"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Is never having been married a problem?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Female lawyers are usually not very feminine. They are also rarely seen in real life due to working too much. I've only approached two lifetime. I was at a private event once in a bar and the woman with an amazing tan who looked feminine walked in. She was a lawyer. I couldn't believe it. In her 30s. I once approached a woman in an Oakland Raiders t-shirt in the gym who turned out to be a lawyer. I also didn't expect that. The Raiders t-shirt gave me an easy opener.



Maybe. Maybe not. It's been a bad mating environment for a while. A 35 year old today was born in 1985. Came of age right after 9/11. If they went to college, they were graduating into a shiitstorm of a recession. Lots of bad stuff.
Bad for relationships for 15 straight years, not sure it's going to know how to do it, nor care, set in their ways and bad habits.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Functioning dicck is more important than financially secure. Most women can take care of their own financial needs now.
The functioning dik question is very situation-dependent. I am sure there are a lot of men that could get it up for a 60 y.o. chick's 18 y.o. granddaughter but not for granny. :eek: I remember a then 54 y.o. friend of mine who was dating a 16 y.o. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:, and he said that with her he didn't need to take Viagra like he had had to with gals of his vintage. :cool:
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
The functioning dik question is very situation-dependent. I am sure there are a lot of men that could get it up for a 60 y.o. chick's 18 y.o. granddaughter than the granny. I remember a then 54 y.o. friend of mine who was dating a 16 y.o. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:, and he said that he with her, he didn't need to take Viagra like he used to with gals of his vintage. :cool:
Instant ED cure. Had always been a sexy and submissive lady.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Bad for relationships for 15 straight years, not sure it's going to know how to do it, nor care, set in their ways and bad habits.
If you compare a 30-35 year old woman who has a divorce to her name vs. a never married 30-35 year old (assuming both are childless), the never married one is often the better bet. No credit is better than bad credit. I've been on dates with both. A childless divorcee isn't a deal breaker for me, but it is a bad sign. You're absolutely correct that both would generally have a bad relationship history.

The functioning dik question is very situation-dependent. I am sure there are a lot of men that could get it up for a 60 y.o. chick's 18 y.o. granddaughter but not for granny. :eek: I remember a then 54 y.o. friend of mine who was dating a 16 y.o. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:, and he said that with her he didn't need to take Viagra like he had had to with gals of his vintage. :cool:
I think it can be. While I think it is possible to get sexually excited over a 40 something woman, I would find it difficult to say the same thing about women 50+. I feel the same way at 37 about this idea as I felt at either 20, 25, or 30.

There's a reason that 50 year old men as turned on by 21 year old women as 21 year old men are turned on by 21 year old women.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If you compare a 30-35 year old woman who has a divorce to her name vs. a never married 30-35 year old (assuming both are childless), the never married one is often the better bet. No credit is better than bad credit. I've been on dates with both. A childless divorcee isn't a deal breaker for me, but it is a bad sign. You're absolutely correct that both would generally have a bad relationship history.



I think it can be. While I think it is possible to get sexually excited over a 40 something woman, I would find it difficult to say the same thing about women 50+. I feel the same way at 37 about this idea as I felt at either 20, 25, or 30.

There's a reason that 50 year old men as turned on by 21 year old women as 21 year old men are turned on by 21 year old women.
Not a relationship girl has the bad credit. Not the one that had a long term relationship that ended. So if you want to know her, understand how she acts in a relationship.

I know the bullcrap about the never a relationship one just never found "the one" and she's supposedly a catch because she's never been married or in a real relationship. Reality is for whatever reason she never can commit and is doing what she likes to do. Staying in motion never connecting so she's gonna suck for relationships. She's not good at relationships and stopped trying.
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top