“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Is never having been married a problem?

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
A lot of people will think it's weird that you've never been married. They think either you don't have the personal or bedroom skills to have a long term relationship. More often than not, they are correct to think that so it is an uphill battle for the normal/sane ones.

That said you can probably overcome it if you have to.
I agree with you. I think many see it as a red flag and like all red flags it isn’t necessarily a show stopper as long they see quality in other areas.
 

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
I vomited in my mouth. Geez.. So Suave is for game on younger ladies, not grannies.

@CoandaEffect - This is disgusting - https://duckduckgo.com/?q=old+granny+sex&t=ffab&iax=images&ia=images

If that is what you like, that's fine, but this is the wrong forum for you.
This thread took a turn in an unexpected direction after this comment.

Just to be clear I‘m not chasing ‘grannies’. My comment was referring to a 62 year old lady that I dated recently. She had the body and energy of a 40 year old. That chick turned heads.

Anyway this is not the topic of the thread, so I will not be making any further comments on it.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
The typical 50 or 55 year old single male isn't using that website. It is a way that older men get substantially younger women.



A 55 year old typically has 35-40 years of experience in dating. That's enough time to put together multiple 2-5 year long relationships. Having some of those types of relationships to your name will look acceptable.
I would think many different types of dudes use that site.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Your type in that fitness level would work out fine. It just illustrated that even with age they can have a good physical phisod.
I saw a few other "older" ones like that... There's a few benefits a "older" babe can have, that really don't get discussed. Now if she took care of her body, and it looked 10-20yrs younger or even more and was a pleasant lady, that there would be a good situation to have.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,689
A lot of people will think it's weird that you've never been married. They think either you don't have the personal or bedroom skills to have a long term relationship. More often than not, they are correct to think that so it is an uphill battle for the normal/sane ones.
Or they could think the man doesn’t want to be abused, cheated, raped or killed in case the woman is not happy.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Second hand knowledge here: An old boss of mine married for the first time at 42. His wife's friends apparently brought into question his moral integrity for not having been married before at that age. He was also a pretty abrasive guy so that might have been a factor in them not liking him.

But in any case, you should be honest. To lie for the sake of attracting pvssy is to betray yourself. If she doesn't like the fact that you haven't been married then that's her problem, not yours. A high interest woman won't care.
 

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
.... But in any case, you should be honest. To lie for the sake of attracting pvssy is to betray yourself. If she doesn't like the fact that you haven't been married then that's her problem, not yours. A high interest woman won't care.
Yes, I agree 100%.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I’m 55, never been married and no kids. Women always inquire about those two things. I’m honest, so I always say I’ve never been married and I have no kids that I know of (the ”none that I know of” line always gets a laugh).

When you tell a women you’ve never been married is she likely to see this as a fault? Does she think, ”what’s wrong with this guy?” I‘ve read advise before now that it is best to lie and say you are divorced. That seems wrong to me, she will find out eventually and then she will see you as a liar (which you would be!).

Even worse, you tell her you’ve never been married and she says “why not?”, what do you say then?
These talks are futile. I don't do it. I esculate. I tell her to take her clothes off. Submit or **** off.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Second hand knowledge here: An old boss of mine married for the first time at 42. His wife's friends apparently brought into question his moral integrity for not having been married before at that age. He was also a pretty abrasive guy so that might have been a factor in them not liking him.

But in any case, you should be honest. To lie for the sake of attracting pvssy is to betray yourself. If she doesn't like the fact that you haven't been married then that's her problem, not yours. A high interest woman won't care.
Lololol i. Am not in that place in my life but when I get there, I will let you know @ BAEEEEEEES.

Little do they know, I wont marry now or ever but she doesn't néed to know.



Trolling as a hobby.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Yes, I agree 100%.
Have you seen the divorce stat by gender? I don't give a flying ****kkk. Out for #1.

Fellas are not savage enough. Leaving poon on the tables. Women are free to **** off, *****, divorce rape, and men need to keep their word?

Pfffff. No dice. 8 am charging up my troll cannon.

The only thing I am honest with is myself. I owe nothing to randos.
 

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
306
Or they could think the man doesn’t want to be abused, cheated, raped or killed in case the woman is not happy.
They could but they won't even if it is true. It is the adult equivalent of "Yeah I have a girlfriend. She goes to another school. You wouldn't know her." If anything saying you're worried about being raped or killed if a woman isn't happy is an even bigger turn off.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
There’s plenty of women in there 60s that still enjoy sex, and some of them are hot and good at it!
I dont even wanna picture that in my head let alone experiencing in reality.

Holy fvck I dont even wanna see naked most women my age...
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
There's still a carryover among some late 20s or 30+ women in thinking that divorced men are a better bet than never married men for long term relationships because having a marriage to their names shows they can commit. I always thought that line of thinking was silly. In the credit world, no credit (never married) is better than bad credit (a divorce).

This line of thinking is become outdated due to the fact that Millennials aren't marrying as much. There are now plenty of 35 year old women who've never married.
 

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,993
Reaction score
1,133
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
There's still a carryover among some late 20s or 30+ women in thinking that divorced men are a better bet than never married men for long term relationships because having a marriage to their names shows they can commit. I always thought that line of thinking was silly. In the credit world, no credit (never married) is better than bad credit (a divorce).

This line of thinking is become outdated due to the fact that Millennials aren't marrying as much. There are now plenty of 35 year old women who've never married.
My sister who happens to be a lawyer, in her mid 30’s is not married yet. She’s very feminine but at the same time, very modern in her ideals. She likes to meditate, watch/read a lot of self help books/videos on YouTube .

Like I said....very modern. I don’t see her settling down til her 40s.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
There's still a carryover among some late 20s or 30+ women in thinking that divorced men are a better bet than never married men for long term relationships because having a marriage to their names shows they can commit. I always thought that line of thinking was silly. In the credit world, no credit (never married) is better than bad credit (a divorce).

This line of thinking is become outdated due to the fact that Millennials aren't marrying as much. There are now plenty of 35 year old women who've never married.
Would those 35's unmarrieds be "good at relationships"?
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
My sister who happens to be a lawyer, in her mid 30’s is not married yet. She’s very feminine but at the same time, very modern in her ideals. She likes to meditate, watch/read a lot of self help books/videos on YouTube .

Like I said....very modern. I don’t see her settling down til her 40s.
Female lawyers are usually not very feminine. They are also rarely seen in real life due to working too much. I've only approached two lifetime. I was at a private event once in a bar and the woman with an amazing tan who looked feminine walked in. She was a lawyer. I couldn't believe it. In her 30s. I once approached a woman in an Oakland Raiders t-shirt in the gym who turned out to be a lawyer. I also didn't expect that. The Raiders t-shirt gave me an easy opener.

Would those 35's unmarrieds be "good at relationships"?
Maybe. Maybe not. It's been a bad mating environment for a while. A 35 year old today was born in 1985. Came of age right after 9/11. If they went to college, they were graduating into a shiitstorm of a recession. Lots of bad stuff.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top