Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it just me?...

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't get it out of my god damn head that if I make ANY eye contact it'll go straight to "Omg... he must be a psycho killer!" Like, call me crazy, but it feels like women constantly hoping for the opportunity to claim sexual harassment or scream RAPE!! like it was a ****ing button they keep their middle finger on just WAITING to press it like it's what they straight up want.
And people tell me I'm in the wrong for not wanting to approach when THAT's the impression I'm always getting from them.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you have some serious problems if thats what you think. Go see a shrink. Your problems are beyond what can be helped by this board.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't get it out of my god damn head that if I make ANY eye contact it'll go straight to "Omg... he must be a psycho killer!" Like, call me crazy, but it feels like women constantly hoping for the opportunity to claim sexual harassment or scream RAPE!!
Women are too worried about what other people think of them to bother thinking about what your problems are. They worry about their hair, nails, clothing, makeup, if they look fat, etc. If they catch you looking at them, they are going to be self-conscious. They will start to worry about their hair, clothing, if they have food on their face, etc.

Women will only make accusations against you if they don't respect you.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Women are too worried about what other people think of them to bother thinking about what your problems are. They worry about their hair, nails, clothing, makeup, if they look fat, etc. If they catch you looking at them, they are going to be self-conscious. They will start to worry about their hair, clothing, if they have food on their face, etc.

Women will only make accusations against you if they don't respect you.

PUA wise, you can eliminate a lot of stress and failures if you smile to women first and walk only to these that smile back to you. or dont even smile and let them smile first.

if women smile to strangers on the street or in hipermarket then its likely they think you look hot and they are open for talk

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA wise, you can eliminate a lot of stress and failures if you smile to women first and walk only to these that smile back to you. or dont even smile and let them smile first.

if women smile to strangers on the street or in hipermarket then its likely they think you look hot and they are open for talk
I always do this..

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a difference between making solid, confident eye contact and creepily staring. In bars where it’s hard to talk I sometimes give women a c0cky “knowing” look (head slightly tilted to the side, subtle smirk, eyebrow raised) and hold it till they acknowledge me. Then I approach. Way different than staring at a chick with a serious expression and your eyes half closed.

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a difference between making solid, confident eye contact and creepily staring. In bars where it’s hard to talk I sometimes give women a c0cky “knowing” look (head slightly tilted to the side, subtle smirk, eyebrow raised) and hold it till they acknowledge me. Then I approach. Way different than staring at a chick with a serious expression and your eyes half closed.
It IS the eye contact that bothers me most...It can be skipped right? Or is the ol "hello'' out of nowhere always too alarming to them?

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone's paranoid. Try a psychiatrist.
Man you have some serious problems if thats what you think. Go see a shrink. Your problems are beyond what can be helped by this board.
Buddy...You'd hate it up here in Canada. You see, healthcare is free up here and that is a bad thing. Shrinks in a country where healthcare is free have NO inclination to help a patient. Sadly they only have one job. Prescribing pills. You walk in, they go "ok what kind of pills do you want?" and you walk out...Not even sure if paid psychiatry is legal up here now that I think about it.

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I know, but unless I hold a mirror in front of me I don't know if I look creepy of just...ok...omg. Do I need to practice in front a mirror!?..lols

A

AJ84

Buddy...You'd hate it up here in Canada. You see, healthcare is free up here and that is a bad thing. Shrinks in a country where healthcare is free have NO inclination to help a patient. Sadly they only have one job. Prescribing pills. You walk in, they go "ok what kind of pills do you want?" and you walk out...Not even sure if paid psychiatry is legal up here now that I think about it.
Health care isn't free here, we pay for it every single day in taxes.
If you are considering therapy but not psychiatry and would prefer something covered under your provincial healthcare plan look for MD's who also provide therapy. There aren't a lot of them but they are usually covered under their medical license.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Health care isn't free here, we pay for it every single day in taxes.
Our health care system is starting to crumble. High taxes aren't saving it from becoming 5hit. ERs here are being shut down, services are being cut, but the politicians are enjoying lining their pockets.

If you want a good therapist, you're gonna have to pay for one.

A

AJ84

Our health care system is starting to crumble. High taxes aren't saving it from becoming 5hit. ERs here are being shut down, services are being cut, but the politicians are enjoying lining their pockets.

If you want a good therapist, you're gonna have to pay for one.
True. It's sad. I often go to hospitals with my work and I see people in beds in the hallways. How are people supposed to recover on a bed in a busy hallway. Meanwhile the person running the place collects a fat cheque.

For people who can't afford therapy an MD is an option (or group therapy which is usually covered) but I agree a good therapist is going to cost money.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am...sorry. I'll improve.
Haha. I'm just saying, don't be so dramatic. It's really not that bad out there. You do have to be careful but I can count on one hand the number of times something bad has happened from approaching women. Worst that happens most of the time is they're a ***** and you take an ego hit, boo hoo.