Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I thought my ears were burning!! heheOriginally posted by Fatality
Clooney
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Same here. With the male mindset, great looks = you get lots of ass (because that's the way we see it for women). But in reality it doesn't really work that way for guys, so sometimes it would make me feel like there's something wrong with me and then lower my self-confidence because I couldn't get girls despite my looks. Now I at least know what I'm supposed to do; I just have to apply myself.I am model good looking. i get self concious because of this. The fact that I can get alot of women but i don't take every opportunity fazes me sometimes.
God, acne sucks. Does it serve ANY f***ing cosmic purpose in the grand scheme of the universe? The moment I realized I kicked my facial acne problem was a glorious one indeed. I recently sort of kicked a bacne problem too. Try using body wash with 2% Salycilic(sp?) Acid, and two things that I've read up on that supposedly help that seemed to have helped me are Tree Tea Oil and taking Zinc pills daily. It's funny how many combinations of weird shyt I tried to get rid of my acne.Get rid of this facial acne and I'd give myself an 8.
They just approach you in a club setting or anywhere?Originally posted by CLOONEY
Being good looking also replaces game to a large extent, almost entirely I will say. U get approached by lots of woman, and sometimes stunning woman, who close u! A lot of the time, u just have to make an appearance to get woman.
Not anywhere. That just doesn't happen, unless you literally look like Brad Pitt, or unless you're doing something to emit an incredibly approachable vibe.Originally posted by Fatality
They just approach you in a club setting or anywhere?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.