Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is sex sacred to women at any point?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do know one thing and that’s whenever you fck a woman she start chasing you . I think we get the point how important most of the times is sex for them.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So Austria Dik ( a redpill YouTube) claims that sex holds very little significance to a women. Giving her body away is equal to an elbow massage or hand shake. I would disagree. I would say that most women start off viewing sex as special. What happens is after that first guy who Alpha widows them, then they disconnect love from sex. This is the definition of a whure. A women who has completely disconnected love from sex.

I have my viewpoint is because I grew up in an era where the older guys told me that after sex you have the girls heart.
Sex is sacred for a virgin because its the unknown but once she hops on another **** its starts to desensitize her.

But I think some women value their pvssy more than their mouths for others its the inverse.

I think for a beta bux guy they'll give up their pvssy but no BJs but for Chad or Tyronne they'll blow him to show they are ready to get down but "are not that type of girl to give pvssy up so easily"

There is study that shows women who marry the only they they fvcked or are virgins at marriage have a 90% success rate and then it drops to 40-50%. This might connect to that.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is sacred for a virgin because its the unknown but once she hops on another **** its starts to desensitize her.

But I think some women value their pvssy more than their mouths for others its the inverse.

I think for a beta bux guy they'll give up their pvssy but no BJs but for Chad or Tyronne they'll blow him to show they are ready to get down but "are not that type of girl to give pvssy up so easily"

There is study that shows women who marry the only they they fvcked or are virgins at marriage have a 90% success rate and then it drops to 40-50%. This might connect to that.
I read somewhere that everytime a woman opens her leg for a man, she gives him her "soul".
The more guys she gets with,the more she divides her soul and that means that one man can't own her anymore.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that everytime a woman opens her leg for a man, she gives him her "soul".
The more guys she gets with,the more she divides her soul and that means that one man can't own her anymore.
Fascinating. I guess that makes a bit of sense because she is always comparing xxx to yyy.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Austria Dik ( a redpill YouTube) claims that sex holds very little significance to a women. Giving her body away is equal to an elbow massage or hand shake. I would disagree. I would say that most women start off viewing sex as special. What happens is after that first guy who Alpha widows them, then they disconnect love from sex. This is the definition of a whure. A women who has completely disconnected love from sex.

I may be wrong though because I had a convo with my cousins. This was years ago. I was advising them to not be whures. I told them that the first guy is special. One told me that she didn't feel any type of special connection with the first guy. She just wanted to get it over with to finally experience sex. Now she a hoe to high status men/ rich men.

I have my viewpoint is because I grew up in an era where the older guys told me that after sex you have the girls heart. My old heads and my dad told me to not abuse her emotions after sleeping with her. Dad said before sex she has the power, after sex you do. That may just have been late 90's blue pill conditioning though.
I will reply to you later.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% disagree. There are two sides to every woman—the PR version that needs to have security and emotional investment and a special connection before and after sex and the side of her that will have depraved NSA sex with no investment and no connection. Just two different responses to different sets of emotional triggers. Solipsism ensures that these two competing drives can exist in the same woman without her suffering from cognitive dissonance—both sides are honest in that moment.

But they don’t. The PR version just pretends this is the case. I’d wager that, on average, women have far more sex—both in terms of partners and frequency—than 99% of men.

Except that women will have sex with you much more quickly when she knows you won’t commit and when she knows you aren’t bf material. Two competing drives.

Only when they don’t get what they want. Just another way of playing the victim. But if you gave them a chance to do it over, they’d make the exact same decisions as they did the first time around—attraction is not a choice.

Lol. Pure male fantasy to perpetuate the Madonna/Wh0re fallacy—just two sides of the same coin. Different girls have different levels of inhibition and fear of judgement and different social influences, but overall it all comes down to the kind of man you are. If you’re 100% comfortable about sex and nonjudgmental, you’ll see a very different side of women from the rest of the world. The women in your life will attach as much meaning to sex as you do.
We are not talking about IF women have more sex, we know they do, because they can, they are offered constantly. We are talking about WHY they they, and WHAT triggers it. Pan87 was absolutely correct. The utility behind it, is the answer. You make some good points here, which shows you see the reality, but I think you actually agree more with Pan87 than you think.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have been saying this over and over. The concept of "the catch" is from the time when monogamy was enforced. Today, they HEAVILY bifurcate sex zone men and relationship zone pseudo-men(slaves). Renaissance men not needed, not as good as the former and too risky to be the latter.
if you think about it , it was never really enforced the monogamy as you think . The history is filled with incestous relationships , especially when guys would went to war , seducers like Casanova and Don Juan , etc etc

we get the idea that this is the case only because back in the days in order to be able to live you had to be as many as possible in a home where everyone would know exactly what they had to do in order not to starve to death .

so I think that things give the impression of this only because most of the people were very poor and they just needed each other

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the title of your post "
"Is sex sacred to women at any point?"
Did you look up the word "sacred" online, dictionary, asked friends, family, and coworkers?
Sex is not sacred to any woman, sex is merely secular.

"So Austria Dik ( a redpill YouTube) claims that sex holds very little significance to a women. Giving her body away is equal to an elbow massage or hand shake. I would disagree. I would say that most women start off viewing sex as special. What happens is after that first guy who Alpha widows them, then they disconnect love from sex. This is the definition of a whure. A women who has completely disconnected love from sex."
I partially agreed with you. However, significant or not, sex is not sacred. No, no, no, no. An elbow massage and or hand shake are not equal to sex, you may get an erection from either one but it wont be like sex. Sex is intercourse, there is a lot more when it comes to sex than what the Austria Dik believes to be equivalent. No, I do not believe most women view sex as special, but sex is the flashpoint of any romantic relationship. It holds the key to the longevity of the relationship, and for some, a relationship revolves around sex, good sex. In my opinion, no romantic relationship has started until there is sex.
There is no such thing as disconnecting love from sex because a woman who is a ***** still have a pimp, she loves her pimp. A woman can also fall in love many times over her life time. Correct, a woman who has disconnected sex from love has not bashfulness. She is a whure. She fvcks many men and cannot love, but they actually love too, you just don't experience it, and just because you are not experiencing it, it is not happening. It is not happening to you and that is all. Well, a whure is not necessarily a woman who disconnected love from sex, but a woman who connected sex with money. A whure have sex with many many many men, many times, she is not selective. Now, some women can sleep with a man for other reasons than love, like for money, power, and social class and position.

I may be wrong though because I had a convo with my cousins. This was years ago. I was advising them to not be whures. I told them that the first guy is special. One told me that she didn't feel any type of special connection with the first guy. She just wanted to get it over with to finally experience sex. Now she a hoe to high status men/ rich men. No, you are wrong here, first guy is not special. The Alpha guy is the special, and he may not really need to be the first guy. Also, even before the first guy, there were her fingers..... That one (your cousin) told you the truth..... Have you ever heard a saying about the last one? The last man in her life is always worth more than the first. This only means when she has a new one is because she already forgot about the last one.
Yes, probably so. She wanted to have sex with men and not with herself. Well, If she is a hoe with high status men she is a covert hoe and not an overt whure. She is interested in rich men only. This is not a whure, whure will fvck anyone one who pays her, your cousin will not, she is simply selective.

I have my viewpoint is because I grew up in an era where the older guys told me that after sex you have the girls heart. My old heads and my dad told me to not abuse her emotions after sleeping with her. Dad said before sex she has the power, after sex you do. That may just have been late 90's blue pill conditioning though.
This is an old folkish tale I have been told too. It is a lie because if not, then women would not break relationships and they do it even after sex. It is best to forget about it or you will fail. What you were told came from a man marriage minded and not from a player. Both are man, but with different mindset. In my experience, women dislike the marriage minded guy. I do not know why.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are horny. They want dvck. Been with a lot of women, and none have ever alluded to ‘sacredness’ of sex.
Exactly. It was never 'sacred' to women. This is a male-applied narrative. They are just more free to do it and talk about it than ever before. Some of you have even conceded this - that birth control and relaxing of social mores have made women freer to "chase Chad" or whatever. Their brains didn't change in just half a century of evolution. They were always chasing Chad. You can't have it both ways.

I wonder, have you guys ever seen a horny woman out for blood? They want to go out and get railed by anyone. Ever heard or seen the way they talk to girl friends or discreetly about it? A visit to any university campus will show you all you need to know. If a girl comes on to a target and he's oblivious, she'll move on to the next target and fast. BJs and HJs don't count. And girls will do "slvtty" things that they won't even disclose to their best friends. Think about that for a second and ask yourself where the desire and the shame come from, and which is more enduring.

That men are more like this (hornier, less selective) is irrelevant. (And we're choosier than you think.) That has nothing to do with the question. Arguments about her "soul" being taxed or divided are theological/philosophical. Interesting but that serves no practical reality. Same with whether men *should* repress female sexuality with more social/legal consequences, as in the past or in repressive countries. That's political but it concedes that there's something powerful to repress. As for the hymen, most girls have shoved a dildo or a hairbrush handle into their cooch by 16.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different women, different things, different strokes, different folks.

I often look at the world of prostitution and agree that sex cannot be that sacred, with the sheer number of women readily available to do the nasty for quite small amounts of money.

Then I realise the sheer volume of men who will spend money without doing the nasty....

like most things about the opposite sex for both sexes, you can’t generalise, everyone is an individual. For every ***** you have a totally frigid ice bucket. I dated a very cool and arty type girl and I’ve never know such inability to connect to her sexuality. To the extent I tried to pick her up and put her on the kitchen to to eat her, and she panicked in a weird way. It was vanilla. She also couldn’t handle from behind. Weirdest lay of my lIfe. It was a shame as I quite liked her as a person.

On the whole I wouldn’t say that once you’ve had sex the man has the power. Weirdly I’d say once I’ve been in an LTR aspects of the power do go to you though. Once the allure of sex is a bit tired and no longer a novelty, she’s reliant more on your good nature and character.

I think If we focus on women we generally like - women who take pride in their appearance, women who work to present themselves as “sexy”, we will find much more of this devalued behaviour, as women who present themselves like this often, but not always, have self esteem issues.

The biggest folly of modern man is thinking that beauty is god given and not earned. It’s worked for and created by most women. Hence we single out the actions of these few as representative.
If you doubt me, think of the numerous women who constantly go from gym rat to bad boy to assorted cvnts and whine about “men” while it’s patently obvious it’s their choice in man, not men, which is the issue, and this, in women and men, stems from low self esteem and ego, in wishing for a prize partner with outward, superficial value as social proof.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I often look at the world of prostitution and agree that sex cannot be that sacred, with the sheer number of women readily available to do the nasty for quite small amounts of money.

Then I realise the sheer volume of men who will spend money without doing the nasty....

like most things about the opposite sex for both sexes, you can’t generalise, everyone is an individual. For every ***** you have a totally frigid ice bucket. I dated a very cool and arty type girl and I’ve never know such inability to connect to her sexuality. To the extent I tried to pick her up and put her on the kitchen to to eat her, and she panicked in a weird way. It was vanilla. She also couldn’t handle from behind. Weirdest lay of my lIfe. It was a shame as I quite liked her as a person.

On the whole I wouldn’t say that once you’ve had sex the man has the power. Weirdly I’d say once I’ve been in an LTR aspects of the power do go to you though. Once the allure of sex is a bit tired and no longer a novelty, she’s reliant more on your good nature and character.

I think If we focus on women we generally like - women who take pride in their appearance, women who work to present themselves as “sexy”, we will find much more of this devalued behaviour, as women who present themselves like this often, but not always, have self esteem issues.

The biggest folly of modern man is thinking that beauty is god given and not earned. It’s worked for and created by most women. Hence we single out the actions of these few as representative.
If you doubt me, think of the numerous women who constantly go from gym rat to bad boy to assorted cvnts and whine about “men” while it’s patently obvious it’s their choice in man, not men, which is the issue, and this, in women and men, stems from low self esteem and ego, in wishing for a prize partner with outward, superficial value as social proof.
Superficial outsides to match the Superficial insides.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now, I remember. Males do not get the power after sex, but after there are kids and she becomes a mother. Well, this is not my opinion I am not a father. This point of view came from a female.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

sounds like you watch too much porn..........
"To the extent I tried to pick her up and put her on the kitchen to to eat her, and she panicked in a weird way. It was vanilla. She also couldn’t handle from behind. Weirdest lay of my lIfe. It was a shame as I quite liked her as a person."
I tried some of this too, but I gave up because it proved to be very uncomfortable. The Dodge Caravan van was better than the kitchen countertop.........

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you watch too much porn.........
Insight right here.

Do you think the part when I tried to a55 to mOuth her was too much for a second date?

on a serious note, she seemed to want literal TV style sex, like in romantic scenes.

unfortunately that isn’t something I really enjoy. While p0rn sex is one thing, one does have to lose oneself in the moment somewhat. It’s a physical activity more than a slightly more erotic version of cinema groping

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you watch too much porn..........
I get the humor and all, but this is not a completely invalid issue. Porn does in fact distort your mind. Attempting porn type sex with someone you hardly know rarely goes well. It's better reserved for very long term relationships. In fact, I'd wager than porn has saved many a relationships. It's best use is not for simply jacking off - that short term gratification is the absolute worst part of it, followed by the fantasy/reality side that we are discussing here.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the title of your post "
"Is sex sacred to women at any point?"
Did you look up the word "sacred" online, dictionary, asked friends, family, and coworkers?
Sex is not sacred to any woman, sex is merely secular.

"So Austria Dik ( a redpill YouTube) claims that sex holds very little significance to a women. Giving her body away is equal to an elbow massage or hand shake. I would disagree. I would say that most women start off viewing sex as special. What happens is after that first guy who Alpha widows them, then they disconnect love from sex. This is the definition of a whure. A women who has completely disconnected love from sex."
I partially agreed with you. However, significant or not, sex is not sacred. No, no, no, no. An elbow massage and or hand shake are not equal to sex, you may get an erection from either one but it wont be like sex. Sex is intercourse, there is a lot more when it comes to sex than what the Austria Dik believes to be equivalent. No, I do not believe most women view sex as special, but sex is the flashpoint of any romantic relationship. It holds the key to the longevity of the relationship, and for some, a relationship revolves around sex, good sex. In my opinion, no romantic relationship has started until there is sex.
There is no such thing as disconnecting love from sex because a woman who is a ***** still have a pimp, she loves her pimp. A woman can also fall in love many times over her life time. Correct, a woman who has disconnected sex from love has not bashfulness. She is a whure. She fvcks many men and cannot love, but they actually love too, you just don't experience it, and just because you are not experiencing it, it is not happening. It is not happening to you and that is all. Well, a whure is not necessarily a woman who disconnected love from sex, but a woman who connected sex with money. A whure have sex with many many many men, many times, she is not selective. Now, some women can sleep with a man for other reasons than love, like for money, power, and social class and position.

I may be wrong though because I had a convo with my cousins. This was years ago. I was advising them to not be whures. I told them that the first guy is special. One told me that she didn't feel any type of special connection with the first guy. She just wanted to get it over with to finally experience sex. Now she a hoe to high status men/ rich men. No, you are wrong here, first guy is not special. The Alpha guy is the special, and he may not really need to be the first guy. Also, even before the first guy, there were her fingers..... That one (your cousin) told you the truth..... Have you ever heard a saying about the last one? The last man in her life is always worth more than the first. This only means when she has a new one is because she already forgot about the last one.
Yes, probably so. She wanted to have sex with men and not with herself. Well, If she is a hoe with high status men she is a covert hoe and not an overt whure. She is interested in rich men only. This is not a whure, whure will fvck anyone one who pays her, your cousin will not, she is simply selective.

This is an old folkish tale I have been told too. It is a lie because if not, then women would not break relationships and they do it even after sex. It is best to forget about it or you will fail. What you were told came from a man marriage minded and not from a player. Both are man, but with different mindset. In my experience, women dislike the marriage minded guy. I do not know why.
[/QUOTE]

Yeh man I agree. Btw my cousin is a not a *****. I stand corrected. She is just highly promiscuous with rich men.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. This point brings up another interesting point. Do womanizers chase tail because of low self esteem or is it because of horniness. It might be a mix of both.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, I remember. Males do not get the power after sex, but after there are kids and she becomes a mother. Well, this is not my opinion I am not a father. This point of view came from a female.

Not sure about this, maybe if the women has no career/business prospects, but even then, if married, the courts will ensure she is well looked after, should she decide to blow things up, for whatever the reason.

I've been through a divorce with kids and know people irl who have, coupled with plenty of reading on the subject .

You'll see who has the most power/upper hand in a divorce when it comes to the important things; kids, finances, housing etc if it ever happens... and its rarely the male!!

I'd imagine most women know this and therefore they have the power imo.

Last edited: