You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
there are people who are going to find you attractive and others are not. If you think you are attractive then you probably are and are confident about it!
Some people are photogenic and others are not. I have met people people from the net and from the pictures they had showed to me, they looked nothing like that in real life.
“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
alot of girls check me out all the time. their BFs always seem to be intimidated by me. But my problem is i dont know how to conversate and "holla" well... heres my pic..
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
As I have mentioned in one of my previous postings, please don't put too much emphasis on what your score is on HOT OR NOT site. It does not reflect your real beauty i.e., your personality. In addition, I highly doubt their methodology to compute the score.
I reiterate: Nothing beats your inner self and confidence. If you feel like "10" the world will see that "10." Frankly, I will take a "6" with "10" confidence over "10" look and "4" confidence. Without a doubt most chicks will agree with me!
So go sarging with your conviction in yourself rather than what some lame site rates you as.
Ken you do look intimidating but not because you are a superstud or anything, it just that you have that "am gonna kick your ass if you look at me the wrong way" smile a lil and dont always give off such a mean look cause you dont need to.
Ken you do look intimidating but not because you are a superstud or anything, it just that you have that "am gonna kick your ass if you look at me the wrong way" smile a lil and dont always give off such a mean look cause you dont need to.
You look like a gansta or one of those Chinese warrior emperors from long ago. I can see why girls check you out and guys are intimidated by you. Don't worry man, you don't need pretty-boy looks to attract chicks -- manliness does too
“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
Some people are photogenic and others are not. I have met people people from the net and from the pictures they had showed to me, they looked nothing like that in real life.
***********
Very true, I've noticed that some very photogenic people "photograph up", meaning that they look better in pictures than in person, while others "photograph even" and look pretty much the same in person as in pictures, while still others "photograph down" and usually have pictures that are significantly less attractive than the real thing. I too have met girls from online who couldn't really live up to their pictures... and it's strange to me, because I have the opposite sort of problem (considered by most women - based on their unsolicited comments - to be very attractive, and I am pleased with what I see in the mirror, but do not consider myself very photogenic = usually hate my pictures!)
Originally posted by thebsharp Ken you do look intimidating but not because you are a superstud or anything, it just that you have that "am gonna kick your ass if you look at me the wrong way" smile a lil and dont always give off such a mean look cause you dont need to.
Originally posted by fonderboy
You look like a gansta or one of those Chinese warrior emperors from long ago. I can see why girls check you out and guys are intimidated by you. Don't worry man, you don't need pretty-boy looks to attract chicks -- manliness does too
LOL.... man, that **** was funny. I think you're a decent looking guy Ken, but these guys are right. You need to smile a little bit more. Us Asian guys have the problem of giving off a rather somber mood - I think it's an unfortunate coincidence that we come from a more reserved culture system than the West, in which publicly displaying wild emotions is seen as abnormal, even abhorrent (seen as lack of dignity, class). The thing is, us Asians in N.America aren't living in the East anymore. We're in the West and we need to adopt these Western values if we're to adapt to the dating market (well, native born Asian-Americans already do adapt, but some immigrants don't).
I'm guilty of not smiling too sometimes, so your pic/post and the responses were a good wake up call. So thanks.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.