Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is never having been married a problem?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do females around this age still have sex? I mean, after menopause, some of them have hard times with self-lube and arousal.
From what I know, women 45+ do enjoy sex. There are lubrication products that can help the process.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still do not see being unmarried/no kids as a problem. If they do think that your lifestyle is a problem, then you will know who to dismiss. Our lifestyle roadmap differs from one person to the next. It's like going into a fight with a well thought out plan created by your coaching staff and when fight night rolls around, you execute said plan at about 33% precision and the rest is how you responded to your obstacles as they were presented to you. In fact, if their life is so cookie cutter then they probably haven't accomplished any worthy sh!t with their own time. It's 2020, one could only hope they have gotten with the times. You do not need to have children to leave a lasting legacy anymore. Just look at these mid-40-something dudes with their kick@ss YouTube channels helping out tons men. We aren't dwelling in caves anymore....

RickTheToad

Reaction score
From what I know, women 45+ do enjoy sex. There are lubrication products that can help the process.
Never f*cked a lady that old. Consider aiming younger when their lube machine still is pumping out enough vaginal lube for both people to enjoy the act.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're in the same age bracket. I've had this experience . plenty of times

How I answer depends on how they present the situation.

If they are sincere, I'll be honest. I will tell them that I'm not against marriage, but am against divorce. And so far, I haven't found the right one.

If they talk and give the stink-eye... look out!
I've (more than once, actually) laughed directly at them and said.. (paraphrasing)... Here you are. You've broke your wedding vows of "till death do us part." ... and yet you want to scrutinize me for taking the wedding vows more seriously. Surely, you see the absurdity in your question. Right?

One woman responded: "If it doesn't work out, you can always get divorced. I've been married five times." This was from a woman while I lived in Florida (you can get divorced in six seeks in that state).

Another woman said: "I've been divorced three times but the next time, it's forever."

I chose not to see either of these women again after the first date.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never f*cked a lady that old. Consider aiming younger when their lube machine still is pumping out enough vaginal lube for both people to enjoy the act.
There’s plenty of women in there 60s that still enjoy sex, and some of them are hot and good at it!
CoandaEffect

I see that you are newer here. I wouldn't bother any further with the above exchanges. While he may like to project an image of 'discernment'... you'll also notice that he's been on here less than two years and has already racked up over 4,000 postings. This in itself is most truth revealing.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 20 years, I believe this will be much more common.
:up::up::up:

Future anthropologists will say that we will have gone through a genetic bottleneck, where only a few (i.e., Chad's) genomes persisted. :mad:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
CoandaEffect

I see that you are newer here. I wouldn't bother any further with the above exchanges. While he may like to project an image of 'discernment'... you'll also notice that he's been on here less than two years and has already racked up over 4,000 postings. This in itself is most truth revealing.
We all have a right to our own opinions. Not shooting on you or the other dude for preferring 60+ y.o. ladies. If that is your age range, more power to both of you. I'm still in my late 30's, so I tend to be geared to younger ladies. That is all I am saying.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still in my late 30's, so I tend to be geared to younger ladies. That is all I am saying.
I'm also in my late 30s. I haven't had sex with a woman beyond her early 40s. In my 30s, I have had a strong desire for younger women. When I was 18-25 years old, I had sex with some older women.

Most 55 year old men will be fortunate to be having sex with a woman younger than 45.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have a right to our own opinions. Not shooting on you or the other dude for preferring 60+ y.o. ladies.
Yes. You do have a right to an opinion. And sometimes, I enjoy reading it
And
No. Clearly, your responses were flippant and condescending toward a new member. He asked a question You've responded three times, but your energy wasn't in response to his question.

When a new member arrives to this forum: Do you think that they are more apt to stick around if....

A: Other forum members are welcoming and helpful with their questions/concerns
or
B: Older forum members use their posting as a means; which indirectly puts down a new forum member.

Did sosuave recently revise the standards; to which a moderator is supposed to adhere?
Judging by your posting behavior toward this new member and your lack of ownership toward my assertion....I'm thinking that either they have... or that sosuave has over-promoted a forum member.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yes. You do have a right to an opinion. And sometimes, I enjoy reading it
And
No. Clearly, your responses were flippant and condescending toward a new member. He asked a question You've responded three times, but your energy wasn't in response to his question.

When a new member arrives to this forum: Do you think that they are more apt to stick around if....

A: Other forum members are welcoming and helpful with their questions/concerns
or
B: Older forum members use their posting as a means; which indirectly puts down a new forum member.

Did sosuave recently revise the standards; to which a moderator is supposed to adhere?
Judging by your posting behavior toward this new member and your lack of ownership toward my assertion....I'm thinking that either they have... or that sosuave has over-promoted a forum member.
I do not see how you can get to that assumption, but you're welcomed to feel that way. I was basing a response back to the consensus of the mass audience of SoSuave. I honestly do not believe mass dudes coming here are interested in laying 60+ year old ladies. I also do not believe that most dudes here would want a lot of the threads here to be geared towards how to lay and bag 60+ year old ladies. Now, if you're in your 60's or 70's, that's cool. Most dudes here are in their late teens thru 40's; some in there 50's. So, you guys are in the minority, for looking to bag senior citizens. Again, nothing wrong with that. However, it doesn't seem topics such as bagging and having sex with 60+ year old ladies is something that adds any value to the community en masse. To a select few, yes, and you dudes are welcome'd to discuss the latest tips and tricks to satisfy your sexual desires. No issues there either. However, there was nothing wrong with my post in response to his thread. Nothing I posted was meant to insult you or him in any way shape or form. If my post offended you or him in any way, then that's on me.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm also in my late 30s. I haven't had sex with a woman beyond her early 40s. In my 30s, I have had a strong desire for younger women. When I was 18-25 years old, I had sex with some older women.

Most 55 year old men will be fortunate to be having sex with a woman younger than 45.
Nothing wrong with having sex with an older lady. I've had sex with ladies within 3 or 4 years of my age, but that was a few years ago. Good for flings, but hard to build something of lasting value; if that's what both are after.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with having sex with an older lady. I've had sex with ladies within 3 or 4 years of my age, but that was a few years ago. Good for flings, but hard to build something of lasting value; if that's what both are after.
If I'm a 23 year old guy having sex with a 33 year old woman, that will at best be a 6-12 month sexual fling.

It's an interesting world out there for a 50 or 55 year old guy. Rarely are these guys going to attract women in their 20s or even early 30s. 50 year old men do find women 21-25 most attractive, but you've got to be an exceptional 50 year old man to have these women in your life.

I would say that a 55 year old man is doing well with a 45-50 year old girlfriend if she has a BMI in the normal range.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If I'm a 23 year old guy having sex with a 33 year old woman, that will at best be a 6-12 month sexual fling.

It's an interesting world out there for a 50 or 55 year old guy. Rarely are these guys going to attract women in their 20s or even early 30s. 50 year old men do find women 21-25 most attractive, but you've got to be an exceptional 50 year old man to have these women in your life.

I would say that a 55 year old man is doing well with a 45-50 year old girlfriend if she has a BMI in the normal range.
If they just want sex, and they have some $$$, they can get some hot pus from Seeking dot com I am told. Pus is a commodity these days, and ladies have themselves to blame. If they do not value their pus, why should we?

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still do not see being unmarried/no kids as a problem. If they do think that your lifestyle is a problem, then you will know who to dismiss. Our lifestyle roadmap differs from one person to the next. It's like going into a fight with a well thought out plan created by your coaching staff and when fight night rolls around, you execute said plan at about 33% precision and the rest is how you responded to your obstacles as they were presented to you. In fact, if their life is so cookie cutter then they probably haven't accomplished any worthy sh!t with their own time. It's 2020, one could only hope they have gotten with the times. You do not need to have children to leave a lasting legacy anymore. Just look at these mid-40-something dudes with their kick@ss YouTube channels helping out tons men. We aren't dwelling in caves anymore....
What are some of these channels that you recommend? Just wondering thanks.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Youtubers helping men/people:

Entrepreneurs in Cars
Coach Red Pill
An Ear for Men
Julienhimself
Rollo Tomassi
Dr BoA/The King Ray Ray show
Miles Cunningham
James Tusk
Troy Francis
Owen Cook
3 second rule
Venusian arts
Black sheep Bandit
Dusty Hanshaw
Fouad Abiad
Evan Carmichael
Motivationgrid
Alphamotivation
The SchoolofLife
Fran Sands

Last edited:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^And it doesn't just end with these podcasts like Coach Greg Adams, Better Bachelor, Bjorn Bull-Hansen, Strong Successful Male, etc.

Even though I have transitioned off of active duty with a plan(s) in mind of where I want to go next, I still find myself reliant on channels such as: Jocko Willink/Echo Charles, Cleared Hot (Andy Stumpf), Vigilance Elite (Shawn Ryan) and Fieldcraft Survival (Mike Glover) as they've all been there and done that AND speak the lingo. But again, their messages go beyond service people.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
^^^And it doesn't just end with these podcasts like Coach Greg Adams, Better Bachelor, Bjorn Bull-Hansen, Strong Successful Male, etc.

Even though I have transitioned off of active duty with a plan(s) in mind of where I want to go next, I still find myself reliant on channels such as: Jocko Willink/Echo Charles, Cleared Hot (Andy Stumpf), Vigilance Elite (Shawn Ryan) and Fieldcraft Survival (Mike Glover) as they've all been there and done that AND speak the lingo. But again, their messages go beyond service people.
much respect for sharing

Reactions: BMX

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people will think it's weird that you've never been married. They think either you don't have the personal or bedroom skills to have a long term relationship. More often than not, they are correct to think that so it is an uphill battle for the normal/sane ones.

That said you can probably overcome it if you have to.