Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't seem to understand how many men will literally fuuck anything that will hold still, and that this is often completely unrelated to the man's own SMV. They think this just applies to the desperate, lonely guy, but often the incel is lonely precisely because he's pining for an unattainable ideal, and doesn't want what he could easily have. The truth is that some apparently apex dudes will cast their seed into almost anything. I've seen this, first hand, when a friend with a beautiful woman at home would disappear for 20 minutes with some hideous beast whose mere lusty glance would give me the instant need for a Silkwood Shower.

Unfortunately, such women often don't possess the self-awareness and self-respect to understand that they might as well be farm animals, as far as such men are concerned, because what was to her validational sex, to him was just an act of bestiality. She dreams of their wedding, and he prays no-one finds out he fuucked her.

If you're the man of such a woman, a woman pining away for men who would stoop to fuuck her, but wouldn't marry her on a bet, get out before it's too late.

This is why it really is important to know your worth, and to train your desire accordingly, because if your wife is just an effigy for unattainable women, to you, then you're in a similar situation.

A man's SMV is the average of the women who want to have his children. A woman's SMV is the average of the men who want to MARRY her, not just fuuck her. That's the only realistic way to calculate SMV.
Sexual Market Value dictates what you can fvck, not which will marry you.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why all these pages on just assumptions and theories?

OP, like I said, just get the phone logs from your wireless carrier. It's clear that she's using her main number to contact people and not a burner account. Look at the phone numbers and see if there are one's that aren't familiar to you or ones where there are a lot of texting frequency.

The ones that aren't familiar, just do a reverse phone search on a site like: https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/ to find out about the person
This whole process should literally take less than 1/2 hour unless she has a long list.

It just boils down to good ol fashion detective work.

Last edited:

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why all these pages on just assumptions and theories?

OP, like I said, just get the phone logs from your wireless carrier. It's clear that she's using her main number to contact people and not a burner account. Look at the phone numbers and see if there are one's that aren't familiar to you or ones where there are a lot of texting frequency.

The ones that aren't familiar, just do a reverse phone search on a site like: https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/ to find out about the person
This whole process should literally take less than 1/2 hour unless she has a long list.

It just boils down to good ol fashion detective work.
Good point. I will. Thx

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's more true for 16 year old than for 32 year olds.

Bama might be able to take the Patriots, on any given Sunday, but that doesn't mean they're even close to being in the same league.

A charming 5 guy, who takes home a drunk 9 from the club one night, shouldn't start thinking that's his league. Most likely, she'll ghost him the next day.

Big difference.
The 6 girl who bangs the 8,9 and 10 guys shouldn't thinks she can have one.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man thats not even fair. So many rules and laws dont apply to that gender.
True, brother, true.

I'd formulate it like this: (options x looks) + boundaries = immunity against low-quality behavior.

Options:
the options you have in the dating scene.
Boundaries: the boundaries you've set for women, so they know how to behave.
Looks: no-brainer.

Options and looks can and do vary, but your boundaries don't. That's why I've set them as a fixed value. It's important to have boundaries in place, so you don't stray off your ideals and your path. They are what some people call a no bull**** or zero tolerance policy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, brother, true.

I'd formulate it like this: (options x looks) + boundaries = immunity against low-quality behavior.

Options:
the options you have in the dating scene.
Boundaries: the boundaries you've set for women, so they know how to behave.
Looks: no-brainer.

Options and looks can and do vary, but your boundaries don't. That's why I've set them as a fixed value. It's important to have boundaries in place, so you don't stray off your ideals and your path. They are what some people call a no bull**** or zero tolerance policy.
You almost have to have a zero tolerance policy. Women talk and will share how you can be exploited.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You almost have to have a zero tolerance policy. Women talk and will share how you can be exploited.
Yes. I think it's important to point out that a zero tolerance policy can be communicated in many different ways. Many guys here confuse it with being ice cold and shut the woman down as soon as she seems to be disrespectful or crossing some lines. You can deliver your boundaries smooth as well.

It's unnecessary to feel the urgent need to let her know she can't f*ck with you. This will scare her and probably many other women off. If you stay calm while making clear you could be gone any minute, you establish an almost indestructible power dynamic on your part.

Nik W

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re asking the answer is yes. You already had suspicions.

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
My point on SMV is that you aren't worth what you are, but what you can get. That's the nature of any market. Your dirty socks aren't worth a million dollars, just because one rich pervert is willing to give you that much for them. If two or more bidders are willing to pay that much for your dirty socks, though, then you can claim that as their market value, but you still shouldn't expect to get that much, as a rule.

What I was getting at was that women can end up divorced and miserable, because the "quality" of the men pursuing them for sex misleads them as to their actual SMV. A man may think he rates 9s, because he's a powerful Hollywood producer, who mounts starving wannabe starlets, on a weekly basis; but, the truth is that those women are all physically repulsed by him, and spends hours in the shower, and years in therapy, just trying to get his stench off of their bodies, and the image of him mounting them out of their minds. So, is his SMV actually determined by what he can get? No. All his conquests deeply regret submitting to him.

That may be an extreme example, but it illustrates the point. I had a very odd-looking, rail thin friend. He did very well with women who were waaaay more attractive than he was, because he was very aggressive and relentless. He had very few repeat performances, despite his success, though, because the women he pursued saw him as beneath them. They just gave in to him. They certainly didn't want to have his babies, and tie themselves permanently to him. They didn't even want to spend the night.

In the context of this thread, SMV is particularly tied to replacement value. Can the OP replace his wife, and trade up? Can his wife replace him, and trade up? What can they each to expect to get, in a second marriage, if they end this one?

The wife can probably get a different diick every night. That's not even in question, but can she replace her husband with one of higher value...better looking, more masculine, higher earner, high social status, willing to marry her? How many of those guys is she likely to find, if she leaves her husband?

What about the OP? What kind of woman can he reliably expect to replace his wife with? A more loyal and honest one, he should hope...if nothing else.

Ultimately, though, a man's goal in marriage is sex, and a woman's goal in sex is marriage. For men, the sex act is complete when we expell life from our bodies, in the form of sperm; but, for women, the sex act isn't really complete until she expells life from her body, in the form a fertilized egg...nine months later.

What does a man want in a woman? He wants a woman he would WANT to marry, whether he wants to get married or not.

What does a woman want from a man? She wants a man whose children she WANTS to have, whether she wants to have children or not.

That's why I say that a woman's actual SMV isn't determined by the quality of men willing to have sex with her, but by the quality of men she finds acceptable who actually want to marry her.

A man's actual SMV, conversely, isn't determined by the quality of women he can get into bed, but by the quality of women who experience the primal urge to be impregnated by him.
Damn

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
the truth is that those women are all physically repulsed by him, and spend hours in the shower, and years in therapy, just trying to get his stench off of their bodies, and the image of him mounting them out of their minds. So, is his SMV actually determined by what he can get? No. All his conquests deeply regret submitting to him.
Same with men sleeping with women who are less attractive than them. only difference that men directed by their penis and women by delusion

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I'll take your word for that, since I never submitted to a sexually aggressive woman I didn't find attractive. That's not to say that I didn't regret sleeping with certain women, anyway...for different reasons.

I worked with guys who were more or less coerced(not actually physically) into sleeping with their boss. She tried the same thing with me, but I begged off because I told her she reminded me of my sister, and that I considered her one. To her credit, she actually treated me better, after that, than she did her boy toys. So, no regrets there.
growing on streets you deal with all kind of nasty stuff

But I dont even speak for myself. Every business area has a spot with ho0kers for men who trying to achieve the dream, but just not there yet.. easy path to take, harder to find the exit

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
sleeping with their boss. She tried the same thing with me, but I begged off because I told her she reminded me of my sister, and that I considered her one. To her credit, she actually treated me better, after that, than she did her boy toys. So, no regrets there.
Omg. I dont know where you worked, but ur boss was a needy one

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
She ran a marketing company
Guessed something in that area
Funny story, upside down
little bit scary, at least she looked ok according to u

had a tall masculine sport teacher with deep voice and short haircut in 5th grade who would call me drug addict, guess she was into little skinny boys, I could imagine her in this position for the perfect satanic story

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP. My take.
She said "if you can"
If you gave me 100$ id put 80 on shes cheating with a guy in a relationship too.
Ive been that guy so....take it for what its worth i would not confront her.
Play it cool.

Always always always guage her acttraction levels in you LTRs.
It becomes a RP subroutine of your frame. Being covert but NOT obsessed will serve you very well.

If you do find out she is. Dont lose your shyt, dont cry, dont whine. Next her immediately.
Your power will increase and hers will decrease.
Yeh.. the if you can part was what i noticed first...

A typical textvto her gfs reads...
Hey girlie . Want to go get starbucks...

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP. My take.
She said "if you can"
If you gave me 100$ id put 80 on shes cheating with a guy in a relationship too.
Play it cool.

It becomes a RP subroutine of your frame. Being covert but NOT obsessed will serve you very well.

If you do find out she is. Dont lose your shyt, dont cry, dont whine. Next her immediately.
Yeh. The if you can part is what i noticed first. U only say that if there is a reason u cant. Like having a spouse...

Otherwise. It would be. Call me. Or shed call the gf.

There would be no. ... if you can. Yeh. That seems like the make or break for me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP. My take.
She said "if you can"
Play it cool.

Why are you strongly sure the other guy is in a relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.