Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a way to be persistent without being creepy and without going in their friend zone?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every once in a while there is an amazing woman that is just way above the rest and has it all (i.e. Jessica Alba types that are not famous) - so let's say she doesn't reject you but she also doesn't allow anything to happen. You obviously refuse to be in any sort of friend-zone with any woman regardless of how amazing she is and you also obviously do not do anything creepy.

Is there a way to be persistent and try several times from a far without entering a friend zone (don't listen to her problems, don't be shoulder to cry on, don't be always available, etc.) and without being creepy but still putting yourself in a situation where you can have a chance? This is not just about sex but a women with whom you would want an actual relationship.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every once in a while there is an amazing woman that is just way above the rest and has it all (i.e. Jessica Alba types that are not famous) - so let's say she doesn't reject you but she also doesn't allow anything to happen. You obviously refuse to be in any sort of friend-zone with any woman regardless of how amazing she is and you also obviously do not do anything creepy.

Is there a way to be persistent and try several times from a far without entering a friend zone (don't listen to her problems, don't be shoulder to cry on, don't be always available, etc.) and without being creepy but still putting yourself in a situation where you can have a chance? This is not just about sex but a women with whom you would want an actual relationship.
1. Good mindset about the friendzone
2. When you are with her, try to get her private so it's just you two. This is a must
3. Play it cool at first, then slowly start dialing DOWN(not up) the energy. Play it cool. Only about 20% less energy
4. Start kino(variety of ways to do this, my favorite is by watching a youtube video on a phone/laptop together)
5. Escalate from there.

*If you are already deep in friendzone*
1. Ask if she wants to do a physical activity, such as the gym with you
2. Get her used to you touching her(SLIGHTLY - not in a creepy way)
3. Repeat steps 2-5

*If steps 2-5 don't work for whatever reason*
1. Assess whether you are ok being an orbiter with her or not
2. If not, don't hang out with her anymore, and put her in long term follow up. Once a month text her with a ping(basically something going on in your or her life)
3. Move on, 95% chance she doesn't want you sexually ever again

Next time, move faster.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only have 3 unreplied to messages, space your messages out at least several days, offer value in every message (make her laugh, make a cool date offer), and make sure you are gaming other girls.

That being said, it's a bit of a longshot. Don't send anything if you have oneitis, or are coming from a place of negativity or scarcity.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
What self respecting guy would send random texts once a week to a girl who he isn't fvcking?
Not sure if that was directed at me, but I said once a month. I was also replying out of OP's viewpoint as this is a who he is willing to work hard for. Yes, long term follow up works, if done correctly.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
From friendzone to endzone is definitely possible.. But I dont ever put girls in the friendzone to begin with.. I just fit in that weird little category of its own-- where they always got me in the back of they mind as somene to f-ck .. and usually happens when sht goes wrong with their man or they just need someone to really give it to them the right way.

For one, I got money, two, I got style, three I got personality. four, I'm the man and everyone knows it... it aint hard.. especially if most people already think I probably hit-- most women have nothin to worry about-- so they let me in anyways

aint nothin like crackin some friendly pu.ssy- once you f- them its like u got part of them on ya chain jus hanging there all times...
after i hit, i dont talk to them or nothin, i just show up at places they be at and talk to other people,, then crack them again if they're bout it or try crackin another hoe.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

I’m currently in a nearly identical situation. Not Jessica Alba hot, but adorable cute.

See the bolded part. I’m finally facing reality that it still IS friendzone no matter how you look at it.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long term follow-ups are what betas do.

Attractive guys who are good with women do this:

1. The man displays his value (this is the approach, or whatever you want to call it, where man approaches woman and tries to seduce her)

2. Woman receives his approach and is either turned on or not. If it's not a Yes, it's a No.

3. If the Woman doesn't want to fvck and provides no encouragement then the Man NEXTS her and doesn't contact her again

4. Sometimes the woman will reassess her decision and reach out to the guy later (days, weeks, months later).

This is the masculine approach and the most attractive template for women.

Keeping long lists of women who have rejected you, and keeping them on a 1 month text-cycle is Inner-Game self-obliteration. Personally, I would hate myself if I behaved in such a low value way.
What you are referring to is just about sex. What about for a meaningful relationship with a high quality woman and not just someone to bang and leave? I don't think it is always so simple like that where you go to the women, seduce and its yes/no and if its no you go to the next. You are making this sound like dogs humping. I think there is a lot more to it for a quality relationship and it includes more of a "courting" - sure you can go and seduce a woman and have sex but is she a high quality woman? To me a high quality woman is not only hot, but also intelligent, sweet, fun to spend time with and loyal. There are not a lot of these kinds of women. There are plenty of women to have sex with but it becomes whatever after a while.

Also, I am not advocating for doing a 1 month text, I don't personally agree with that. But, there might be situations where the woman doesn't just accept right away because she wants to be courted more. In such an example, its not an accept and not a reject.

Last edited:

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m currently in a nearly identical situation. Not Jessica Alba hot, but adorable cute.

See the bolded part. I’m finally facing reality that it still IS friendzone no matter how you look at it.
interesting, what is your situation? Are you stuck in friendzone and have no choice but to exit? Has there been any level of intimacy even if its just a kiss?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you even do this instead of using the energy on a new Girl?
because some girls have a better energy and feel like someone who can be a long-term instead of just a ****. As I mentioned a Jessica Alba is the former and someone like Paris Hilton maybe the later. Sure Hilton would be a great **** but who wants to spend time with her? Alba is great for sex and also incredible for building a life with. There are not a lot of the Alba types but plenty of the Hilton types. The Hilton types get boring after a while.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In short the answer is no

Women have "types" far more so than men do , a man will usually be satisfied with pretty face , nice hair , nice body

Women - some like tall guys , some like guys with big d1ck , some like smart guys , some like successful guys , some like bad boys , some like providers

The list goes on and on and on

It is impossible to fit every example but throughout my experiences I've frequently encountered this female notion of " he's just my type "

PUA like to think they can seduce any woman on the planet , they can't

If she's not into you , she's just not into you

You can try to stack the odds in your favour by displaying a lot of qualities women are generally attracted too , but that's about it

You chase and you lose even if you win her in the short term she wont respect you in the long term

The best thing a man can do for his mental wellbeing is not to get attached to these women you have to treat all of them with contempt at least until the power balance is in your favour ( i know it's hard )

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's possible but she needs some baseline attraction and snapchat/ig is very useful (you may be too old for this, not sure). I was actually gonna make a post about this. When you ask for a number but you get offered an ig/snapchat, take it. This can mean "I want to know you better".
Rules:
- don't orbit
- Basically never DM
- maybe react to a story here or there
- don't like any posts
- don't comment on anything
- share your lifestyle and the cool **** you do. If it vibes with her, she will get in touch with you.

This might not make sense for everyone. I'm a media guy so daily I take photos/videos of pretty stuff, so I always have fresh material to post as it's just something I like and do anyway, it's me.

I consider these women a loss and forget about them, but no need to block/delete from everything. When they do get in touch with me sometimes a whole year after the first interaction, it's an easy win. Maybe another guy was involved that suddenly is out of the picture, and you were the branch she was eyeing up all that time.

This one I met at a work-related event two months ago: I escalated a bit too aggressively (even hinted at her bringing her other girl friend along, lol) and she left without saying anything, but I had her snap already.

Didn't say anything at all for the two months, didn't ask why she left without saying anything, zero. Then the other day I posted a photo of something cool in my story and she went with it. I turned it into meeting up.

Now the kicker is I'm not interested anymore and seeing someone else, so I might just troll with something like saying I'm Christian and a virgin with sex only after marriage:

FDrw1LbXsAE8eV7.jpeg
FDrw2LPXoAQNojr.jpeg

Trolling dates is fun.

Attachments

Last edited:

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If a woman thinks you're creepy or puts you in the friend zone, then she's certainly not "amazing".

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In short the answer is no

Women have "types" far more so than men do , a man will usually be satisfied with pretty face , nice hair , nice body

Women - some like tall guys , some like guys with big d1ck , some like smart guys , some like successful guys , some like bad boys , some like providers

The list goes on and on and on

It is impossible to fit every example but throughout my experiences I've frequently encountered this female notion of " he's just my type "

PUA like to think they can seduce any woman on the planet , they can't

If she's not into you , she's just not into you

You can try to stack the odds in your favour by displaying a lot of qualities women are generally attracted too , but that's about it

You chase and you lose even if you win her in the short term she wont respect you in the long term

The best thing a man can do for his mental wellbeing is not to get attached to these women you have to treat all of them with contempt at least until the power balance is in your favour ( i know it's hard )
Basically, this.

Op, You're more or less asking how to 'seduce' a girl. How to MAKE her sexually attracted to you. Not possible, i'm afraid. Only scam coaches and stuff (who funnily enough prove that they aren't able to do this if you watch their infields closely!) claim to be able to do this. It's just marketing. Game is played on the 'yes' girls. This girl sounds like a 'no girl'. It's out of your control.

If you're not her type, it's just not gonna happen. She won't comply past a certain point. Feel free to try all of the negs and NLP and cold reads and self amusement and female psychology tricks you've learnt from Robert Greene etc, and get back to me. I already know the result

Find a new hot girl who actually is into you on a sexual level

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is one thing you can do, show yourself the attention your giving her and focus on self development

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are referring to is just about sex. What about for a meaningful relationship with a high quality woman and not just someone to bang and leave? I don't think it is always so simple like that where you go to the women, seduce and its yes/no and if its no you go to the next. You are making this sound like dogs humping. I think there is a lot more to it for a quality relationship and it includes more of a "courting" - sure you can go and seduce a woman and have sex but is she a high quality woman? To me a high quality woman is not only hot, but also intelligent, sweet, fun to spend time with and loyal. There are not a lot of these kinds of women. There are plenty of women to have sex with but it becomes whatever after a while.

Also, I am not advocating for doing a 1 month text, I don't personally agree with that. But, there might be situations where the woman doesn't just accept right away because she wants to be courted more. In such an example, its not an accept and not a reject.
A woman develops a sense of attachment to a man after sex, not before. This is why it is imperative to have sex with her relatively quickly. There is a limited window of opportunity for turning an interaction with a woman into a romantic relationship. I'm not saying you have to sleep with her on the first date but excessive courting is detrimental. This is true for all women, including intelligent, "high quality" ones. Worry about building a relationship after you've slept with her, not before.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worry about building a relationship after you've slept with her, not before.
This is difficult for a lot of men because of blue pill cultural programming.

A woman develops a sense of attachment to a man after sex, not before. This is why it is imperative to have sex with her relatively quickly. There is a limited window of opportunity for turning an interaction with a woman into a romantic relationship. I'm not saying you have to sleep with her on the first date but excessive courting is detrimental. This is true for all women, including intelligent, "high quality" ones.

Long term follow-ups are what betas do.

Keeping long lists of women who have rejected you, and keeping them on a 1 month text-cycle is Inner-Game self-obliteration. Personally, I would hate myself if I behaved in such a low value way.
Agree. Don't do this. This is what men who are mediocre sales reps in business do with their leads.

Attractive guys who are good with women do this:

1. The man displays his value (this is the approach, or whatever you want to call it, where man approaches woman and tries to seduce her)

2. Woman receives his approach and is either turned on or not. If it's not a Yes, it's a No.

3. If the Woman doesn't want to fvck and provides no encouragement then the Man NEXTS her and doesn't contact her again

4. Sometimes the woman will reassess her decision and reach out to the guy later (days, weeks, months later).

This is the masculine approach and the most attractive template for women.
Perfect!

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do this. That's sad beta-in-waiting mindset.

When you walk away it's permanent unless she reaches out.
I think "circling back" is fine to do ONCE. I agree a monthly ping is very beta though. And if you do a circle back, you need to have had at least a small spark initially. However, I agree that if you do this at all it typically means you have a scarcity mindset. You should be seeing enough women that you don't even feel the need for this.