Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it inevitable for relationships to become mostly arguments after a certain point?

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always hear about how relationships are all gravy in the beginning. I think it is that both parties are basically afraid to argue with eachother because they are still trying to, I don't know, win the other's heart.

I experienced this myself. When I hit the 6 month mark with my last girl, everything was fine. I remember she jokingly said when I commented that the 6 months had been great "yeah, and now the next 6 months will just be arguments. that's how it goes." Low and behold, we broke up less than a month after that. We got back together if you're wondering how I got 18 months out of her (if you've read any of my last posts).

Because, if you think about it, if you have been with someone for only a few weeks or a month or so and it's already nothing but arguments, you'll get out of the relationship. But if you have a lot of history that part of you that has fallen for the person thinks "our relationships means too much."

Is there a way to keep a relationship fresh and fun like in the beginning after a certain amount of time or are LTR bound to become argument after argument? And, yes, I realize arguments are healthy for relationships sometimes, but not all the time.

Or is the trick just not to have LTRs :p

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont buy it

Hey, dont buy that garbage.

There is no "inevitable" when two people are both flexible givers.

The problem is that the majority of people are takers, and when the infatuation wears down then they "become what they already are"....

and begin demanding their own way.

If you date only FLEXIBLE GIVERS, you WONT HAVE THIS PROBLEM

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when two people love eachother strong enough, they give respect and will accept eachother's flaws and forigve, maybe you two just haven't reached that level of bond yet.

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw, I'm not with that girl anymor. I'm not in a 'relationship' per say now. I'm just pondering....

assius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, thats a good question. I dont really know honestly.

I can say from my last relationship that after 6 months, it turned ugly. We would argue quite often and over really little stupid crap. Thing is though that this girl was a mentally messed up person. I think in almost a year relationship, i started one
arguement. She was responsible for all the rest. Not one even had to come to an arguement imo.

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, can't curse. Yeah, I just post here from time to time...you know