Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Are you making fun with my hooker-ghost attack narrative? You see, people seem to think you are joking around but never question my post. That's not cool to make fun of the paranormal sufferings of others. What I experienced was real. I would not wish that on anyone.OK guys, I have a confession to make. For a long time I had a ghost in my house. He would come into my room, and masturbate into my mouth. Pretty disgusting, right?
I hired all kinds of priests and spiritualists to come and try and exorcise my house. I thought maybe if it was successful, I might end up in one of those found footage movies on Netflix.
But none of the ghost hunters could help. Every night, like clockwork, the guy would float into my room, and right when I woke up he'd be standing there grinning and I'd get the money shot right into my open snoring mouth.
But then a friend recommended I see a psychiatrist. I didn't know psychiatrists could help with ghosts, but I was willing to try anything.
Well, she hypnotized me and it turns out there never WAS a ghost. Do you believe that?
I'd been money shotting myself in the face all this time.
I've still got serious psychological problems, but at least I don't have to worry about a ghost any more.
So I got THAT going for me.
Which is nice.
I think...
Young bucks are so naive.No offense, but are you being serious?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I'm not naive, that's why I'm questioning it. It sounds made up, but either it's very well made up or it's a true story.Young bucks are so naive.
That’s why I like young women: I can say anything and they’ll believe me.
You're saying that if you had your own holodeck that could produce realistic women in every way you wouldn't be in their every night having a marathon gangbang with perfectly proportioned porn stars?satisfy his urges. Pretty bizarre.
Ha, it wasn't the idea of using the holodeck for porn that was bizarre, it was seeing this odd looking alien creature (whose species are all males) go in there and act out his fantasies. Not your usual TV fare.You're saying that if you had your own holodeck that could produce realistic women in every way you wouldn't be in their every night having a marathon gangbang with perfectly proportioned porn stars?
You are looking at lesbian porn. There are lesbians in society. Why would that detract you from approaching women? You worried the women you approach might be a lessie and not like guys? You feel you have the same desires for women as a lesbian?Just warning you guys of horrors of porn
I don't approach women because i know I have access to visual images and videos of perfect looking women getting it on with each other
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Porn and relieving the boys is a great feeling. Best when done with hot women. However, 7 times a day is a bit much. Is once a day not enough? I haven't done 7 times a day since I was a teenager and even then it was a rare event partially creates out of boredom and extreme horniness.really terrible habit. I'm on vacation in Florida right now and I've staying up very late to masturbate multiple times while my dad is asleep. I sometimes fap 7 times a day on my time off from work. I absolutely love porn.
it's really atrocious. I started watching porn before I had any real interaction with women. Its probably 2nd biggest reason I'm in this gigantic hole (along with being fat). I just didn't know how to interact with women cause I only saw them in porn - developed a horrible attitude towards them. If i had a normal younger years in terms of development with women, i probably would have married one of hotties from my college.