Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her being sweet and attentive is another red flag that something is going on I'm afraid...

Dude just pull those phone records already instead of just guessing and theorizing...
I am... lots of activity... lots...
Im trying to make sense if them...lots to dig through. Text. Phone calls...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her being sweet and attentive is another red flag that something is going on I'm afraid...

Dude just pull those phone records already instead of just guessing and theorizing...
Sweet and attentive might mean she got off the other guy, perhaps he pushed her away or broke up. And if it isn't another guy, she just might be hanging with her girlfriends real tough, leaving you dragging behind with no care in the world.

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet and attentive might mean she got off the other guy, perhaps he pushed her away or broke up. And if it isn't another guy, she just might be hanging with her girlfriends real tough, leaving you dragging behind with no care in the world.
Yeh.. the a few days ago... she says to me... lets forget all the outside stuff. Its just you and me. We can figure it out together.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... i am... lots to comb through... thx
Just put the highest frequency phone numbers into that site I told you about doing a reverse phone search and see if it comes up with a dude's info or not. At least you'll know if she's conversing with a guy or a girl.

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just put the highest frequency phone numbers into that site I told you about doing a reverse phone search and see if it comes up with a dude's info or not. At least you'll know if she's conversing with a guy or a girl.
What was the site again. I have truthfinder

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The earth i live on doesn't say this at all. The cheating is rampant man.
Their is a business in the city by me that is known for swingers and affairs.
A coworkers wives work there and its a real thing.
Was going on in a local church too.
It's actually true though. You're focussing on the cheating part. Yes, there's plenty of cheating. But you wouldn't want to engage too much with the woman's private life and her demands if she was married and had children, would you? I don't think so. Not by judging your comments I've read so far. It's way too stressful and time consuming.

If, on the other hand, the other guy is a beta, who's obsessed with the married woman, he might not give a f*ck and get all lovey-dovey with her, not caring about her being a clear-cut liability.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh.. the a few days ago... she says to me... lets forget all the outside stuff. Its just you and me. We can figure it out together.
You still need to do your think like i was saying. She will come into you, and just leave it that way. It's hard and requires an incredible amount of discipline. And you need to have some of the manners of a guy with abundance, like they might forget a good percentage of what she says, he might be unavailable occasionally because he's doing his thing. And as long as you don't out and out abuse her, you can keep it going. Your reasons for pulling away need to be real,like your chasing a way better life foryourself.

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You still need to do your think like i was saying. She will come into you, and just leave it that way. It's hard and requires an incredible amount of discipline. And you need to have some of the manners of a guy with abundance, like they might forget a good percentage of what she says, he might be unavailable occasionally because he's doing his thing. And as long as you don't out and out abuse her, you can keep it going. Your reasons for pulling away need to be real,like your chasing a way better life foryourself.
Very true. U r right. Easier said than done.
Ok. So dont argue with her?
Walk away. Act like i dont care... not like a ****... but... dont gwt excited or bothered by her bs?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. U r right. Easier said than done.
Ok. So dont argue with her?
Walk away. Act like i dont care... not like a ****... but... dont gwt excited or bothered by her bs?
I wouldn't be talking too much. Let her beg you to come to bed. Other than that you need to be bettering your position in life so you'd never accept this position again. Your gonna be real attractive to the world and living in it.

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be talking too much. Let her beg you to come to bed. Other than that you need to be bettering your position in life so you'd never accept this position again. Your gonna be real attractive to the world and living in it.
Right... devoring more time to work... making more cash?

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great question.
I didnt know she lied about the night ahe left me at the bar.... until we had a kid.

I chose to believe her. I mean. In retro... dumb.. but i wanted to trust her.

Thats the reason. I didnt know what i know now... its been lies... for years now....
Yeh. It is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great question.
I didnt know she lied about the night ahe left me at the bar.... until we had a kid.

I chose to believe her. I mean. In retro... dumb.. but i wanted to trust her.

Thats the reason. I didnt know what i know now... its been lies... for years now....
But your reason at the time, was you loved her, for how you thought she made you feel? And the "potential" of what you could have grown together?

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't get in your feelings with her. It's your house(it IS your house, isn't it?). Do NOT move out. Just be cool. Be a good dad. Don't even be a diick to her(don't act butt hurt). Just don't trust her, and start covertly collecting evidence. Don't discuss anything with her. Everything is fine.

Now, realize your own part in this mess:
1) you entered your marriage with your eyes tightly closed, and then decided to ply then wide open...AFTER the wedding and birth of your children, which is completely bassackwards.
2) you role played being her previous lovers(and for all you know, current lovers), with her, which is just pathetic...and doesn't exactly earn her respect.
3) you suggested wife-swapping to your wife, making yourself look like an eager cuck.

I'm not stating any of this to dump on you. I'm just trying to point out that you made your own bed.

Just don't get emotional with her. Treat her like you would a valued employee, not irreplaceable, but valuable enough to not run off immediately.
I see your points. Well taken.
Yeh. Its like she has taken it piece by piece with information. She wont admit to anything. Even when i know the truth. Her 1st instinct is to lie... she was a sorority girl... i wasnt. Different colleges. Its like she values those relationshipe more than me and mine. Its 20 years removed from college... but its still there. Its disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.