mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
You too good to use a "slump buster"?and here I am, no sex for almost 3 years
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
You too good to use a "slump buster"?and here I am, no sex for almost 3 years
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You said that men should "get the ball rolling" in cases like that yeah? Fvck whoever they can, self improve, and then get hotter pvssy over time.You too good to use a "slump buster"?
Can't do that, can't sleep with a girl if I'm not attracted to herYou said that men should "get the ball rolling" in cases like that yeah? Fvck whoever they can, self improve, and then get hotter pvssy over time.
Who said you to choose a girl you are not attracted to?Can't do that, can't sleep with a girl if I'm not attracted to her
Good for you! But it's half of my amount of time so you are still second place in this area.and here I am, no sex for almost 3 years
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I don't want to call you a dummy, but it's dumb not to do it if you understand how life works it will be one of the first thing you would do. You have a 3 years drought, which means to the game you are a NON SEXUAL male. It takes 30-60 days dry and outside of puzzy to start losing your swag due to sex and being chosen. So a man needs to stay active.Can't do that, can't sleep with a girl if I'm not attracted to her
cus the ones I'm attracted to aren't interestedWho said you to choose a girl you are not attracted to?
Sadly, they don’t care.It blows my mind that in these bars people refuse to wear a mask and are all up in each other's face.
Do they not know or just not care? I can't tell.
Idk bro. I think the US is doomed
They usually aren't if they are working. @Visionist has experience in this area and deals with women he is attracted to. @Visionist Why don't you weigh in on how that works for you as a slump-buster?cus the ones I'm attracted to aren't interested
Dang. That happens pretty quick.I don't want to call you a dummy, but it's dumb not to do it if you understand how life works it will be one of the first thing you would do. You have a 3 years drought, which means to the game you are a NON SEXUAL male. It takes 30-60 days dry and outside of puzzy to start losing your swag due to sex and being chosen. So a man needs to stay active.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I dont ever plan to marry, ive lost my desire to fall in love with women given all the ****ty behavior ive seen them do. I honeslty think most women are terrible human beings.@LucianoM , Do you have any goals in the long-term with this? Do you see yourself getting married in the future and having a family, especially once you've seen some women are too shameless about cheating? Are all of your lays vanilla or did it go any further?
The guys analyzed it, and figured it out. I knew it didn't take super long. On the flip side, if you been dry for some months, and you get a good weekend in with a babe who chose you, most of your swag will be restored, and you'll notice babes checking you out and feeling you.Dang. That happens pretty quick.
You have to stay on it and keep your options up.
You feel they are more corrupt than men?I dont ever plan to marry, ive lost my desire to fall in love with women given all the ****ty behavior ive seen them do. I honeslty think most women are terrible human beings.
My plan is just to keep partying and fvck as many girls as possible. I got a vasectomy a couple years ago so im pretty much commited to this lifestyle, theres no going back for me.
You could have a live in GF with sex every day.Dang. That happens pretty quick.
You have to stay on it and keep your options up.
Oh dude, no man can ever achieve the level of savagery that a women can. A lot of the girls i fvck have boyfriends that they use to extract resources from. The worst is when thier bfs call them while im with them, just listening to these coniving girls lie to their bfs and stay composed like nothing seems evil to me.You feel they are more corrupt than men?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
So you are hate-fvcking them?I dont ever plan to marry, ive lost my desire to fall in love with women given all the ****ty behavior ive seen them do. I honeslty think most women are terrible human beings.
My plan is just to keep partying and fvck as many girls as possible. I got a vasectomy a couple years ago so im pretty much commited to this lifestyle, theres no going back for me.
They hate those guys because the women is a peace of shyt and he's good to her. You on the other hand, don't trust them as far as you can throw them and are cautious.Oh dude, no man can ever achieve the level of savagery that a women can. A lot of the girls i fvck have boyfriends that they use to extract resources from. The worst is when thier bfs call them while im with them, just listening to these coniving girls lie to their bfs and stay composed like nothing seems evil to me.
No, i love women they are fun af i just wouldnt marry one. I would date one though.So you are hate-fvcking them?
I also think girls know the type of guy i am, they know im a "fvckboy" and just want to have some fun. So its kinda like an unwritten agreement that whatever happens is just a fling or FWB at most.They hate those guys because the women is a peace of shyt and he's good to her. You on the other hand, don't trust them as far as you can throw them and are cautious.
They love "labels" and "categories", makes sense.I also think girls know the type of guy i am, they know im a "fvckboy" and just want to have some fun. So its kinda like an unwritten agreement that whatever happens is just a fling or FWB at most.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.