seen them do. I honeslty think most women are terrible human beings.

My plan is just to keep partying and fvck as many girls as possible. I got a vasectomy a couple years ago so im pretty much commited to this lifestyle, theres no going back for me.
You feel they are more corrupt than men?
 

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
333
Reaction score
498
Location
California
You feel they are more corrupt than men?
Oh dude, no man can ever achieve the level of savagery that a women can. A lot of the girls i fvck have boyfriends that they use to extract resources from. The worst is when thier bfs call them while im with them, just listening to these coniving girls lie to their bfs and stay composed like nothing seems evil to me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I dont ever plan to marry, ive lost my desire to fall in love with women given all the ****ty behavior ive seen them do. I honeslty think most women are terrible human beings.

My plan is just to keep partying and fvck as many girls as possible. I got a vasectomy a couple years ago so im pretty much commited to this lifestyle, theres no going back for me.
So you are hate-fvcking them?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Oh dude, no man can ever achieve the level of savagery that a women can. A lot of the girls i fvck have boyfriends that they use to extract resources from. The worst is when thier bfs call them while im with them, just listening to these coniving girls lie to their bfs and stay composed like nothing seems evil to me.
They hate those guys because the women is a peace of shyt and he's good to her. You on the other hand, don't trust them as far as you can throw them and are cautious.
 

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
333
Reaction score
498
Location
California
They hate those guys because the women is a peace of shyt and he's good to her. You on the other hand, don't trust them as far as you can throw them and are cautious.
I also think girls know the type of guy i am, they know im a "fvckboy" and just want to have some fun. So its kinda like an unwritten agreement that whatever happens is just a fling or FWB at most.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I also think girls know the type of guy i am, they know im a "fvckboy" and just want to have some fun. So its kinda like an unwritten agreement that whatever happens is just a fling or FWB at most.
They love "labels" and "categories", makes sense.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top