Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is sex sacred to women at any point?

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Man, I appreciate this honesty. I recognise this and it helps me to identify how I can change the way I refer to an ex.

I think its key to hold back info when speaking of an ex. I've been honest without tact and that's attractive to noone.

The running list I have so far when meeting someone new in non-forum life.

*I will not divulge my age(its the first thing guys describe and pigeonhole you with)

*I will not divulge my sexual notch count(again, 11 will be deemed a wrong number)

*I will not speak about an exboyfriend past a playful, respectful joke or two.

*I will not display any masculine traits or characteristics.(I will not admit I work, what I do or have done nor speak of money at all; I will not admit knowing importance of red pill and selfdevelopment, ever. It will be obvious in my actions that I know my role; I will not treat a man like a buddy I compete with or spar for power comeuppance in my romantic life anymore....only feminine, supportive, cooperative at all times)

This is the list I have so far after 10 straight months on sosuave.
*I thought of one more: I will not divulge my weight #.

So no numbers or stats basically(age, notch count, weight) Lmao

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*I thought of one more: I will not divulge my weight #.

So no numbers or stats basically(age, notch count, weight) Lmao
dunno how relevant is also this one , someone can see from the first if you are fat or not. They do not need to know exactly your weight