Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is anyone here "model" good looking?

Ziro

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say I'm model good looking; I've had people tell me I could make money in magazines and I always get checked out.

That said, looks don't matter as much to women no matter what we want to believe. I've had girls really really into me without me moving a finger, but then I've had them lose interest because of "no chemistry." I hate that.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey i'm model looking.

I've done some modelling in australia (we got all the good genes) for season launches for clothing brands etc. As i've said before i'm not going to refer a link to you or post a pic but most people say i look most like that guy who is spidermans mate.

I've only recently become to understand this though. You don't just wake up one day and go oh **** i'm good looking. But it dawns on you after awhile. You get called good looking directly and inadvertently that eventually it just builds up.

Its a bit like those really fine girls you see. Right from the get go they've had guys paying them attention and so they then form to society and start playing the role as a hot person.

Ages back when i was afc- occassionally i'd get told i was hot or have some girl trying to pick me up or my mates would say some girl is checking me out but i would be to afc to notice, realise, believe them and most of all act on it.

Being good looking is awesome in a club if you feel in a suave mood. You have to do very little work. Just look hot for the girl-simple as that. In fact on the whole being good looking is good for initial approaches etc. But its not everything. Girls can see pretty quickly through your good looks if you are acting all afc.

There are some disadvantages to good looks though. I believe some girls think they have to lift their game or something if you are good looking. As though they must expect you to have numerous girls and may even snob you off altogether. Kinda what we as djs do to those attention *****s who think they are good looking. Its important here to accentuate the right vibes to get them thinking 'well what if...'.

I think fashion sense is important- but in OZ its not nearly as important as the US make it out to be. I've meet a number of US guys and girls and they are very concerned (almost obsessively) about appearance. Hell there are even a number of posts i've seen on this site about daily moisturising routines. Here we are pretty lucky: guys can get away with the casual jeans and t-shirt look which worn properly oooozes sex appeal and too dress up keep the jeans but drop the t for a proper shirt. And i reckon of the 9.5M straight aussie blokes maybe less than 0.1% use creams and those that do have to for medical / ezcema reasons.

From my agency the best tips i can pass on are simply to drink heaps of water. **** loads. And try to keep in reasonable shape.

Anytime,
f.

SonOfTheMostHigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys claiming they are all 'model looking' but refuse to post pics??? come on lets not play the internet BS game here. Be a man and post it up on Hotornot or similar site.. :p

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Only like 1% of the populatin are model good looking, and most of them are so flooded with female attention since they are so high that they would never come to this site. Yet we have around 20 people claim they are all that.

I too would be interested in seeing pictures, not only for confirmation, but also because often I find it hard to tell how good looking men are.

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that most people think they are good looking, mirrors do lied. I always thought myself as good looking guy till i started taking some pictures and saw myself on camera, thats when i realize that am not all that, largly due to the fact that i got crappy skin. Having said that, with nice clothes, you get alot more respect from people and people are nicer to you, you can land avarage chicks pretty easy...

If anyone want any fashion tip or whatever, you can PM me.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thebsharp
I think that most people think they are good looking, mirrors do lied. I always thought myself as good looking guy till i started taking some pictures and saw myself on camera, thats when i realize that am not all that, largly due to the fact that i got crappy skin. Having said that, with nice clothes, you get alot more respect from people and people are nicer to you, you can land avarage chicks pretty easy...

If anyone want any fashion tip or whatever, you can PM me.
Cameras lie more than mirrors do. They're static images, unlike how you're seen in real-life, and they're two-dimensional while mirrors show you yourself in '3D' just as other people see you.

Besides, I'm not basing my opinion of my looks so much on what I see in the mirror, but by what girls have told me.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the bshharp.

your wrong man..im a photographer

and still 2-d images..are all bull****.

look in the mirror....turn your head a little and thats what everyone sees.

your eyes and mirrors dont lie to you.

the thing on photographs is this.

anything other than sharp images..skew a person.

but most good shots are too sharp..to much detail.

either way a mirror will tell you exact what you look like.

ur mind is what makes you feel what u look like!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not look like a model, I do however consider me a perfect five so **** everyone who has told me I'm ugly. :) Here are some photos of me, they are a bit dated now, I have more tan at the moment and don't so red and pale. Couldn't find my camera so these shots is all I have at the moment.

Me - kind of matrix look or something

Me at horornot :)

Ratings from the most popular option to the least popular:

1 - 5 <- 5 is the most popular rating
2 - 7
3 - 8
4 - 6
5 - 9
6 - 10
7 - 4
8 - 3
9 - 2
10 - 1

IMO the best way to see you how you look is at those expensive mirrors that show you a much more detailed look. Videotaping yourself also give you good view on how you look.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have a 9.2

ur not a 5..im not gay but you are not a 5.

a lot of people just click 5 on there to get to the next photo

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
an expensive mirror with detail is useless.

just like a digital photograph your looking at a still image.

its burned in ur brain.

when you see someone in person..the image of them is always changing...you have 16 to 20 frames per second being recorded. so its a much more fuzzy thing.
go look in a normal mirror...move around and look.

dont move much because ur eyes are focused on a skew angle of you..but by this you will get what u really look like..

make sure room is well lit.

i have a 8.5 on hotornot right now..am I an 8.5? no.
im a 7 to 7.5..and thats fine with me...:)

cheers!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
you have a 9.2

ur not a 5..im not gay but you are not a 5.

a lot of people just click 5 on there to get to the next photo
Hey thanks frivolousz21... You have to take hotornot with a grain of salt, I used to believe I was a 3 so shooting for more than a 5 is a little unreal for me, if you read my first post "you WONT believe this" posted a long time ago then you see what I mean. In sweden I think I am mediocre... at least when I'm out, it's strange, the better I feel and look when I go out the harder it is to get chicks, it's ****ed up!

Since I started working out and adding (muscle) weight the more my game has collapsed. Women start to ignore me and if I approach a group I have several people **** blocking me. I remember last weekend I tried to chat up a chick, and there were 5!!! people ****blocking me. I couldn't get any rapport at all. I have some women looking at me but girls turn cold when I approach.

Have anyone experienced the same thing?

frivolousz21 the stuff you say about photos really make sense!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work out...im 5 foot 7 inches..165 lbs..10 percent body fat.

for all the guys that arent humble:
I think im good looking. but

im shorter than most
i have a small recede in my hair.

im not close to being perfect..but no matter what I accept who i am.

ive never had problems with lifting and girls..except a couple have been..u just lift to get chicks...well no ****! jk thats not the only reason.

as for photos fellas..a photo can make u look really bad or really good.

get 2 pics and put them on hotornot or anything..and you could get a 6.5 for one and a 9 for the other!

the mirror doesnt lie :)

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont you mothafackas have anything better to do then talk about each others looks. it sounds lil bit fuking gay.

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mystic

Like today in my cafeteria some hot girl infront of me got the last large snapple, I looked at her and smiled and said aww you got the last one, then she insited I have it, I just smiled and said no biggie ill just get the can and she kept saying I could have it smiling. Now I wonder if she was just being nice or if it was because she thought I was attractive that she would have gave up the snapple.
Ive seen chicks do the same thing to guys with buck teeth that probably would get a 0/10 on any rating scale.

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is me!

Looks are double edged sword. It allows to attract attention but at the same time it is intimidating to others because they know you could get any chick; hence making them insecure.

Also, just because you are attractive people tend to have a different expectation more from you. Now living upto that yardstick could be a task.

I have been called "very attractive" but I don't model.

When you have physical beauty and possess confidence to handle chicks, you got a deadly combination.

Without bragging myself (which I dislike immensely), you all can access my picture here.

Stay cool! That's all that matters!

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
look in the mirror....turn your head a little and thats what everyone sees.
why do you need to turn your head?

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by true|hockey
Ive seen chicks do the same thing to guys with buck teeth that probably would get a 0/10 on any rating scale.
oh alright after that happened I was wondering if it happens to everyone or not.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jason86
why do you need to turn your head?
Probably because you're used to looking at your face absolutely straight on in the mirror, while other people are usually looking at your face from at least a slight angle, becuase obviously you can't be facing everybody straight on at all times.