Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is She Reaching Out To Me Or Not?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At some point she is wondering "what am I getting out of this?". You can only take for so long from a person without giving them anything in return.

You aren't returning the oral...
You aren't banging her to get her off that way...
You aren't doing anything to relieve her sexual tension...

OP, if the shoe was on the other foot, would you consistently meet up with a woman who you ate out but then she never gave you a BJ? After a while you would probably get tired of it right?
I fingered her everytime.. And played with her ****.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, she got bored of it and his lack of action towards her cold her off.
Nah that do
To be frank for me it is a little bit difficult to understand how come they did not had sex ... usually when you get a bj and you like the women you feel the urge to go inside her ( especially when you never been inside her )

It's very simple.. We have meet meeting in a quiet part of our company on the 5th floor.. It's relatively quiet.. However it's not possible to have full on sex up there, just incase someone turns up.

We have managed to get some oral etc done.. But not full sex..

The only way to have full sex, was for her to come to my house, which hasn't been possible recently because she don't have a sitter.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is simple.

After 10 days of no contact.. Zero text messages back and forth.

She started a conversation at work with me.. Would you class that as her reaching out?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Why don't you do what YOU want to do. How would we know what this chick is thinking?

If you want to text......text her. Set up her coming to your place. Expect her to get stuck with her kids but at least you'll show some interest and keep getting bjs at work.

You don't text a woman for 10 days who is willing to suck you off at work....then you wonder why she doesn't seem as interested?
Come on man.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why don't you do what YOU want to do. How would we know what this chick is thinking?

If you want to text......text her. Set up her coming to your place. Expect her to get stuck with her kids but at least you'll show some interest and keep getting bjs at work.

You don't text a woman for 10 days who is willing to suck you off at work....then you wonder why she doesn't seem as interested?
Come on man.