“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Is she still interested or nah?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
It’s hard to say in this day and age. I’ve done some super beta stuff in a slip of the moment and thought I had totally ran a girl off, only for her to come back a month later and tell me she wasn’t over her ex or was seeing someone else and things didn’t workout. I made the most of my second chance and stopped trying to be her boyfriend and just be a fun guy that she sleeps with. That ended up working in my favor and when I started acting that way she went from hanging out once a week to me seeing her 4 times in a week sometimes. The moment I stopped acting like I wanted to be the boyfriend, the moment she started treating me like I WAS the boyfriend.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Kolads06

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Age
28
It’s hard to say in this day and age. I’ve done some super beta stuff in a slip of the moment and thought I had totally ran a girl off, only for her to come back a month later and tell me she wasn’t over her ex or was seeing someone else and things didn’t workout. I made the most of my second chance and stopped trying to be her boyfriend and just be a fun guy that she sleeps with. That ended up working in my favor and when I started acting that way she went from hanging out once a week to me seeing her 4 times in a week sometimes. The moment I stopped acting like I wanted to be the boyfriend, the moment she started treating me like I WAS the boyfriend.
Thanks bro, we'll, am still tryna learn, maybe I slipped up bad by leaving a voice mail
 

Kolads06

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Age
28
Sometimes you just need to go through things, to learn stuff.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I get what your saying but basically I went wrong, it was just a one time thing buying her some chocolates, I'm not the kinda guy that goes chasing down women as if am desperate, I met only 1 friend k and tbh, I just ain't sure if I should message her or not,
She doesnt know this. All she knows is you did do this with her so in her mind you ARE that guy.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Thanks for your info, but not errything is about sex yo. Even if I am, what does it matter.
Haha Haha. Wow...you might ever beyond help.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kolads06

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Age
28
Haha Haha. Wow...you might ever beyond help.
Thanks, for letting me know that errything does revolve round that, I screw up I get it, I called and made a mistake, I don't need you judging me for that, just need advice, it's as simple as that.
 

Kolads06

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Age
28
Respectfully disagree.

Having read so many posts like yours over the years, I'm convinced that the majority of guys posting stuff like this actually DO know the answer (THINK they know), but they post anyway, hoping that SS members will APPROVE or VALIDATE.

Newbies simply ignore /feign confusion toward members who advise the "wrong answer" (i.e. answers that you don't want to hear).
Just talk straight, and stop with all em riddles
 

Kolads06

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
4
Age
28
I really do appreciate yall advice but it it that bad, to simply do good to someone, I'm done trying to prove myself to women, like what sense does it make, they ain't all that, and as yall said, just move on and don't keep all eggs in one basket. Hope yall get what am saying. I'm really I made the call yesterday but, thought it was something right to do at the moment.
 

Cckybold

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
20
Just let the water flow..What is done is done .;) move forward learn from experience . Have a new day ahead stay positive...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top