Is she still interested or nah?

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, stop it. You are wasting your time. You lost her when you bought her chocolates. We have all been there, bought a girl roses three weeks in and boom she vanished. Thank god those blue pill days are over.
Ok, just you know, thought it'd be cool to show some sympathy as she had someone in the hospital

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s hard to say in this day and age. I’ve done some super beta stuff in a slip of the moment and thought I had totally ran a girl off, only for her to come back a month later and tell me she wasn’t over her ex or was seeing someone else and things didn’t workout. I made the most of my second chance and stopped trying to be her boyfriend and just be a fun guy that she sleeps with. That ended up working in my favor and when I started acting that way she went from hanging out once a week to me seeing her 4 times in a week sometimes. The moment I stopped acting like I wanted to be the boyfriend, the moment she started treating me like I WAS the boyfriend.

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s hard to say in this day and age. I’ve done some super beta stuff in a slip of the moment and thought I had totally ran a girl off, only for her to come back a month later and tell me she wasn’t over her ex or was seeing someone else and things didn’t workout. I made the most of my second chance and stopped trying to be her boyfriend and just be a fun guy that she sleeps with. That ended up working in my favor and when I started acting that way she went from hanging out once a week to me seeing her 4 times in a week sometimes. The moment I stopped acting like I wanted to be the boyfriend, the moment she started treating me like I WAS the boyfriend.
Thanks bro, we'll, am still tryna learn, maybe I slipped up bad by leaving a voice mail

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you just need to go through things, to learn stuff.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your info, but not errything is about sex yo. Even if I am, what does it matter.
Everything isnt sex. But a woman interested will be giving you her body. She will also open doors and make things easier for you.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what your saying but basically I went wrong, it was just a one time thing buying her some chocolates, I'm not the kinda guy that goes chasing down women as if am desperate, I met only 1 friend k and tbh, I just ain't sure if I should message her or not,
She doesnt know this. All she knows is you did do this with her so in her mind you ARE that guy.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your info, but not errything is about sex yo. Even if I am, what does it matter.
Haha Haha. Wow...you might ever beyond help.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K, I get that, it's not that I chase em cause I ain't got time for games. I tried talking to multiple women once and it was ok but, I just ain't like the idea. So is it that you're saying I should talk to more women instead of just 1?
SPINNING PLATES IS LIKE INVESTING MONEY

Guy #1 listens to the folks who tell him to invest everything in one particular investment. His friends and family mean well. They advise him to "Put all of your eggs in one basket. That's what everybody else is doing." He doesn't question this advice because he's naïve and believes everything he's been told. His broker says, "Put all of your hard-earned money into this hedge fund, and watch your investment grow." So naïve guy follows the advice, despite knowing that this particular hedge fund has a 50% failure rate!. At first things go great, but after a year or two, his money starts dwindling. Naïve guy is distraught because he is losing everything! He feels hopeless, but worse yet, he tells himself, "Guess I'll have to start all over again and find another hedge fund that I can be married to for life. Maybe it'll work out the second time around--if I'm lucky."

Guy #2 thinks for himself. He knows that "luck" involves hard work and skillful planning and an ability to think outside of the box. He tells his brokers (notice it's plyral) to invest money in 12 different stocks. He wisely instructs his brokers to spread the money around. "I want to DIVERSIFY my money." So a few thousand goes here; a few thousand goes there, etc. When Smart Guy loses money in one particular stock, guess what? Smart Guy isn't nearly as downtrodden as Guy #1; he has plenty of money remaining in his 11 other stocks. He gloats because he didn't put all of his eggs into one basket. He DIVERSIFED his money and didn't allow himself to become attached to one particular investment. So Smart Guy simply shrugs his shoulders and moves on. "You can't win 'em all," he says. He fires his broker, though--just one of a dozen brokers that he has managing his money. The other brokers are taking good care of him, so it's no big deal losing just one broker.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oneitis rearing its ugly subtle head.

I'm convinced your viewing her posts then calling her stems from your desire to "win her over." It has nothing to do with sympathy. I'm not convinced that you care that her sister is in the hospital, which is not a bad thing. What IS bad in my opinion is your attempt to gain her approval/favor by feigning interest in her sick sister.

This move likely irritated her even more.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ain't know the answer, if I did I wouldn't be here bro.
Respectfully disagree.

Having read so many posts like yours over the years, I'm convinced that the majority of guys posting stuff like this actually DO know the answer (THINK they know), but they post anyway, hoping that SS members will APPROVE or VALIDATE.

Newbies simply ignore /feign confusion toward members who advise the "wrong answer" (i.e. answers that you don't want to hear).

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha Haha. Wow...you might ever beyond help.
Thanks, for letting me know that errything does revolve round that, I screw up I get it, I called and made a mistake, I don't need you judging me for that, just need advice, it's as simple as that.

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully disagree.

Having read so many posts like yours over the years, I'm convinced that the majority of guys posting stuff like this actually DO know the answer (THINK they know), but they post anyway, hoping that SS members will APPROVE or VALIDATE.

Newbies simply ignore /feign confusion toward members who advise the "wrong answer" (i.e. answers that you don't want to hear).
Just talk straight, and stop with all em riddles

Kolads06

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really do appreciate yall advice but it it that bad, to simply do good to someone, I'm done trying to prove myself to women, like what sense does it make, they ain't all that, and as yall said, just move on and don't keep all eggs in one basket. Hope yall get what am saying. I'm really I made the call yesterday but, thought it was something right to do at the moment.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys.. So I met this girl and we click well at first. We hung out a bit, she even introduced me to her best friend and we would go out occasionally. We would be in contact most of the week, sometimes I would message or call her first and sometimes she would do the same. Here's the deal, I had went out and bought her some chocolates, and we met up the next evening and I gave to her, we hugged and we messaged the same night. We had also planned to go out skating the next day. On the next day, all I got was a good morning which I replied to, then after that nothing from her.. She went blank.. I waited until a few days(2 days) then I messaged her to see if she was OK but still got no respond... So I haven't messaged her since and now it's been basically gonna be 2 weeks tomorrow.. Is there something wrong that I did or is she just not interested no more, I've always been over interested In past relationships but I've cooled down now and have been chilled for a few years now, so am not sure if I should reply or not reply.

Do nothing now. If she is interested she will reach out.

Move forward

Cckybold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let the water flow..What is done is done .;) move forward learn from experience . Have a new day ahead stay positive...