"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Is She Reaching Out To Me Or Not?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Have been seeing this girl from my work place.. Around 10 days ago she met me on the 5th floor of our building which is quiet & very private..

She gave me a blow job & hand job... Afterwards I didn't text her & she didn't text me either.

This is a little unusual, as previously we was texting each other once every 3-4 days.

Also after the last two sexual encounters we had.. I texted her once.. And she texted me once.

On this occasion we have had zero contact for the last 10-12 days.. Untill yesterday.

Yesterday she saw me on the work floor, I was walking past her & one of the covid19 safety labels stuck to the floor came loose.

I began to stick it back down, she watched & began to joke/laugh & ask me what I am doing?

I had been ignoring her that entire morning, so maybe this was her attempt to start a conversation.

I started telling her what a pain these things are, and we ended up having a conversation.

We talked back & forth for about 10mins.

Then abit later she started a little conversation again when I was walking past her.

This girl was svcking me off on a weekly basis this last 2-3 months, then suddenly she went cold with the text messages and she flaked twice.

My guess is, after our most recent sexual encounter around 10 days ago.. She was more then likely expecting ME to reach out and text her, which I didn't..

So she didn't reach out either.. The games they play!

So after 10-12 days of no contact, would you class her stopping and talking to me at work as her reaching out to me?

I had no intention of talking to her, I was having conversations with people around her, but never once gave her any attention. Maybe that prompted her to talk.

Also is this even worth pursuing any further.. Having sex with her is unlikely, as she can never get away from her kids to come see me at my house.

The max I have been getting from her is a weekly BJ.. But the games doesn't seem worth it anymore.

I am confident if I asked her to meet me, on Wednesday for some fun, she more than likely would.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Her kid's father(s) are back on the scene. Stop being her rebound.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
The problem is that you did not have sex with her , bj is less important for a woman than proper sex , so she is not as invested in you as she would have been after proper sex
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Did anything awkward happened after or during that bj? Girls tend to back off if something awkward happens between you, maybe weird vibe or something.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Did anything awkward happened after or during that bj? Girls tend to back off if something awkward happens between you, maybe weird vibe or something.
Nothing awkward happened after the BJ..I simply put my diick away & walked out after we got done.

I didn't say much, just left as it was on the 5th floor of work haha..

I never contacted her since & she never contacted me.

The only time it got a little awkward was, we was officially supposed to meet for fun on the Thursday, but she cancelled last minute because the school rang her, to pick up her kid, because he didn't feel well.

She said we could meet the next day instead.. And I suggested we meet in the morning instead.

I am pretty sure she was expecting me to text her afterwards, because the last time we had fun, I messaged her in the afternoon.

She is trying to push the balance of power in her own favour.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
The problem is that you did not have sex with her , bj is less important for a woman than proper sex , so she is not as invested in you as she would have been after proper sex
Full on sex isn't happening because these single moms can't get a fukin sitter.

I fingered her.. Does that count haha
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
My question is... Even though she hasn't sent me any text at all, and I haven't text her..

She made the first move to talk to me at work? Could that be classed as reaching out?
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Full on sex isn't happening because these single moms can't get a fukin sitter.

I fingered her.. Does that count haha
That’s because they’re broke and can’t pay worth a **** so no one wants to watch their kid.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
This is starting to get to TheGambino levels of oneitis with this woman...
To be frank for me it is a little bit difficult to understand how come they did not had sex ... usually when you get a bj and you like the women you feel the urge to go inside her ( especially when you never been inside her )
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
This is starting to get to TheGambino levels of oneitis with this woman...
To be frank for me it is a little bit difficult to understand how come they did not had sex ... usually when you get a bj and you like the women you feel the urge to go inside her ( especially when you never been inside her )

Well Gambino isn't getting any sex at all.. Which is a complete dead end.. Why even bother!

Where as I have had her svcking me off quite regular.. I just want to get this to the next level so I can bust a nut inside her, and then move on quick.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
Well Gambino isn't getting any sex at all.. Which is a complete dead end.. Why even bother!

Where as I have had her svcking me off quite regular.. I just want to get this to the next level so I can bust a nut inside her, and then move on quick.
Ok...next time she is sucking you off, pull her up, kiss her passionately, turn her around and go to pull her pants/skirt down and see how she reacts. If she offers no resistance then stick your c0ck in her
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Nothing awkward happened after the BJ..I simply put my diick away & walked out after we got done.

I didn't say much, just left as it was on the 5th floor of work haha..

I never contacted her since & she never contacted me.

The only time it got a little awkward was, we was officially supposed to meet for fun on the Thursday, but she cancelled last minute because the school rang her, to pick up her kid, because he didn't feel well.

She said we could meet the next day instead.. And I suggested we meet in the morning instead.

I am pretty sure she was expecting me to text her afterwards, because the last time we had fun, I messaged her in the afternoon.

She is trying to push the balance of power in her own favour.
It could be she was getting bored of only bj and wanted you to fvck her so she backed off
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962

I get that.. But the following morning she met me and gave me a BJ

She flaked because she claimed her school rang and asked her kid to be picked up.

I suppose they are lying every single time.

Kids never ever get in the way with single moms do they
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
It could be she was getting bored of only bj and wanted you to fvck her so she backed off
At some point she is wondering "what am I getting out of this?". You can only take for so long from a person without giving them anything in return.

You aren't returning the oral...
You aren't banging her to get her off that way...
You aren't doing anything to relieve her sexual tension...

OP, if the shoe was on the other foot, would you consistently meet up with a woman who you ate out but then she never gave you a BJ? After a while you would probably get tired of it right?
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
At some point she is wondering "what am I getting out of this?". You can only take for so long from a person without giving them anything in return.

You aren't returning the oral...
You aren't banging her to get her off that way...
You aren't doing anything to relieve her sexual tension...

OP, if the shoe was on the other foot, would you consistently meet up with a woman who you ate out but then she never gave you a BJ? After a while you would probably get tired of it right?
Exactly, she got bored of it and his lack of action towards her cold her off.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
At some point she is wondering "what am I getting out of this?". You can only take for so long from a person without giving them anything in return.

You aren't returning the oral...
You aren't banging her to get her off that way...
You aren't doing anything to relieve her sexual tension...

OP, if the shoe was on the other foot, would you consistently meet up with a woman who you ate out but then she never gave you a BJ? After a while you would probably get tired of it right?
Dude I would bend that ass over and bang the life out of her vagina in a heart beat..

However it's her who isn't making that easy.. Her ex won't keep her kid and she twice had to cancel coming to my house because she can't get a sitter!

If anyone is to blame for not getting a good fukingg. It's is her lol

If she isn't able to put her azz into gear and get a sitter, then the least I should get out of it is some blow jobs.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top