Tell me which guys are fvcking the hottest women with your mindset ?These guys are fvcking the hottest women and say don't trust them. Let's trust you instead.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Tell me which guys are fvcking the hottest women with your mindset ?These guys are fvcking the hottest women and say don't trust them. Let's trust you instead.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Who thought you this lies?You're an alpha though, you can trust them bc youre so dominant
Don’t expect to feel love for a woman then. Trust is the foundation love is built on…I don't trust anyone except my mother.
No, just you and a few others on here.You have to understand the male narcissistic mind. It's like criticizing a drug addict to tell these guys they have no power over women.
Normal men lol
Shrugs......Don’t expect to feel love for a woman then. Trust is the foundation love is built on…
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
And when a man gets gamed by a women and falls into her frame, who's fault would you say that Is?I wonder how much of this is socially learned and how much is biological.
Sometime its the other way around, men taking advantage of some women.
Men imo get caught in those more often because women are way more subtle when they pull men into their frame and they are way better at playing the long game.
Ofc its the man s fault,And when a man gets gamed by a women and falls into her frame, who's fault would you say that Is?
Your answer will let you know what side of the fence your on.
I did a lot of research on personality types ECT and I remember reading how guys who are tough minded and no nonsense are very difficult to manipulate.Ofc its the man s fault,
But on longer relation or ltr it can get tricky.
I think its ez to control the frame when things start but after some time it can get way harder.
Good point there.I did a lot of research on personality types ECT and I remember reading how guys who are tough minded and no nonsense are very difficult to manipulate.
Guys who are nice and very agreeable tend to be very easy to manipulate AKA easy to fall into someone's frame.
It's a personality thing, I think a lot of guys should do some research on that, it will give a better understanding of things like this.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Having a manly or masculine frame makes it relatively easy in pulling women or in short term relationships. But it is not enough.I think its ez to control the frame when things start but after some time it can get way harder.