Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is never having been married a problem?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they just want sex, and they have some $$$, they can get some hot pus from Seeking dot com I am told. Pus is a commodity these days, and ladies have themselves to blame. If they do not value their pus, why should we?
The typical 50 or 55 year old single male isn't using that website. It is a way that older men get substantially younger women.

A lot of people will think it's weird that you've never been married. They think either you don't have the personal or bedroom skills to have a long term relationship. More often than not, they are correct to think that so it is an uphill battle for the normal/sane ones.

That said you can probably overcome it if you have to.
A 55 year old typically has 35-40 years of experience in dating. That's enough time to put together multiple 2-5 year long relationships. Having some of those types of relationships to your name will look acceptable.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people will think it's weird that you've never been married. They think either you don't have the personal or bedroom skills to have a long term relationship. More often than not, they are correct to think that so it is an uphill battle for the normal/sane ones.

That said you can probably overcome it if you have to.
I agree with you. I think many see it as a red flag and like all red flags it isn’t necessarily a show stopper as long they see quality in other areas.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
I vomited in my mouth. Geez.. So Suave is for game on younger ladies, not grannies.

@CoandaEffect - This is disgusting - https://duckduckgo.com/?q=old+granny+sex&t=ffab&iax=images&ia=images

If that is what you like, that's fine, but this is the wrong forum for you.
This thread took a turn in an unexpected direction after this comment.

Just to be clear I‘m not chasing ‘grannies’. My comment was referring to a 62 year old lady that I dated recently. She had the body and energy of a 40 year old. That chick turned heads.

Anyway this is not the topic of the thread, so I will not be making any further comments on it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The typical 50 or 55 year old single male isn't using that website. It is a way that older men get substantially younger women.

A 55 year old typically has 35-40 years of experience in dating. That's enough time to put together multiple 2-5 year long relationships. Having some of those types of relationships to your name will look acceptable.
I would think many different types of dudes use that site.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your type in that fitness level would work out fine. It just illustrated that even with age they can have a good physical phisod.
I saw a few other "older" ones like that... There's a few benefits a "older" babe can have, that really don't get discussed. Now if she took care of her body, and it looked 10-20yrs younger or even more and was a pleasant lady, that there would be a good situation to have.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or they could think the man doesn’t want to be abused, cheated, raped or killed in case the woman is not happy.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second hand knowledge here: An old boss of mine married for the first time at 42. His wife's friends apparently brought into question his moral integrity for not having been married before at that age. He was also a pretty abrasive guy so that might have been a factor in them not liking him.

But in any case, you should be honest. To lie for the sake of attracting pvssy is to betray yourself. If she doesn't like the fact that you haven't been married then that's her problem, not yours. A high interest woman won't care.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
.... But in any case, you should be honest. To lie for the sake of attracting pvssy is to betray yourself. If she doesn't like the fact that you haven't been married then that's her problem, not yours. A high interest woman won't care.
Yes, I agree 100%.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 55, never been married and no kids. Women always inquire about those two things. I’m honest, so I always say I’ve never been married and I have no kids that I know of (the ”none that I know of” line always gets a laugh).

When you tell a women you’ve never been married is she likely to see this as a fault? Does she think, ”what’s wrong with this guy?” I‘ve read advise before now that it is best to lie and say you are divorced. That seems wrong to me, she will find out eventually and then she will see you as a liar (which you would be!).

Even worse, you tell her you’ve never been married and she says “why not?”, what do you say then?
These talks are futile. I don't do it. I esculate. I tell her to take her clothes off. Submit or **** off.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second hand knowledge here: An old boss of mine married for the first time at 42. His wife's friends apparently brought into question his moral integrity for not having been married before at that age. He was also a pretty abrasive guy so that might have been a factor in them not liking him.

But in any case, you should be honest. To lie for the sake of attracting pvssy is to betray yourself. If she doesn't like the fact that you haven't been married then that's her problem, not yours. A high interest woman won't care.
Lololol i. Am not in that place in my life but when I get there, I will let you know @ BAEEEEEEES.

Little do they know, I wont marry now or ever but she doesn't néed to know.

Trolling as a hobby.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I agree 100%.
Have you seen the divorce stat by gender? I don't give a flying ****kkk. Out for #1.

Fellas are not savage enough. Leaving poon on the tables. Women are free to **** off, *****, divorce rape, and men need to keep their word?

Pfffff. No dice. 8 am charging up my troll cannon.

The only thing I am honest with is myself. I owe nothing to randos.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or they could think the man doesn’t want to be abused, cheated, raped or killed in case the woman is not happy.
They could but they won't even if it is true. It is the adult equivalent of "Yeah I have a girlfriend. She goes to another school. You wouldn't know her." If anything saying you're worried about being raped or killed if a woman isn't happy is an even bigger turn off.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s plenty of women in there 60s that still enjoy sex, and some of them are hot and good at it!
I dont even wanna picture that in my head let alone experiencing in reality.

Holy fvck I dont even wanna see naked most women my age...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's still a carryover among some late 20s or 30+ women in thinking that divorced men are a better bet than never married men for long term relationships because having a marriage to their names shows they can commit. I always thought that line of thinking was silly. In the credit world, no credit (never married) is better than bad credit (a divorce).

This line of thinking is become outdated due to the fact that Millennials aren't marrying as much. There are now plenty of 35 year old women who've never married.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's still a carryover among some late 20s or 30+ women in thinking that divorced men are a better bet than never married men for long term relationships because having a marriage to their names shows they can commit. I always thought that line of thinking was silly. In the credit world, no credit (never married) is better than bad credit (a divorce).

This line of thinking is become outdated due to the fact that Millennials aren't marrying as much. There are now plenty of 35 year old women who've never married.
My sister who happens to be a lawyer, in her mid 30’s is not married yet. She’s very feminine but at the same time, very modern in her ideals. She likes to meditate, watch/read a lot of self help books/videos on YouTube .

Like I said....very modern. I don’t see her settling down til her 40s.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Would those 35's unmarrieds be "good at relationships"?