"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

It seems to me that women become predators towards beta males

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
You have to understand the male narcissistic mind. It's like criticizing a drug addict to tell these guys they have no power over women.


Normal men lol
No, just you and a few others on here.

None of the guys I know including myself who actually get women don't think like that lol not at all. They don't play victim and they damn sure don't think women have power over them lol

The only guys I know who think like y'all are the ones who are frustrated because there not doing good with women.

When someone is successful at something they don't view it in a negative way, that's usually the mindset of someone who's not doing all that great.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I wonder how much of this is socially learned and how much is biological.

Sometime its the other way around, men taking advantage of some women.

Men imo get caught in those more often because women are way more subtle when they pull men into their frame and they are way better at playing the long game.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
I wonder how much of this is socially learned and how much is biological.

Sometime its the other way around, men taking advantage of some women.

Men imo get caught in those more often because women are way more subtle when they pull men into their frame and they are way better at playing the long game.
And when a man gets gamed by a women and falls into her frame, who's fault would you say that Is?

Your answer will let you know what side of the fence your on.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
And when a man gets gamed by a women and falls into her frame, who's fault would you say that Is?

Your answer will let you know what side of the fence your on.
Ofc its the man s fault,


But on longer relation or ltr it can get tricky.

I think its ez to control the frame when things start but after some time it can get way harder.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Ofc its the man s fault,


But on longer relation or ltr it can get tricky.

I think its ez to control the frame when things start but after some time it can get way harder.
I did a lot of research on personality types ECT and I remember reading how guys who are tough minded and no nonsense are very difficult to manipulate.

Guys who are nice and very agreeable tend to be very easy to manipulate AKA easy to fall into someone's frame.

It's a personality thing, I think a lot of guys should do some research on that, it will give a better understanding of things like this.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I did a lot of research on personality types ECT and I remember reading how guys who are tough minded and no nonsense are very difficult to manipulate.

Guys who are nice and very agreeable tend to be very easy to manipulate AKA easy to fall into someone's frame.

It's a personality thing, I think a lot of guys should do some research on that, it will give a better understanding of things like this.
Good point there.
I might go looking for some book on this.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I think its ez to control the frame when things start but after some time it can get way harder.
Having a manly or masculine frame makes it relatively easy in pulling women or in short term relationships. But it is not enough.

A man's frame is 100% this when collapsed; core values + knowledge + how he does things.

A man can't change his core values, what he can change is how he thinks. And that involves gaining more knowledge.

The more knowledge a man gains the more it influences how he does things to better reflect the outcome he desires.
 
Top