Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a way to be persistent without being creepy and without going in their friend zone?

characternote

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In short the answer is no

Women have "types" far more so than men do , a man will usually be satisfied with pretty face , nice hair , nice body

Women - some like tall guys , some like guys with big d1ck , some like smart guys , some like successful guys , some like bad boys , some like providers

The list goes on and on and on

It is impossible to fit every example but throughout my experiences I've frequently encountered this female notion of " he's just my type "

PUA like to think they can seduce any woman on the planet , they can't

If she's not into you , she's just not into you

You can try to stack the odds in your favour by displaying a lot of qualities women are generally attracted too , but that's about it

You chase and you lose even if you win her in the short term she wont respect you in the long term

The best thing a man can do for his mental wellbeing is not to get attached to these women you have to treat all of them with contempt at least until the power balance is in your favour ( i know it's hard )
Basically, this.

Op, You're more or less asking how to 'seduce' a girl. How to MAKE her sexually attracted to you. Not possible, i'm afraid. Only scam coaches and stuff (who funnily enough prove that they aren't able to do this if you watch their infields closely!) claim to be able to do this. It's just marketing. Game is played on the 'yes' girls. This girl sounds like a 'no girl'. It's out of your control.

If you're not her type, it's just not gonna happen. She won't comply past a certain point. Feel free to try all of the negs and NLP and cold reads and self amusement and female psychology tricks you've learnt from Robert Greene etc, and get back to me. I already know the result

Find a new hot girl who actually is into you on a sexual level

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every once in a while there is an amazing woman that is just way above the rest and has it all (i.e. Jessica Alba types that are not famous) - so let's say she doesn't reject you but she also doesn't allow anything to happen. You obviously refuse to be in any sort of friend-zone with any woman regardless of how amazing she is and you also obviously do not do anything creepy.

Is there a way to be persistent and try several times from a far without entering a friend zone (don't listen to her problems, don't be shoulder to cry on, don't be always available, etc.) and without being creepy but still putting yourself in a situation where you can have a chance? This is not just about sex but a women with whom you would want an actual relationship.
Being sexual is the only way to stay out of that zone. Just ask her out. If no then move on

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is one thing you can do, show yourself the attention your giving her and focus on self development

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are referring to is just about sex. What about for a meaningful relationship with a high quality woman and not just someone to bang and leave? I don't think it is always so simple like that where you go to the women, seduce and its yes/no and if its no you go to the next. You are making this sound like dogs humping. I think there is a lot more to it for a quality relationship and it includes more of a "courting" - sure you can go and seduce a woman and have sex but is she a high quality woman? To me a high quality woman is not only hot, but also intelligent, sweet, fun to spend time with and loyal. There are not a lot of these kinds of women. There are plenty of women to have sex with but it becomes whatever after a while.

Also, I am not advocating for doing a 1 month text, I don't personally agree with that. But, there might be situations where the woman doesn't just accept right away because she wants to be courted more. In such an example, its not an accept and not a reject.
A woman develops a sense of attachment to a man after sex, not before. This is why it is imperative to have sex with her relatively quickly. There is a limited window of opportunity for turning an interaction with a woman into a romantic relationship. I'm not saying you have to sleep with her on the first date but excessive courting is detrimental. This is true for all women, including intelligent, "high quality" ones. Worry about building a relationship after you've slept with her, not before.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worry about building a relationship after you've slept with her, not before.
This is difficult for a lot of men because of blue pill cultural programming.

A woman develops a sense of attachment to a man after sex, not before. This is why it is imperative to have sex with her relatively quickly. There is a limited window of opportunity for turning an interaction with a woman into a romantic relationship. I'm not saying you have to sleep with her on the first date but excessive courting is detrimental. This is true for all women, including intelligent, "high quality" ones.

Long term follow-ups are what betas do.

Keeping long lists of women who have rejected you, and keeping them on a 1 month text-cycle is Inner-Game self-obliteration. Personally, I would hate myself if I behaved in such a low value way.
Agree. Don't do this. This is what men who are mediocre sales reps in business do with their leads.

Attractive guys who are good with women do this:

1. The man displays his value (this is the approach, or whatever you want to call it, where man approaches woman and tries to seduce her)

2. Woman receives his approach and is either turned on or not. If it's not a Yes, it's a No.

3. If the Woman doesn't want to fvck and provides no encouragement then the Man NEXTS her and doesn't contact her again

4. Sometimes the woman will reassess her decision and reach out to the guy later (days, weeks, months later).

This is the masculine approach and the most attractive template for women.
Perfect!

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do this. That's sad beta-in-waiting mindset.

When you walk away it's permanent unless she reaches out.
I think "circling back" is fine to do ONCE. I agree a monthly ping is very beta though. And if you do a circle back, you need to have had at least a small spark initially. However, I agree that if you do this at all it typically means you have a scarcity mindset. You should be seeing enough women that you don't even feel the need for this.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT YOU ARE ASKING IS HOW TO KNOCK HER OFF HER PEDESTAL

1) start dating her friends. Get them talking about you. Make her feel she is missing out.
2) find those things about her that annoy you. Her voice, her political views, her little dog, whatever
3) Be more of a challenge to her. Don't initiate all the conversations,
4) Highlight your values she seems to go after, without looking like you are showing off . Ie sports accomplishment, flashy assets, physical fitness, leadership in groups.
5) Be less available.
6) Make her feel like SHE has been friendzoned.
7) when she expresses interest, show and tell her she has one chance, and if she blows it cut her loose...

These are all things I've done with low-moderate interested women. when I went out with the High interest ones, I saw the others interest increase and they started asking about my High IL women...Hasn't necessarily converted the oneitis girls to High IL but made me appreciate the ones who were and see the low IL women for what they truly are....

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every once in a while there is an amazing woman that is just way above the rest and has it all (i.e. Jessica Alba types that are not famous) - so let's say she doesn't reject you but she also doesn't allow anything to happen. You obviously refuse to be in any sort of friend-zone with any woman regardless of how amazing she is and you also obviously do not do anything creepy.

Is there a way to be persistent and try several times from a far without entering a friend zone (don't listen to her problems, don't be shoulder to cry on, don't be always available, etc.) and without being creepy but still putting yourself in a situation where you can have a chance? This is not just about sex but a women with whom you would want an actual relationship.
41 years old and you are asking this question?

Any woman around your age, her clothes better come off within 297 seconds. She is not a virgin and her goods are used up. I mean if the girl was 27 or something, OK maybe wait a little longer. But if the girl is older, she has NO time to talk, her clothes should come off or she should get out of your face.

I mean really.

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
A woman develops a sense of attachment to a man after sex, not before. This is why it is imperative to have sex with her relatively quickly. There is a limited window of opportunity for turning an interaction with a woman into a romantic relationship. I'm not saying you have to sleep with her on the first date but excessive courting is detrimental. This is true for all women, including intelligent, "high quality" ones. Worry about building a relationship after you've slept with her, not before.
So, so true.

I always attempt to bang on the first date. If sex doesn't happen by the second date then the window starts to quickly close.

Sex on first date is ideal.

Sex on second date is kind a compromise so that she doesn't feel to slvtty.

There should never be a third date if sex hasn't happened yet. All Men should Next women who aren't putting out by the second date at latest.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if one found a 19 year old virgin, who isn't interested in instagram, or snapchat, and really reserved, so doesn't flirt with guys, or even puts herself out there? Though she may be a 5 face wise, but nice thin tight 19 year old body?
The teen virgin is the only exception as far as how many days it might take. Even then, the three virgins I took all happened within a week (one happened that night I met her). You should still be sexual though, as in your a man and she's a woman and you still want to sex her.

Keep in mind that she is young and immature.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, so true.

I always attempt to bang on the first date. If sex doesn't happen by the second date then the window starts to quickly close.

Sex on first date is ideal.

Sex on second date is kind a compromise so that she doesn't feel to slvtty.

There should never be a third date if sex hasn't happened yet. All Men should Next women who aren't putting out by the second date at latest.
If it doesn't happen quickly, it probably won't happen at all.

It pays not to be too patient with women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys with abundance don't have time to send very transparent "value add" texts to a girl who won't fvck him. Any contact OP has with her lets her know that OP is thinking about her - therefore, OP is an utter loser in her eyes. She sure as sh1t isn't thinking about OP.

What self respecting guy would send random texts once a week to a girl who he isn't fvcking?

Best strategy is always complete withdrawal of attention. If she doesn't ever contact you again then you have your answer.
She's not contacting him to begin with. :rolleyes:

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman thinks you're creepy or puts you in the friend zone, then she's certainly not "amazing".
So, she is amazing, but the OP is not desirable enough for her to have any interest. :rolleyes:

Willie Naylor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somehow I had watched this movie; the whole movie was cringy, but this scene especially was the all-time cringe.
This is a great movie. But, I forget, many on this forum think it's weird for a man to have emotions.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is there a way to be persistent and try several times from a far without entering a friend zone (don't listen to her problems, don't be shoulder to cry on, don't be always available, etc.) and without being creepy but still putting yourself in a situation where you can have a chance?
There is no amazing. Comply or bye. No free attention.

Send location. Time. She comes or #next

Persistence is weak in 2021. Our grandfather's played that card but women moved differently. Women are *****s by and large in the west. Not worthy of persistence. Better use of time is persistence on your stock portfolio. Researching crypto and accumulating the right projects.

A poor ROI is women. Broken condom or donut away from expired.

This is not just about sex but a women with whom you would want an actual relationship.

Your not doing it right.

Your talking ltr and she's not following your lead. This wont end well.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who are willing to lose you, should.

There's a difference between being obsessive and playing it cool.

When options are abundant, playing it cool comes naturally. Like me right now, I have 6-7 girls on my rotation I don't even feel like responding to.

I have hickeys from a new girl every week, sometimes they overlap.

I know that often I go through dry spells that last a few months even. I'm no super chad and I probably act desperate subconsciously that time.

The real question is how to play it cool when I have no options (which happens often) in sharp contrast to my current situation.

I say use your time to:

- Hit the gym harder
- Clean up the diet more
- Hit up guy friends to go to cool trips/places
- Get a promotion/side hustle
- Try OLD
- Try social media
- Just go upto any girl you see anywhere and ask for the directions ----> progress to "oh thanks, do you come here often?" --->end with "give me your number"
- Go on solo trips

If you are focused on this, you'll never need to persist much if and when you meet a girl you want to hang out with.