Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it wrong too hit on girls?

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was attending a group on about Korean language & culture. Anyhow, the assistant organizer just decided too kick me out today, saying that I wrote inappropriate emails and did advances.

Well, my emails were super safe I think, like it was nice seeing you at the meetup or things like that.

I admit I did try too set up a few dates with some of the girls, but isn't that normal for a single guy. I don't know I feel ashamed right now, I guess thats why guys only hit on girls at bars or clubs the social stigma doesn't seem too follow.

I am dating a girl at salsa right now, I better be careful in what I say because I wouldn't want too get kicked out...

sigh.. I'll just stick too bars and clubs from now on..

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As ****ed as that is, nothing you can do.

I do sense envy though, but as I said there's nothing you can do about that.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I think your right, it might be a case of jealousy.. but I feel bad if I made some of the girls uncomfortable I didn't mean too do that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel bad if I made some of the girls uncomfortable I didn't mean too do that.
You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

I don't see where you did anything inappropriate. If it was in a workplace I could understand if someone would object but not in the situation as you described it.