Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a test

clueless61

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I am clueless at this point, long story short started University a few weeks back and there is this chic who was a friend of the family years ago and havent seen in like 10 years, anyways i started showin her intrest and she kinda pulled away so i stayed away and now that i have retreated she's come on strong and we've hung out pretty close the last few days, but every now and then she mentions her bf( it aint serious) and all that, but now today in school she decided to cling to this other dude all day almost to make me jelous, maybe its just me here but is this all a test to see how I react??? anyone please help

Afrodisiac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't provide enough information
but if i were to guess she sounds like an attention seeking *****
turn the tables on her and start flirting with other girls, im sure she'll come running back to you, once she see's that your not phased by her.

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
when she tries to make you jealous don't let her. just smile and know that she's coming back to you and go flirt with some other girls

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you didnt give us much to go off of.....
post a new thread when you have more, better info that we can help ya with.

for now, i'd say just dont get jealous, then you'll loose her

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't put up with this soap opera junk. Ask her out, if she says no then next her and flirt with other girls.