"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Is It Too Risky To Bang Plates?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Tell that to the stock market.
Grow up, the market doesn’t sell on an emotion like fear, only rational perceived future risk assessment.
There are risks other as well as this virus to prompt that…
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Grow up, the market doesn’t sell on an emotion like fear, only rational perceived future risk assessment.
There are risks other than this virus to prompt that…
The market sees through bullshvt. Thanks for reiterating my point. The conspiracy theories aren’t sticking.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
Bro, you don’t know what you are talking about. Not a SINGLE person In the WORLD has died without the above mentioned criteria. Over 50 or underlying health condition.
Bro, where are you getting this information? The Chinese doctor who discovered coronavirus, and later died from it, was 34.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Bro, where are you getting this information? The Chinese doctor who discovered coronavirus, and later died from it, was 34.
Well, do you really think a Dr. that close to the origination timeline, jump of the virus from animal to humans, and patient exposure level experienced what the remainder of the world will…
I don’t
 

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
By some of these posts, I have to assume that some on here don't have family older than 60 years. I do and I'm not visiting them, let alone banging any women. I was recently a witness of what regular flu can do (someone in their 40s) and the pneumonia is the biggest risk with flu as well. From what I understand, strep pneumonia is the most common in respiratory infections and that can lead to septic shock. This causes multiple organ failure that can include the heart and kidneys. It's a domino effect that isn't easy to stop and I watched someone beat the odds, by a hair and it was weeks in the ICU.


I don't see a downside to being cautious, no matter what your viewpoints might be from either a political or fatality rate point of view. For all I know, the girl that I could bang has it, or for that matter, I already do. The last thing I want to do is unknowingly pass it on to someone who isn't fortunate enough to be in the "relatively immune" group and have their life end because of it, while I am just happily banging away.

For those who like numbers:

I have been tracking this on a university site that counts confirmed cases (people sick enough to want/need a test). The actual number of those infected could be many multiples. I would share the site, but it is already intermittently crashing I would be happy to provide screen shots if anyone doubts what is below:
3/13/20 World: 137,445
3/18/20 World: 215,000 (it just broke 200,000 this morning). 120,000 still active, 83000 recovered, 8700 deaths (all rounded)
No, It doesn't sound like a huge number, globally, but the potential is incredible and there isn't any relief through inaction.

Since testing is low/slow in the US, let's call it a double in 5 days. (US on the same dates 1268 and 7769 =6X)

That puts us at 3.4 million cases in another 20 days. Who knows how many more just feeling bad.

Another 20 days, just staying at that "doubling" rate: 54,400,000.

Another 20 and we may close in on a billion.
Even at 1% that's a whole lot of hole digging.

I'm not fear peddling. I'm respect peddling.

As for me, I'm putting my D*ick on the bench for a bit. I have had dry spells before. This one will just be self imposed.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
As I understand it, Italy was hit so hard with deaths because they’re one of the most aged national populations …
That and the virus had actually been circulating for at least a month earlier than they thought but were misdiagnosing it as pneumonia or asthma and by that time it spread too far to contain it by the time they realized ot was COVID-19
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
That and the virus had actually been circulating for at least a month earlier than they thought but were misdiagnosing it as pneumonia or asthma and by that time it spread too far to contain it by the time they realized ot was COVID-19
That nation also has a lot of multigenerational households, i.e., younger ones bring it home to grandma and grandpa…
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
Well, do you really think a Dr. that close to the origination timeline, jump of the virus from animal to humans, and patient exposure level experienced what the remainder of the world will…
I don’t
Yes. The virus didn't become "extra deadly" only for him.

In fact this has been circulating there since November of 2017 at least, maybe longer but that's as far back as they have beeb able to trace it so far.

It apparently has undergone many mutations, one of which is that it has become highly highly contagious where it wasn't as much before which is why its spreading like wildfire now
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Yes. The virus didn't become "extra deadly" only for him.

In fact this has been circulating there since November of 2017 at least, maybe longer but that's as far back as they have beeb able to trace it so far.

It apparently has undergone many mutations, one of which is that it has become highly highly contagious where it wasn't as much before which is why its spreading like wildfire now
That makes sense, it mutates to spread from animal to human hosts, it mutates again to spread to other humans, it mutates again to spread itself faster. My only question is if it mutates enough times, do it’s case severity and mortality characteristics for humans change also…
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
That makes sense, it mutates to spread from animal to human hosts, it mutates again to spread to other humans, it mutates again to spread itself faster. My only question is if it mutates enough times, do it’s mortality characteristics for humans change also…
Possible...in all likelihood it will mutate again to become less deadly but still contagious.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Im all for being optimistic, but likelihood? Seriously? Based on what?
Medical history
You remember swine flu that was gonna kill us all about ten years ago? Wake up to Reality or fear it, Your choice…
 

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
889
Reaction score
76
Location
Land of slow.
Well I already banged a plate 4 DAYS ago... She had no signs of a cough or cold or a fever.

Even used a condom for intercourse.. However she sucked me off within a condom.

Plate number two wants to see me Friday night.. I am thinking of canceling and focus on isolation for the next two weeks.
I've found the life of women after a lay or settle with one guy for a while to be loners. Very careless to the point they don't care who they have kids with. It's like they're always on to the next guy. Numbers game very much. So feel careless about having plates for my self. Carpe diem very much...
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Well I already banged a plate 4 DAYS ago... She had no signs of a cough or cold or a fever.
The virus incubation period is 4-8 days. A woman may not have those symptoms initially, but still be infectious…
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
Well, do you really think a Dr. that close to the origination timeline, jump of the virus from animal to humans, and patient exposure level experienced what the remainder of the world will…
I don’t
Are you suggesting that the virus is mutating and becoming less lethal? I haven't seen any evidence of that. The fact of the matter is that we don't know much about the virus yet. It would be stupid and downright irresponsible to assume that just because you are young and have no pre-existing conditions, you could not die or suffer permanent health damage from it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top