Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she still interested or nah?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s hard to say in this day and age. I’ve done some super beta stuff in a slip of the moment and thought I had totally ran a girl off, only for her to come back a month later and tell me she wasn’t over her ex or was seeing someone else and things didn’t workout. I made the most of my second chance and stopped trying to be her boyfriend and just be a fun guy that she sleeps with. That ended up working in my favor and when I started acting that way she went from hanging out once a week to me seeing her 4 times in a week sometimes. The moment I stopped acting like I wanted to be the boyfriend, the moment she started treating me like I WAS the boyfriend.

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s hard to say in this day and age. I’ve done some super beta stuff in a slip of the moment and thought I had totally ran a girl off, only for her to come back a month later and tell me she wasn’t over her ex or was seeing someone else and things didn’t workout. I made the most of my second chance and stopped trying to be her boyfriend and just be a fun guy that she sleeps with. That ended up working in my favor and when I started acting that way she went from hanging out once a week to me seeing her 4 times in a week sometimes. The moment I stopped acting like I wanted to be the boyfriend, the moment she started treating me like I WAS the boyfriend.
Thanks bro, we'll, am still tryna learn, maybe I slipped up bad by leaving a voice mail

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you just need to go through things, to learn stuff.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what your saying but basically I went wrong, it was just a one time thing buying her some chocolates, I'm not the kinda guy that goes chasing down women as if am desperate, I met only 1 friend k and tbh, I just ain't sure if I should message her or not,
She doesnt know this. All she knows is you did do this with her so in her mind you ARE that guy.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your info, but not errything is about sex yo. Even if I am, what does it matter.
Haha Haha. Wow...you might ever beyond help.

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha Haha. Wow...you might ever beyond help.
Thanks, for letting me know that errything does revolve round that, I screw up I get it, I called and made a mistake, I don't need you judging me for that, just need advice, it's as simple as that.

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully disagree.

Having read so many posts like yours over the years, I'm convinced that the majority of guys posting stuff like this actually DO know the answer (THINK they know), but they post anyway, hoping that SS members will APPROVE or VALIDATE.

Newbies simply ignore /feign confusion toward members who advise the "wrong answer" (i.e. answers that you don't want to hear).
Just talk straight, and stop with all em riddles

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really do appreciate yall advice but it it that bad, to simply do good to someone, I'm done trying to prove myself to women, like what sense does it make, they ain't all that, and as yall said, just move on and don't keep all eggs in one basket. Hope yall get what am saying. I'm really I made the call yesterday but, thought it was something right to do at the moment.

Cckybold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let the water flow..What is done is done .;) move forward learn from experience . Have a new day ahead stay positive...