Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is anyone here "model" good looking?

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
there are people who are going to find you attractive and others are not. If you think you are attractive then you probably are and are confident about it!

Some people are photogenic and others are not. I have met people people from the net and from the pictures they had showed to me, they looked nothing like that in real life.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave you a 7 ken :)

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently posted my pic on Hot or not. I was alternating between 9.6 and 9.2 for a few days then I suddenly dropped to 2.8!

I suppose I could be a shoe model. :)

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw Hot or Not site!

As I have mentioned in one of my previous postings, please don't put too much emphasis on what your score is on HOT OR NOT site. It does not reflect your real beauty i.e., your personality. In addition, I highly doubt their methodology to compute the score.

I reiterate: Nothing beats your inner self and confidence. If you feel like "10" the world will see that "10." Frankly, I will take a "6" with "10" confidence over "10" look and "4" confidence. Without a doubt most chicks will agree with me!

So go sarging with your conviction in yourself rather than what some lame site rates you as.

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken you do look intimidating but not because you are a superstud or anything, it just that you have that "am gonna kick your ass if you look at me the wrong way" smile a lil and dont always give off such a mean look cause you dont need to.

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken you do look intimidating but not because you are a superstud or anything, it just that you have that "am gonna kick your ass if you look at me the wrong way" smile a lil and dont always give off such a mean look cause you dont need to.
You look like a gansta or one of those Chinese warrior emperors from long ago. I can see why girls check you out and guys are intimidated by you. Don't worry man, you don't need pretty-boy looks to attract chicks -- manliness does too :)

DJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ

Some people are photogenic and others are not. I have met people people from the net and from the pictures they had showed to me, they looked nothing like that in real life.
Very true, I've noticed that some very photogenic people "photograph up", meaning that they look better in pictures than in person, while others "photograph even" and look pretty much the same in person as in pictures, while still others "photograph down" and usually have pictures that are significantly less attractive than the real thing. I too have met girls from online who couldn't really live up to their pictures... and it's strange to me, because I have the opposite sort of problem (considered by most women - based on their unsolicited comments - to be very attractive, and I am pleased with what I see in the mirror, but do not consider myself very photogenic = usually hate my pictures!)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thebsharp
Originally posted by fonderboy
You look like a gansta or one of those Chinese warrior emperors from long ago. I can see why girls check you out and guys are intimidated by you. Don't worry man, you don't need pretty-boy looks to attract chicks -- manliness does too

LOL.... man, that **** was funny. I think you're a decent looking guy Ken, but these guys are right. You need to smile a little bit more. Us Asian guys have the problem of giving off a rather somber mood - I think it's an unfortunate coincidence that we come from a more reserved culture system than the West, in which publicly displaying wild emotions is seen as abnormal, even abhorrent (seen as lack of dignity, class). The thing is, us Asians in N.America aren't living in the East anymore. We're in the West and we need to adopt these Western values if we're to adapt to the dating market (well, native born Asian-Americans already do adapt, but some immigrants don't).

I'm guilty of not smiling too sometimes, so your pic/post and the responses were a good wake up call. So thanks.

:)