Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ive fccked 48 girls this year

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are still going out to bars in the current conditions you are asking for trouble. I wouldn't step in a bar if you paid me right now. Might as well hold up a sign saying "Please give me COVID". Especially in Cali...or Florida...or any of these other states that think its a joke.
It blows my mind that in these bars people refuse to wear a mask and are all up in each other's face.

Do they not know or just not care? I can't tell.

Idk bro. I think the US is doomed

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't do that, can't sleep with a girl if I'm not attracted to her
I don't want to call you a dummy, but it's dumb not to do it if you understand how life works it will be one of the first thing you would do. You have a 3 years drought, which means to the game you are a NON SEXUAL male. It takes 30-60 days dry and outside of puzzy to start losing your swag due to sex and being chosen. So a man needs to stay active.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to call you a dummy, but it's dumb not to do it if you understand how life works it will be one of the first thing you would do. You have a 3 years drought, which means to the game you are a NON SEXUAL male. It takes 30-60 days dry and outside of puzzy to start losing your swag due to sex and being chosen. So a man needs to stay active.
Dang. That happens pretty quick.

You have to stay on it and keep your options up.

Last edited:

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@LucianoM , Do you have any goals in the long-term with this? Do you see yourself getting married in the future and having a family, especially once you've seen some women are too shameless about cheating? Are all of your lays vanilla or did it go any further?
I dont ever plan to marry, ive lost my desire to fall in love with women given all the ****ty behavior ive seen them do. I honeslty think most women are terrible human beings.

My plan is just to keep partying and fvck as many girls as possible. I got a vasectomy a couple years ago so im pretty much commited to this lifestyle, theres no going back for me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang. That happens pretty quick.

You have to stay on it and keep your options up.
The guys analyzed it, and figured it out. I knew it didn't take super long. On the flip side, if you been dry for some months, and you get a good weekend in with a babe who chose you, most of your swag will be restored, and you'll notice babes checking you out and feeling you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont ever plan to marry, ive lost my desire to fall in love with women given all the ****ty behavior ive seen them do. I honeslty think most women are terrible human beings.

My plan is just to keep partying and fvck as many girls as possible. I got a vasectomy a couple years ago so im pretty much commited to this lifestyle, theres no going back for me.
You feel they are more corrupt than men?

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You feel they are more corrupt than men?
Oh dude, no man can ever achieve the level of savagery that a women can. A lot of the girls i fvck have boyfriends that they use to extract resources from. The worst is when thier bfs call them while im with them, just listening to these coniving girls lie to their bfs and stay composed like nothing seems evil to me.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So you are hate-fvcking them?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh dude, no man can ever achieve the level of savagery that a women can. A lot of the girls i fvck have boyfriends that they use to extract resources from. The worst is when thier bfs call them while im with them, just listening to these coniving girls lie to their bfs and stay composed like nothing seems evil to me.
They hate those guys because the women is a peace of shyt and he's good to her. You on the other hand, don't trust them as far as you can throw them and are cautious.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They hate those guys because the women is a peace of shyt and he's good to her. You on the other hand, don't trust them as far as you can throw them and are cautious.
I also think girls know the type of guy i am, they know im a "fvckboy" and just want to have some fun. So its kinda like an unwritten agreement that whatever happens is just a fling or FWB at most.