darksprezzatura
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 22, 2017
- Messages
- 1,430
- Reaction score
- 1,814
BumpNo...if they ask just tell them "No, I'm smart" and laugh
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
BumpNo...if they ask just tell them "No, I'm smart" and laugh
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I agree with you. I think many see it as a red flag and like all red flags it isn’t necessarily a show stopper as long they see quality in other areas.A lot of people will think it's weird that you've never been married. They think either you don't have the personal or bedroom skills to have a long term relationship. More often than not, they are correct to think that so it is an uphill battle for the normal/sane ones.
That said you can probably overcome it if you have to.
This thread took a turn in an unexpected direction after this comment.I vomited in my mouth. Geez.. So Suave is for game on younger ladies, not grannies.
@CoandaEffect - This is disgusting - https://duckduckgo.com/?q=old+granny+sex&t=ffab&iax=images&ia=images
If that is what you like, that's fine, but this is the wrong forum for you.
I would think many different types of dudes use that site.The typical 50 or 55 year old single male isn't using that website. It is a way that older men get substantially younger women.
A 55 year old typically has 35-40 years of experience in dating. That's enough time to put together multiple 2-5 year long relationships. Having some of those types of relationships to your name will look acceptable.
No my type, but that's cool. Others may like that.Depends upon if they take care of their fitness. This lady here is 77 : https://www.quora.com/profile/Linda-Friedlander-1
She's kinda stunning for even mid 50's, but she's fvcking 77.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Your type in that fitness level would work out fine. It just illustrated that even with age they can have a good physical phisod.No my type, but that's cool. Others may like that.
I saw a few other "older" ones like that... There's a few benefits a "older" babe can have, that really don't get discussed. Now if she took care of her body, and it looked 10-20yrs younger or even more and was a pleasant lady, that there would be a good situation to have.Your type in that fitness level would work out fine. It just illustrated that even with age they can have a good physical phisod.
Or they could think the man doesn’t want to be abused, cheated, raped or killed in case the woman is not happy.A lot of people will think it's weird that you've never been married. They think either you don't have the personal or bedroom skills to have a long term relationship. More often than not, they are correct to think that so it is an uphill battle for the normal/sane ones.
Yes, I agree 100%..... But in any case, you should be honest. To lie for the sake of attracting pvssy is to betray yourself. If she doesn't like the fact that you haven't been married then that's her problem, not yours. A high interest woman won't care.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
These talks are futile. I don't do it. I esculate. I tell her to take her clothes off. Submit or **** off.I’m 55, never been married and no kids. Women always inquire about those two things. I’m honest, so I always say I’ve never been married and I have no kids that I know of (the ”none that I know of” line always gets a laugh).
When you tell a women you’ve never been married is she likely to see this as a fault? Does she think, ”what’s wrong with this guy?” I‘ve read advise before now that it is best to lie and say you are divorced. That seems wrong to me, she will find out eventually and then she will see you as a liar (which you would be!).
Even worse, you tell her you’ve never been married and she says “why not?”, what do you say then?
Lololol i. Am not in that place in my life but when I get there, I will let you know @ BAEEEEEEES.Second hand knowledge here: An old boss of mine married for the first time at 42. His wife's friends apparently brought into question his moral integrity for not having been married before at that age. He was also a pretty abrasive guy so that might have been a factor in them not liking him.
But in any case, you should be honest. To lie for the sake of attracting pvssy is to betray yourself. If she doesn't like the fact that you haven't been married then that's her problem, not yours. A high interest woman won't care.
Have you seen the divorce stat by gender? I don't give a flying ****kkk. Out for #1.Yes, I agree 100%.
That sounds like the exact opposite of a patriarchy...Or they could think the man doesn’t want to be abused, cheated, raped or killed in case the woman is not happy.
They could but they won't even if it is true. It is the adult equivalent of "Yeah I have a girlfriend. She goes to another school. You wouldn't know her." If anything saying you're worried about being raped or killed if a woman isn't happy is an even bigger turn off.Or they could think the man doesn’t want to be abused, cheated, raped or killed in case the woman is not happy.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I dont even wanna picture that in my head let alone experiencing in reality.There’s plenty of women in there 60s that still enjoy sex, and some of them are hot and good at it!
My sister who happens to be a lawyer, in her mid 30’s is not married yet. She’s very feminine but at the same time, very modern in her ideals. She likes to meditate, watch/read a lot of self help books/videos on YouTube .There's still a carryover among some late 20s or 30+ women in thinking that divorced men are a better bet than never married men for long term relationships because having a marriage to their names shows they can commit. I always thought that line of thinking was silly. In the credit world, no credit (never married) is better than bad credit (a divorce).
This line of thinking is become outdated due to the fact that Millennials aren't marrying as much. There are now plenty of 35 year old women who've never married.
Would those 35's unmarrieds be "good at relationships"?There's still a carryover among some late 20s or 30+ women in thinking that divorced men are a better bet than never married men for long term relationships because having a marriage to their names shows they can commit. I always thought that line of thinking was silly. In the credit world, no credit (never married) is better than bad credit (a divorce).
This line of thinking is become outdated due to the fact that Millennials aren't marrying as much. There are now plenty of 35 year old women who've never married.
Female lawyers are usually not very feminine. They are also rarely seen in real life due to working too much. I've only approached two lifetime. I was at a private event once in a bar and the woman with an amazing tan who looked feminine walked in. She was a lawyer. I couldn't believe it. In her 30s. I once approached a woman in an Oakland Raiders t-shirt in the gym who turned out to be a lawyer. I also didn't expect that. The Raiders t-shirt gave me an easy opener.My sister who happens to be a lawyer, in her mid 30’s is not married yet. She’s very feminine but at the same time, very modern in her ideals. She likes to meditate, watch/read a lot of self help books/videos on YouTube .
Like I said....very modern. I don’t see her settling down til her 40s.
Maybe. Maybe not. It's been a bad mating environment for a while. A 35 year old today was born in 1985. Came of age right after 9/11. If they went to college, they were graduating into a shiitstorm of a recession. Lots of bad stuff.Would those 35's unmarrieds be "good at relationships"?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.