"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Is never having been married a problem?

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
I’m 55, never been married and no kids. Women always inquire about those two things. I’m honest, so I always say I’ve never been married and I have no kids that I know of (the ”none that I know of” line always gets a laugh).

When you tell a women you’ve never been married is she likely to see this as a fault? Does she think, ”what’s wrong with this guy?” I‘ve read advise before now that it is best to lie and say you are divorced. That seems wrong to me, she will find out eventually and then she will see you as a liar (which you would be!).

Even worse, you tell her you’ve never been married and she says “why not?”, what do you say then?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Generally this is not a problem. It depends on your relationship goals.

You can easily claim that there hasn't been a situation in your life where you felt like a lifelong partnership made sense. Also, given that, you didn't think it was responsible to bring children into the world when you felt that there was a high probability that you and the mother would separate before the child turned 18.

As long as you're confident and own your situation, it's not a big deal. If you have multiple 2-5 year relationships to your name at this point, that'll help the cause.

Being childless is a bit unusual at age 55 in 2020. When the Millennial generation gets to be age 55 in the 2035-2040 time frame, this will not be much of a problem because childlessness is much more common for Millennials. Right now, there's a wave of 32-38 year old Millennials who are childless now and will likely end up childless.

If you're 55, and interested in women between 45-54, most of them have children. Childlessness didn't really start to become common until the late 1970s births. Many women 45-54 have their kids around 16-25 now. How do you feel about single moms of teens? How do you feel about women are who moms of adult children?
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
In 20 years, I believe this will be much more common.

However, it is 2020, and this is a very small crop of people, likely under 5% whom are never married with no kids. Women are likely to think a couple things, and I think your honesty is what's necessary here.

Is it because you've had several LTRs that didn't work out? Is it because you haven't found a good woman and don't expose yourself to enough opportunities? Or is it because you're an incredibly difficult partner? Or maybe you're a rich playboy that can't be locked down by a woman?
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I don't think its a big deal. I've been married but women are always thrilled to hear I don't have any kids. You are definitely better off being honest than pretending you've been married.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I find marriages to be big baggage these days. It's also very common for people just to live together without legal paper and that's great. Most woman will not care about you not being married or with no kids especially in western culture.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
As long as you're confident and own your situation, it's not a big deal.
This.
It shouldn't be a problem. Well, i'm sure most women will think to themselves "now, what's wrong with THIS guy" so they start to dig, but if your truth somehow becomes a dealbreaker for her then even better. Saved yourself some time with a shallow (needs to live up to society's expectation) incompatible woman.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
why you care? woman don't care if you are a badboy who **** around as long you press the right buttons on her, maybe long term she will eject but that is not your problem.

understand we tell here a woman who put ultimatuns on you to marry fast is a sure way to never marry her, a woman should prove she is worthy for you to keep around, anyone who say marry me or I will leave, you leave she want the tile and for that any sucker will do.

so keep doing your things as long you pull and ahve sex nothing she says matter, only matter if you want her around for long
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
why you care? woman don't care if you are a badboy who **** around as long you press the right buttons on her, maybe long term she will eject but that is not your problem.
Most 55 year old guys are not badboys. Old school biker (motorcyclist) types are the big stereotype of older badboys. I wouldn't even call the older white collar playboy types as badboys.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
Honestly. From what I’ve gathered from women. A man over 35 & never married is a Red Flag.
I agree, I think most women see it as a red flag.

I asked a close female friend this question and she said it would only be an issue for a women that is looking for a husband. She won’t come out and tell you that is what she wants but she will figure that no guy that old that has never married is likely to do so. If that is true then maybe it’s a good thing that she rejects me quickly because I don’t intend to marry.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I would think a woman would prefer a man who hasn’t been married or had kids if she’s on the dating market at 55. Less baggage. Easier for the holidays?

Ive read advise before now that it is best to lie and say you are divorced.
Whoever tells you to lie in any circumstance has the worst advice and should just be left out of the discussion. Especially about something so dumb where you would eventually be found out.

Divorces are generally years of intense stress in all areas. Would be incredibly difficult to fabricate that.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
Most 55 year old guys are not badboys. Old school biker (motorcyclist) types are the big stereotype of older badboys. I wouldn't even call the older white collar playboy types as badboys.
its a example, if he is not don't matter the important is press the right buttons, hell even age diference don't matter, there is woman who love a grampa, all its matter is how fit and how well you do
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Functioning dicck is more important than financially secure. Most women can take care of their own financial needs now.
Do females around this age still have sex? I mean, after menopause, some of them have hard times with self-lube and arousal.
 

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
At 55, she cares more about you being financially secure and having a functioning dik. The past marriage or lack thereof isn't critical at this point.
Well that lifted my spirits, I’m financially secure and everything still works.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Do females around this age still have sex? I mean, after menopause, some of them have hard times with self-lube and arousal.
From what I know, women 45+ do enjoy sex. There are lubrication products that can help the process.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top