Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got the following text from my wife. Wanted to hear your thoughts:

"Hey. Call me when you get this.. if you can. Jd is taking the boys to the movies at 3pm and wanted to see if were free to get together"

Then 5 minutes later:
"Oops. I meant to send that to gabby and diana to get together "

Then:
"And to think you were so rude not to invite me to the movies"

Just wanted to hear your thoughts...thx

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Hey. Call me when you get this.. if you can. Jd is taking the boys to the movies at 3pm and wanted to see if were free to get together"

Then 5 minutes later:

Then:

It sounds like it was intended for one person, not two. And the last text is weird. But there's not much to go on.

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh. I hear ya. I agree . It went from one person to the recover email of 2 people...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like it was intended for one person, not two. And the last text is weird. But there's not much to go on.
I agree plus I don't know many females that just says "hey." to her gf's. It would've been different if she said "hey Gaby, give me a call..."

Plus does your wife usually talk on the phone to her pals or text? Is that consistent behavior with her?

Also her saying it was rude to not invite her to the movies seems kinda out of place for gal pals. Do you know these two friends of her and do they hang out often?

One last thing playing devil's advocate. People usually don't mix up text messages if they know someone really well and have them in their contact list. Personally I've only mixed up text messages for people that I haven't labeled trying to shuffle around multiple people or dates.

Do you pay the wireless bill? You could always get an itemized text/phone records easily online from them.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet but at the same time, keep your eyes open and don't be in the dark either.

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kinda curious which texts of yours prompted the "how rude" text from her?
It was the fact of not inviting her to the movies.... all we said was...that she didnt want to go to the boys' movie... she wouldnt like it.

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree plus I don't know many females that just says "hey." to her gf's. It would've been different if she said "hey Gaby, give me a call..."

Plus does your wife usually talk on the phone to her pals or text? Is that consistent behavior with her?

Also her saying it was rude to not invite her to the movies seems kinda out of place for gal pals. Do you know these two friends of her and do they hang out often?

One last thing playing devil's advocate. People usually don't mix up text messages if they know someone really well and have them in their contact list. Personally I've only mixed up text messages for people that I haven't labeled trying to shuffle around multiple people or dates.

Do you pay the wireless bill? You could always get an itemized text/phone records easily online from them.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet but at the same time, keep your eyes open and don't be in the dark either.
Yeh. The hey was unusual. I checked and all of her text to her gfs are like. Hey girlie... or include a heart or something.

It was too matter of fact....

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's all you have, it isn't much. I've sent the wrong text to the wrong person before. If you're suspecting, it doesn't necessarily mean she's cheating, but it does mean you have more cause to suspect, or are just a jealous type, or things aren't going well.
Yeh. Im not the jealous type. Hell i want to share her. Ive told her... we role play it....

Its just that things peaked my interest

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't feel like you would be suspicious of something this minor unless she has cheated before or she is the type of cheat
I've heard before that your IMMEDIATE gut reaction to something is usually what's going on....usually. But most of us have been taught to ignore that feeling...that feeling is there for a reason...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Then 5 minutes later:

Then:

Damn, she even tried to make you feel bad to cover her tracks. Devious. Sounds like she was meeting a guy.

And why the f*ck would she say that anyway? She knew the exact time you and your sons would leave for the movies. She could have just came with you guys. Doesn't make any sense.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,
Not sure how much you guys keep your smartphones private to each other but if you do, it might be worthwhile to setup a fake profile with a fake pic on the leading dating apps(Tinder, Bumble, OKC, POF, Hinge). Then just adjust your search filters to a couple years plus and minus of her age and a couple miles of her distance. Then see if she appears or swipe right on all the obscure profile pics too. But choose a fake guy pic that you think will be her type.

Then sit back and see if you get any hits from her.

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, she even tried to make you feel bad to cover her tracks. Devious. Sounds like she was meeting a guy.

And why the f*ck would she say that anyway? She knew the exact time you and your sons would leave for the movies. She could have just came with you guys. Doesn't make any sense.
Yeh. I think she was too. Shes been acting shady.

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you already discussed this with her, then you already gave her the greenlight to be with other men. So, she gets to have her cake and eat it too, since she hasn't given you her permission.

Wife swapping sounds like a great idea....when you're bored...until it gets interesting. I've never heard a wife swapping story that ended happily.

If you want some strange, just cheat, and don't get caught. And, never confess. Don't give her permission to cuck you, though. What would your boys think? If that's their mother, I suspect they'd have more respect for you if you just cheated on her...
Thats very true.

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,
Not sure how much you guys keep your smartphones private to each other but if you do, it might be worthwhile to setup a fake profile with a fake pic on the leading dating apps(Tinder, Bumble, OKC, POF, Hinge). Then just adjust your search filters to a couple years plus and minus of her age and a couple miles of her distance. Then see if she appears or swipe right on all the obscure profile pics too. But choose a fake guy pic that you think will be her type.

Then sit back and see if you get any hits from her.
Thats a good idea. I dont think she has any apps like that on her phone...

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh c'mon man stop. You really want to share her or is that you rationalizing and trying to make yourself feel better. C'mon man...
No really. Ive wanted to share for awhile... b4 this. No kidding. So u think ahes cheating?

Buzzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I need to explain the significant distinction of a husband giving his wife permission to cuck him, as opposed to a wife giving her husband a greenlight to be with other women(not that a husband should ever seek such permission)? Any children born to your wife legally entangle YOU. Any pregnancies you cause outside of your marriage do not legally entangle your wife. There's much more to it, but isn't that enough?
I see your point

Status
Not open for further replies.