"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Is anyone here "model" good looking?

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, TX // San Jose, CA
there are people who are going to find you attractive and others are not. If you think you are attractive then you probably are and are confident about it!

Some people are photogenic and others are not. I have met people people from the net and from the pictures they had showed to me, they looked nothing like that in real life.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
I gave you a 7 ken :)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I recently posted my pic on Hot or not. I was alternating between 9.6 and 9.2 for a few days then I suddenly dropped to 2.8!

I suppose I could be a shoe model. :)
 

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
4
Location
Kansas City
Screw Hot or Not site!

As I have mentioned in one of my previous postings, please don't put too much emphasis on what your score is on HOT OR NOT site. It does not reflect your real beauty i.e., your personality. In addition, I highly doubt their methodology to compute the score.

I reiterate: Nothing beats your inner self and confidence. If you feel like "10" the world will see that "10." Frankly, I will take a "6" with "10" confidence over "10" look and "4" confidence. Without a doubt most chicks will agree with me!

So go sarging with your conviction in yourself rather than what some lame site rates you as.
 

thebsharp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Ken you do look intimidating but not because you are a superstud or anything, it just that you have that "am gonna kick your ass if you look at me the wrong way" smile a lil and dont always give off such a mean look cause you dont need to.
 

fonderboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
82
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Ken you do look intimidating but not because you are a superstud or anything, it just that you have that "am gonna kick your ass if you look at me the wrong way" smile a lil and dont always give off such a mean look cause you dont need to.
You look like a gansta or one of those Chinese warrior emperors from long ago. I can see why girls check you out and guys are intimidated by you. Don't worry man, you don't need pretty-boy looks to attract chicks -- manliness does too :)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DJD

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ

Some people are photogenic and others are not. I have met people people from the net and from the pictures they had showed to me, they looked nothing like that in real life.
***********
Very true, I've noticed that some very photogenic people "photograph up", meaning that they look better in pictures than in person, while others "photograph even" and look pretty much the same in person as in pictures, while still others "photograph down" and usually have pictures that are significantly less attractive than the real thing. I too have met girls from online who couldn't really live up to their pictures... and it's strange to me, because I have the opposite sort of problem (considered by most women - based on their unsolicited comments - to be very attractive, and I am pleased with what I see in the mirror, but do not consider myself very photogenic = usually hate my pictures!)
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by thebsharp
Ken you do look intimidating but not because you are a superstud or anything, it just that you have that "am gonna kick your ass if you look at me the wrong way" smile a lil and dont always give off such a mean look cause you dont need to.
Originally posted by fonderboy
You look like a gansta or one of those Chinese warrior emperors from long ago. I can see why girls check you out and guys are intimidated by you. Don't worry man, you don't need pretty-boy looks to attract chicks -- manliness does too



LOL.... man, that **** was funny. I think you're a decent looking guy Ken, but these guys are right. You need to smile a little bit more. Us Asian guys have the problem of giving off a rather somber mood - I think it's an unfortunate coincidence that we come from a more reserved culture system than the West, in which publicly displaying wild emotions is seen as abnormal, even abhorrent (seen as lack of dignity, class). The thing is, us Asians in N.America aren't living in the East anymore. We're in the West and we need to adopt these Western values if we're to adapt to the dating market (well, native born Asian-Americans already do adapt, but some immigrants don't).


I'm guilty of not smiling too sometimes, so your pic/post and the responses were a good wake up call. So thanks.




:)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top